Latest jobs opening!!! Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited has liberated a career advertisement named as NPCIL Recruitment. The organization is inviting application from willing and eligible candidates for filling up 179 vacant posts of Stipendiary Trainee.
Candidate, looking for jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited can grab this opportunity by applying against this notification. Candidates having needed qualification, can send their application form to the respective address till the last date for submission of application form that is 21-05-2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Apply Now for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee 179 Vacancies-last date 21-05-2018
Candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018-19 by gaping through the instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee / Technician- “B”|
|Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant ‘B’|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What Qualification is needed for NPCIL Vacancies?
Applicants, who want to apply for NPCIL 179 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies, they must fulfill the following qualification:
NPCIL Technician- “B” Recruitment: To apply for NPCIL Technician- “B” vacancies, candidates must qualified by HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. OR SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course.
NPCIL Scientific Assistant ‘B’ Recruitment: For Scientific Assistant, candidates must have Diploma in concerned stream from recognized university with good academic records.
Age Limitations for NPCIL Jobs:
- For STIPENDIARY TRAINEES/ TECHNICIAN “B”, candidates age must between in 18 to 24 years as on 21.05.2018.
- For STIPENDIARY TRAINEES/ SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/B, applicants age should between in 18 to 25 years as on 21.05.2018
Relaxation in age:
|Category||Relaxation in upper age|
Salary Details of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment:
Candidates selected for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies, will get salary as mentioned below:
Stipendiary Trainee / Technician-“B” (Group-C) Posts
- 10500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year
- 12500/-p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
- Technician “B” in the Level 3 of 7th CPC Pay as per CCS (RP) Rules with entry pay Rs.21,700/-
For Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant/B (Group – B) Posts
- 16000/-p.m. (consolidated) for 1st year
- 18000/-p.m. (consolidated) for 2nd year
- Scientific Assistant “B” in the Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay as per CCS (RP) Rules entry pay Rs.35,400/-
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for NPCIL Job, will made on the basis of their performances in Written Exam followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “HR Management” tab available in menu bar and select “Opportunities” tab, from drop down list.
- From the next page you have to hit on “01 / KKNPP / HRM / 2018” link, available in front of “Direct recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee/TM and Stipendiary Trainee/SA” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NPCIL Notification, having all the details about job.
- You have to read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to download NPCIL Application form, attached under the PDF file.
- You have to fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Get Here >> NPCIL Recruitment Official Notification
Manager (HRM) HR Section,
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, RadhapuramTaluk,
Tamilnadu – 627 106
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 25-05-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2018-19
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NPCIL Recruitment through GATE||NPCIL Syllabus|
|NPCIL Exam Pattern||NPCIL Result|
|NPCIL Admit Card||Latest PSU Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|