A most recent job notification has broadcasted as NPCIL Recruitment by Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited. This organization invites applications from eligible and self motivated candidates for filling up the posts of Visiting Specialist/Consultants in the field of Dermatology, Radiology, Psychiatry, ENT, Ophthalmology and Orthopaedic. Contenders who want to join this organization and also have necessary eligibility criteria may apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016 by sending their applications on before the last date tailored below.
For obtaining more information related to NPCIL Recruitment such as post name, educational qualification, salary details, mode of selection, way to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||10th June 2016|
Applying contenders should possess Medical Degree and Experience in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Latest Jobs in Medical Sector:-Check Now
Contenders who are willing to apply for NPCIL Jobs must meet age criteria according to the posts.
Appliers who will be successful appointed will get an attractive and exciting amount of Pay-Scale for NPCIL Vacancy from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of presentation level in Interview conducted by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited. So, appliers need to give their best in Interview for selection.
Applying Process for filling the NPCIL Application Form:
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the prescribed format of Applications by following these points:
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit the Official website of organization www.npcil.nic.in
- Now you need to go to “Opportunities” section and hit “Read More” link.
- After that hit “Advertisement along with application form for Visiting Specialist/Consultant” link. Advertisement No. “KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE”.
- Read all instructions of advertisement properly and completely.
- Download application form given at the top of the advertisement.
- Now you need to fill all necessary details in correct manner like name, address, Medical Qualifications and other relevant information.
- Now attach all the documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribed with “Application For the post of……………”
- Put application form into the envelope and send it to the addressed mentioned below.
The Medical Officer-In-charge,
KAPS Hospital, PO: Anumala, Dist: Tapi,
Gujarat 394 651
Also Check:- More Jobs in Gujarat
Last Date of Submission of Application form for NPCIL Job: 10th June 2016
You are advised to stay connected with web portal to attain latest detail or notifications for NPCIL Careers. Applicants can get more information related to NPCIL Recruitment 2016 through Official Link and you can also join us on Facebook & Google Plus for latest or upcoming Recruitment Notifications and updates.
NPCIL Recruitment: Check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NPCIL Admit Card||NPCIL Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited has broadcasted a newest employment notification in concern of NPCIL Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit candidate for 128 vacant posts of Stipendiary Trainee in different disciplines. Job seekers who want to join this company and having required eligibility criteria may apply against NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
Aspirants, interested to apply they have to submit their applications through offline mode only. Contenders need to send their applications in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well mentioned below. Candidates can get remaining details about NPCIL jobs through this page that is created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India limited|
|No. of Vacancies||128|
|Last Date to Apply||04th June 2016|
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Category-I): 52
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II): 76
Essential Qualification for NPCIL Recruitment:
Applicants should have passed B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects)/ SSC/ITI certificate in relevant trade from any recognized Board/Institution/University.
Contenders who are going to apply for Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) should be between 18 to 25 years and those who are willing to apply for Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician(ST/TM) (Category II) they should be between 18 to 24 years of age as on 04th June 2016.
Latest PSU Jobs:- Grab Today
After successful completion of training Trainees (Category-I) will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- and Trainees (Category-II) as Technician/B will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- from NPCIL.
Contenders will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in written examination/personal interview/skill test or any other way of selection procedure that will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
How to Apply?
- Contenders who want to apply against this recruitment they have to visit official website of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India limited which is www.npcil.nic.in
- Then on the home page candidates are required to choose ‘Opportunities’ link under ‘Career’ and HR management section that is available on the home page.
- Now on the next page candidates have to hit on ‘Advt. for Stipendiary Trainee (ST/SA and ST/TM):2016 for KAPP-3&4 with Application Form’ link.
- By selecting above said link an instructions page will be opened having application form in prescribed format.
- After reading complete details aspirants need to fill it properly with correct details asking in application form.
- Candidates have to attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly contenders are required to send complete application form to the address mentioned below.
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site,
Po: Anumala, Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651
Last Date To Submit Application: 04th June 2016
Applicants can check this Official Link to acquire other information about NPCIL Recruitment 2016. Applicants may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates about NPCIL vacancy.