Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has declared a job notice for NPCIL Recruitment. NPCIL, a premier public sector enterprise intends to hire qualified candidates for filling up 150 Executive Trainee Jobs through GATE 2017. Interested aspirants, whose desire to grab this job opening, may apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form on or before last date should be reached.
This Page Contains
The last date to submit NPCIL Online Application Form is 15-06-2017 and appliers will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017. Candidates can obtain detailed information about NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page which is well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
|No. Of Posts||150|
|Last Date To Apply Online||15-06-2017|
|Discipline Wise||Total Vacancy|
|Electronics & Communication||08|
Applicants, who want to get this job opportunity at NPCIL Jobs, must have BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering) (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (minimum 60% marks in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions with appropriate working experience (if required).
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will offer an interesting pay package to the candidates who will be hired through NPCIL Recruitment as shown below:
- Monthly Stipend – ` 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – ` 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
- After completing his/her training, they will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’ and get the following remuneration:
- Scientific Officer/C: Level 10, Rs. 56,100/- with 4% of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01.01.2017)
Maximum age of appliers for NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs should be 26 years Age as on 15.06.2017 and age criteria for reserved category applier’s as shown below.
Application Fee Details:
- Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories should need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee that is paid through online mode only.
- Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Get PDF: NPCIL Recruitment Notification
- Applicants will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2017
- Selection of applicants for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment will be depending on their performance in personal interview which will conduct by reputed organization on stipulated date.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment?
- Go to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited which is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers & HR Management” tab which is visible at left side of webpage.
- Then hit on “Opportunities” link and hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainees (2017) in NPCIL through GATE 2017 – Detailed Advertisement” link.
- Now must read entire details and hit on “Apply Online” link to fill online application form with entire details.
- Also uploads digital images of their documents (if required) and after that, hit on “Submit” button to record the entire details.
- At last, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
Dear candidates, you may use the GATE 2017 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities for applying to NPCIL.
|Last Date To Apply Online||15-06-2017|
|Tentative date for issue of intimation regarding schedule for Interviews||22-06-2017|
|Tentative schedule of interviews||10-07-2017 to 17-07-2017|
Aspirants may open Official Link to get more information about NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|