Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited has liberated a vacancy notification about NPCIL Recruitment. Organization intends to appoint eligible and interested candidates for Trade Apprentice posts in relevant trades. Candidates are advised to check requisite eligibility norms before applying for these posts. Contenders who wish to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 must send their dully filled application till the last date.
Highlights Of Page
Willing candidates are requested to go though the procedure given below for filling the application form. And aspirants may attain other detail about Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited Recruitment that is well structured on this page below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Last date of receipt of application||23rd January 2017|
Trade Apprentices: 24
- Electronic mechanic
- Pump operator cum mechanic
Candidates applying for the said post must have ITI qualification in relevant trade as per they are applying for from any recognized Institution with a good academic record.
Check Now: Latest ITI Jobs
Minimum age limitation of the job hunters for applying for NPCIL vacancies should be 16 years and maximum age must not exceed 22 years. Relaxation up to 5 years will be given to SC/ ST candidates and up to 3 years to OBC category aspirants as per organization norms.
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs
Selected aspirants for Trade Apprentices post will be offered the salary of Rs.7200/- per month and other additional allowances & other benefits as per the organization rules and regulations will also be reimbursed.
Selection Criteria for NPCIL Job:
After receiving of application candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process and will be informed by the selection committee for Interview. No DA / TA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment?
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited i.e. www.npcil.nic.in.
- After that move on to “Careers & HR Management” tab available at the left side of homepage, further select “Opportunities” link at the drop down menu.
- Then choose the appropriate link of notification “Trade Apprentice Selection – Advertisement in English with Application Form” and read complete details regarding the post very carefully.
- Download the application form given below the notification.
- Fill the application form with correct info and attach all the required documents such as mark-sheets /certificates, Matriculation / Secondary Certificate etc for the verification.
- At last enclose the application form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Trade Apprentice against Notice no. TA / 2017 / 1” and send it on the postal address as given below.
Manager (HR) – NTC,
Nuclear Training Centre,
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603 102,
Kancheepuram Dist, TamilNadu
Get More: Jobs In Tamil Nadu
Important Date for NPCIL Careers:
Last Date of Submission: 23rd January 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Vacancy: Official Link
To get other detail about NPCIL Recruitment 2017, you may go through below given Official link. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instant access. You can also subscribe our free email section to know latest information about relevant Job notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notifications|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|