Online applications are invited by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for NPCIL Recruitment to fill up 76 Trade Apprentice and other Posts. Candidates who have the required eligibility for the posts can apply for same on or before the last date which is mentioned below.
NPCIL Job Openings Important Links
|NPCIL Recruitment Notification for Scientific Assistant, Fire Personnel & Non-Technical staffs||Download|
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification||Download|
|NPCIL Official Website||Link|
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 Overview:
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Current Openings: Trade Apprentice and other posts
- NPCIL Vacancies: 76
- Last Date to apply: 11-01-2021 and 25-01-2021
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Official Website(s): www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Vacancy 2021:
Scientific Assistant, Fire Personnel & Non-Technical Vacancy Distribution:
|Name Of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant/ C (Safety Supervisor)||03|
|Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/A||03|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||01|
|Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)||01|
|Steno Grade – 1||02|
Trade Apprentice Vacancy Distribution:
|Apprentice Trade Name||Posts|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||08|
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q1: What qualification is required to apply for NPCIL Jobs 2021?
Following Educational Qualifications are required to participate in NPCIL 2021 Recruitment :
Scientific Assistant, Fire Personnel & Non-Technical Qualification:
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor)||Diploma in Engineering or B. Sc. (minimum 50% marks in Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc. + One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety + Minimum 04 years of industrial experience after obtaining Diploma in Industrial Safety.|
|Leading Fireman/A||HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks.|
|Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/A||HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks+ valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with minimum 50% marks|
|Steno Grade – 1||A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.|
Trade Apprentice Qualification:
|Apprentice Trade Name||Education|
|Fitter||(i) Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Fitter Trade
|Machinist||(i) Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Machinist Trade
|Turner||(i) Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Turner Trade
|Welder||(i) Passed 8th class|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Welder Trade
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||(i) Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade.
|Electrician||(i) Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Electrician Trade
|Wireman||(i) Passed 8th class|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Wireman Trade
|Instrument Mechanic||(i) Passed 10th class examination|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade
|Electronics Mechanic||(i) Passed 10th class examination|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade
|Draughtsman (Civil)||(i) Passed 10th class examination|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||(i) Passed 10th class examination|
(ii) ITI Pass Certificate in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade
Grab Now: Jobs By Qualification
Q2: What is the Age Limit and Salary Structure prescribed for NPCIL Careers?
Scientific Assistant, Fire Personnel & Non-Technical:
|Name Of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor)||30 years + 01 year Diploma certificate in industrial safety + No. of years of experience after obtaining requisite qualification||₹44900/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-7)|
|Leading Fireman/A||18 years to 32 years||₹25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 4)|
|Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fireman/A||18 years to 27 years||₹21,700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 3)|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||21 years to 28 years||₹25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 4)|
|Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)|
|Steno Grade – 1|
- Age Limit: 16 – 24 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST – 05 yrs, OBC – 03 yrs, PwD – 10 yrs.
- Salary: Decided by recruitment authority of NPCIL.
Q5: What would be the NPCIL Selection Process?
For NPCIL Limited Recruitment, selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the candidate performance in the CBT/Written Test/Interview.
Get Details From Here:
Q6: How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
NPCIL Scientific Assistant & Other Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is npcilcareers.co.in.
- Then Press “Recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Fire Personnel & Non-Technical staffs at GHAVP,NPCIL” Link.
- Now, Select “Advertisement” tab which is available at the menu bar of page.
- Read detailed NPCIL Recruitment Advertisement before applying.
- After that, Go to “Apply” tab and press “Online Registration” from drop down list.
- Applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration.
- On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password to apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details of his / her Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc
- Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
- At last, check your online filled application form before submitting it.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
The applying procedure for NPCIL Job Openings has been discussed in detail as follows:
- Visit the official career portal of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Press “Human Resource Management” tab available in the menu bar and choose “Job Opportunities/Policies” link.
- Press the PDF downloading link for the following NPCIL Trainee Recruitment notice: Trade Apprentice Engagement.
- The detailed NPCIL Recruitment Notification will be opened up.
- Read the complete details intimated in NPCIL Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Download the Application Form and send it by superscribing “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against
Notice No. 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020” to the below postal address:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Kalpakkam-603 102, Chengalpattu District,
Press Here: NPCL Careers – Official Link
Q 7: What are the applying dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
The closing dates to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment are:
- Date of Availability of Advt in Website: 08-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India is inviting applications for recruitment of candidates for Trade Apprentice and other Posts. A total of 76 vacancies will be filled under NPCIL Recruitment 2021. You can go through the complete page to get proper details of NPCIL Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|