Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. has circulated an advertisement about NPCIL Recruitment. Eligible candidates are invited for filling up vacancies of Supervisor. Aspirants who are interested to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2015 they must grab this chance by submitting application form. We are also trying to collect details in concern of the NPCIL Recruitment 2016. So be in touch with us to get information regarding same. Application in prescribed format should be submitted on or before end date that is given below.
|Name of the post||Supervisor|
|Closing date to apply||15th July 2015|
The entire details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Continue reading this page to know about notification completely.
Participants should have Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks with at least one year post qualification experience in civil. Candidates should have English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
Candidates who will be selected will get Rs. 27500/- per month as salary.
Age of appliers should not be less than 19 years and more than 35 years as on the date of advertisement.
Candidates don’t need to pay any fee.
Selection of participants will be done according to their performance in personal interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment:
- Aspirants should visit official site that is www.npcil.nic.in and download format of application form.
- Application should be neatly hand written/ type written in prescribed format including all details.
- Application must be forwarded along with self attested copies of testimonials and certificates related to qualification, age, caste and experience.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed with the post applied for in capita letter.
- Application complete in all respect should be forwarded at address tuned below on or before end date.
- Application reached after last date will be rejected.
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Jaitapur,
Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office,
Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri -415639
Closing date to apply: 15th July 2015
Note: To check more details about NPCIL Recruitment 2015 you may go through Official Link. Be in touch with us to get latest updates about Recruitment 2016 very firstly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On