Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued jobs advertisement named as NPCIL Recruitment. The organization is looking for young, dexterous and Passionate candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Asst. applicants, meet the eligibility criteria needed for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment must send their application form to the respective address. The last date for submission of application form is 21-12-2017. Applicants must go through the below section of this page to get more details about NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
Focal Points of this page:
Applicants can download the prescribed application format via online process by going through the official portal. Along with the application form applicants have to send needed documents as it is mandatory. Candidates can easily apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well designed by the team of project recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Last Date To Apply||21-12-2017|
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of posts:
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)
- Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical)
Candidates, who want to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Vacancies, must fulfill the following qualification:
- For NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment (Scientific Assistant), applicants must possess B.Sc with the minimum 60% of marks.
- For NPCIL Stipendiary Scientific Assistant Vacancies, applicants must have diploma in Engineering in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limits NPCIL Stipendiary Scientific Assistant Jobs:
Applicants, applying for the post number 1, their age must be between in 18 to 25 years and for the 2nd post, applicant’s age should between in 18 to 30 years as on 21-12-2017. Relaxation in upper age will be given to the candidates with reserved category as per the rules.
Salary Details of NPCIL Jobs:
Those lucky contenders, who will get appointed on the suitable posts, will get salary as prescribed below:
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Health Physics)||During Training Rs. 9300/- after Training Rs. 35400/-|
|Scientific Assistant-B (Mechanical)||Rs. 35400/-|
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for NPCIL Vacancies, will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Now you need to follow “Careers & HR Management” tab, available at the left ward of home page and select “Opportunities” link.
- On the next page, you will get various links but you have to select an appropriate link related to NPCIL Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read it very carefully.
- Thereafter you must download the NPCIL Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Kaiga Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Kaiga, via: Karwar, Uttara Kannada District,
Karnataka State, PIN- 581400
Find More: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Last date for receipt of application form: 21-12-2017
To get more details about NPCIL Recruitment 2018, you may go through the Official Link. Please let us know, if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by drop yo0ur comment in comment box; our team of recruitmentresult.com will solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|