Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has promulgated an advertisement related to NPCIL Recruitment. Corporation has issued this vacancy notice for filling up the vacancies of Clerical Assistant and Office Assistant Posts. Qualified and competent job hunters who are waiting for vacancy in government field and want to join this well known organization must apply against NPCIL Recruitment 2015. Here on this page, we are soon providing upcoming job notification related to NPCIL Recruitment 2016. So, stay connected with us through this page and be the first one to know latest updates regarding same. Interested contenders can submit application form as per the format before the closing date.
|Name Of The Post||Clerical Assistant And Office Assistant|
|No. Of Posts||18|
|Closing Date Of Sending Application Form||5th August 2015|
Job seekers who are searching job in NPCIL can apply for these current openings in government sector till5th August 2015. Rest details in concern to NPCIL Recruitment like no. of posts, Essential Qualification, Salary Structure, Age limit, Method of Appointment, Steps To Apply, important date etc are well furnished in the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Detail of Vacancy:
|Position Name||No. Of Posts|
Essential Qualification and Salary Structure:
|Position Name||Salary Structure||Essential Qualification|
|Clerical Assistant||Rs. 19900/-||
|Office Assistant||Rs. 13700/-||Passed 10th standard|
- Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years for all categories.
- Maximum age limit of applying candidates should be 45 years for general & OBC category and 50 years for SC and ST category.
- Age relaxation shall also be given to those candidates who have working experience with this company of maximum 5 years.
Method of Appointment:
Appointment of Contenders under NPCIL Recruitment 2015 will be made on the basis of:
- Trade test
Steps To Apply:
- Candidates, who are applying for NPCIL Jobs openings, need to visit on official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- On home page, go on “careers & HR management” section and hit on “opportunities” option.
- Then, press on appropriate link which is given in front of ‘Recruitment for the post of Fixed Term Clerical Assistants & Fixed Term Office Assistants (English)’.
- Read complete details and download application form.
- Now, fill an application form with all required information and affix passport size photograph on top of right hand side.
- Duly filled Application form along with attested photocopies of documents should be send to the following address which is stated below.
- Incomplete application or application received after due date will not be considered or may be rejected.
Documents to Be Attached With Application:
- Copy of SSC/equivalent or birth certificate
- Attested copies of certificates/mark sheets
- Attested copy of ration card
- Caste certificate
- Other relevant documents
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project,
Liaison Office, Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri-415639
Ending date of receipt of application: 5th August 2015
Note: You can check more details related to NPCIL Recruitment through this official link. Applicants are advised to stay tuned with our web portal, to obtain latest updates regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
A new advertisement regarding NPCIL Recruitment has unfolded by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Corporation is looking for educated and captivated job hunters to fill up 42 vacancies of Trainees (technician ‘B’) Posts. Candidates who are interested and want to get a Job in Government sector must apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2015.
We are shortly bringing information on NPCIL Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get upcoming notification regarding same, stay tune with our website. Eligible candidates can apply for NPCIL Vacancy by sending application form in prescribed format on or earlier than end date.
|Position Name||Trainees (technician ‘B’)|
|No. Of Posts||42|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||20th August 2015|
Job hunters, who want to apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector, can obtain complete information related to Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Details, Mode of Appointment, Steps to Apply etc through this page which is prepared by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who fulfill all criteria must apply for NPCIL Recruitment till last date which is 20th August 2015.
|Sr. No.||Discipline Name||No. Of Posts|
|3||Electronic Mechanic And Instrument Mechanic||06|
- Applying candidates age should be reside between 18 to 24 years as on 20th august 2015.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST and OBC category will get a relaxation of 5 and 3 years in upper age limit.
- Appointed Applicants will get a stipend of Rs. 6200/- per month for 1st year and Rs. 7200/- per month for 2nd year.
- After successful completion of training, candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- plus other allowances like central dearness allowance, site allowance etc
- Minimum height: 160 cms
- Minimum weight: 45.5 kgs (100 lbs)
Mode of Appointment for NPCIL Recruitment 2015:
- Job hunters will be selected on the basis of written examination and candidates who qualify written exam will be called for trade test and interview for final selection.
- Written exam consist 2 parts that is 1) General Knowledge, English and maths 2) technical subjects in relevant discipline.
How to Obtained Application Form?
Applicants who have desire to apply for NPCIL Jobs openings, may collect application form by sending a request form which you can easily download from the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, candidates need to visit on official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- After that, hit on “read more” link given in the section of opportunities.
- Read complete information and download request form as per the format.
- Now, Fill it appropriately with all necessary details and affixed recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send request form to the below mentioned address.
Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603102
Steps To Apply for NPCIL Recruitment:
- After getting application form in the A-4 size envelope, candidates are required to fill it in correct manner with all relevant details and paste recent passport size photograph.
- At last, Send application form along with attested photocopies of all documents related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc to the following address which is displayed below.
- Application should be send on or before the last date which is 20th August 2015
Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603102
Kancheepuram district, Tamil Nadu
|Last Date Of Issue Of Application Form||5th August 2015|
|End Date Of Receipt Of Filled In Application||20th August 2015|
Note: Through this Official Link, you may get further details related to NPCIL Recruitment. Candidates can acquire latest updates related to NPCIL Recruitment 2016 through this page, so stay connected with us.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. has circulated an advertisement about NPCIL Recruitment. Eligible candidates are invited for filling up vacancies of Supervisor. Aspirants who are interested to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2015 they must grab this chance by submitting application form. We are also trying to collect details in concern of the NPCIL Recruitment 2016. So be in touch with us to get information regarding same. Application in prescribed format should be submitted on or before end date that is given below.
|Name of the post||Supervisor|
|Closing date to apply||15th July 2015|
The entire details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Continue reading this page to know about notification completely.
Participants should have Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks with at least one year post qualification experience in civil. Candidates should have English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC level examination.
Candidates who will be selected will get Rs. 27500/- per month as salary.
Age of appliers should not be less than 19 years and more than 35 years as on the date of advertisement.
Candidates don’t need to pay any fee.
Selection of participants will be done according to their performance in personal interview.
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment:
- Aspirants should visit official site that is www.npcil.nic.in and download format of application form.
- Application should be neatly hand written/ type written in prescribed format including all details.
- Application must be forwarded along with self attested copies of testimonials and certificates related to qualification, age, caste and experience.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed with the post applied for in capita letter.
- Application complete in all respect should be forwarded at address tuned below on or before end date.
- Application reached after last date will be rejected.
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Jaitapur,
Nuclear Power Project, Liaison Office,
Near Ratnagiri Railway Station, Ratnagiri -415639
Closing date to apply: 15th July 2015
Note: To check more details about NPCIL Recruitment 2015 you may go through Official Link. Be in touch with us to get latest updates about Recruitment 2016 very firstly.