Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited has unfolded an advertisement regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to hire capable and result oriented contenders for filling up various Technical Officer, Stipendiary Trainee, Assistant Grade and other posts. For this concern applications are invited from eligible aspirants, who desire to enhance their career in government sector. Candidates may apply against NPCIL Vacancy, by submitting their application form in prescribed format till the last date reached. We’re trying to update the latest info about NPCIL Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Name of Corporation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||50|
|Last date to submit application form||Check below|
Applicants are requested to stay on this page for getting all relevant details regarding this notification. Candidates may obtain further facts about Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited Recruitment which is well structured below on this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant – B (Health Physics Unit)||04||B.Sc with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Assistant Grade (Finance & Accounts)||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Technical Officer/ Scientific Officer||43||Graduation / Post graduate degree|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
- Aspirants who will be appointed for Assistant Grade post will be receiving Rs.25500/- per month and those who will be selected at Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant post will be getting the Stipend during Training Rs. 9300 and Basic Pay after Training Rs.35400/-.
- Those candidates engaged at any other post will be offered suitable salary by the organization.
Grab Now: PSU Jobs
- Candidates applying for Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant post must attain the age limit between 18 to 25 years and those who are applying for Assistant Grade post must be resided between 21 to 28 years as on 30/11/2016.
- Aspirants applying for any other stated vacancy must have the age limit as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be enrolled on the basis of presentation in two ways which are as follows:
Check Below Links:
Steps to apply for NPCIL Technical Officer/Assistant Vacancy:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited that is www.npcil.nic.in.
- After that you need to go to “Opportunities” section presented on home page and hit on “Read More” link.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “suitable link available on the page.
For the post of Technical Officer, Junior Hindi Translator and Deputy Manager:
- After reading complete details regarding the post choose Recruitment through online NPCIL Portal” visible on same page and press “here” link.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload all the necessary documents/ testimonials (If NECESSARY)
- Hit on “Submit” tab and takes a print out of filled application form for future use.
For the Posts of Stipendiary Trainee and Assistant Grade:
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format available on the official website.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Recruitment Section, Kudankulam PO,
Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist,
Tamil Nadu – 627 106
|Post Name||Last Date to submit application form|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant – B (Health Physics Unit)||21st October 2016|
|Assistant Grade (Finance & Accounts)|
|Technical Officer/ Scientific Officer||30th November 2016|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
Appliers need to check Official Link to get complete details related to NPCIL Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NPCIL Admit Card||NPCIL Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Walkin|