Apply for 200 Executive Trainee Posts released under NPCIL Recruitment 2019 from here. Online Registrations for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancies are activating from 09-04-2019 onwards. Interested ones must submit their applications online on the official portal @www.npcil.nic.in. For more details, check below…
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification||Download PDF|
|NPCIL Career Portal||Hit Here|
|NPCIL Official Website||Hit Here|
NPCIL Notification 2019 Overview
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Current Openings: Executive Trainee
- NPCIL Vacancies: 200
- Form Type: Online
- Online Application process starts: 09-04-2019
- Last Date to apply: 23-04-2019
- Official Website(s): www.npcil.nic.in / npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Vacancy 2019:
- Post Name: Executive Trainee
- Total Vacancies: 200
Discipline wise Vacancy Break- Up:
|Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q1: What qualification is required to apply for NPCIL Jobs 2019?
Following Educational Qualifications are required to participate in NPCIL Recruitment through GATE:
- BE/B Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines;
- A valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Q2: What is the Age Limit prescribed for NPCIL Careers?
The upper age limit for various categories applying for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment is stated as follows:
|PwBD – General/EWS||36 Years|
|PwBD – OBC||39 Years|
|PwBD – SC/ST||41 Years|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984)|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu|
& Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir)
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers|
including Emergency Commissioned Officers or
Short Service Commissioned Officers
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q3: Is there any Age Relaxation provided for NPCIL Vacancies?
Yes, the reserved categories participating in NPCIL Recruitment 2019 will be given the following relaxation in the upper age limit:
- SC – upto 5 years
- OBC – upto 3 years
- PWBD – upto 10 years
Note: for detailed Age Relaxation to other Reserved Categories, you must go through the official NPCIL Advertisement.
Q4: How much salary package is offered for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment?
The salary offered for NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts has been discussed as follows:
Stipend during Training
- Monthly Stipend – ` 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – ` 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Pay – On Appointment as SO/C
- Grade: Scientific Officer/C
- Pay in the Pay Matrix: Level 10, Rs.56,100/-
- DA: 12%
Get Here: Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Q5: What would be the NPCIL Recruitment Process?
The selection scheme for NPCIL Limited Recruitment has been described as follows:
- Shortlisting of applicants based on merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Scores.
- Then, shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview for the appointment to NPCIL Job Vacancies.
Q6: How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?
The applying procedure for NPCIL Job Openings has been discussed in detail as follows:
- Visit the official career portal of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is npcilcareers.co.in
- Press “Careers” tab available in the menu bar.
- Press the PDF downloading link for the following NPCIL GATE Recruitment notice:
Recruitment of Engineering Graduates 2019 in NPCIL through GATE
- The detailed NPCIL Recruitment Notification will be opened up.
- Read the complete details intimated in NPCIL Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Now press the suitable “Apply Online” link available there.
- Duly fill in all the details as asked in the NPCIL Online Application Form.
- Attach the scanned copies of all the relevant documents with the form
- Submit the NPCIL Application Form online.
- You may keep a hard copy of online submitted NPCIL Recruitment Application Form for further usage.
Read Now: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q 7: What are the applying dates for NPCIL 200 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019?
The closing dates to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment are:
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 09-04-2019 (10.00 Hrs onwards)
- Last Date of submission of NPCIL Online Application Form: 23-04-2019 (Till 16.30 Hrs)
NPCIL Recruitment 2019
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India is inviting applications for recruitment of Engineering Graduates 2019 in NPCIL through GATE. A total of 200 vacancies of Executive Trainee have been released under NPCIL Recruitment through GATE 2019.
The online application form for NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs will be available on the official portal @npcilcareers.co.in from 09-04-2019 onwards. You can go through the complete page to get proper details of NPCIL Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|