New job openings for ITI Degree holder titled as NPCIL Recruitment. The organization is seeking for eligible and captivated candidates to fill various vacant posts. So those candidates whom are interested to grab this NPCIL Jobs and also satisfy the eligibility norms can apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Vacancies. To apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 you have to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd that is npcil.nic.in and follow below provided steps.
Vital contents of this page:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd is inviting applications from young and talented job seekers to capture the various vacant posts. If you are the one who is looking for NPCIL Vacancies and want to your future then you must apply before its closing date that is 24/08/2017. Here on this web page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the significant details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2018. So have a look…
|Organization name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd|
|Number of vacancy||80|
NPCIL Vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
Candidates who are going to apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs must possess ITI Degree in required fields from a recognized university or institute.
Check Now: Latest ITI Jobs
- Age of those candidates who are going to grab Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Careers shall be between 16-24 years as on 31.07.2017.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for NPCIL Job Vacancy shall be able to receive:
- 90 % of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 2 yrs ITI training course.
- 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she has undergone 1 yr ITI training course.
While filling application form candidate has to attach Xerox self attested copies of the following documents:
- Educational qualification (10th /12th mark sheets)
- ITI Certificate and Mark sheets
- Other qualification / experience certificates
- Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers
- Caste certificates of those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Assortment mode for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd Jobs:
Those candidates who apply for jobs in NPCIL shall first be shortlisted through screening of application forms. Only those candidates will be appointed for the vacant post who produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training. Candidates also have to undergo for medical examination.
Handy steps to fill NPCIL Recruitment Application Form:
To submit applications through online mode:
- First of all visit the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- After that move your cursor to apprentice option in above menu bar
- Now hit apprentice registration option in drop down list of apprentice option
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- At last tap to submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
To send applications through offline mode:
- The first steps is to visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd that is npcil.co.in
- Now on reaching home page move your cursor to Career and HR Management option in left side bar
- After that tap to opportunities option in drop down list of Career and HR Management section
- On reaching new page hit Advertisement along with application form for Engaging Apprentices at Kaiga Site link
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen you just have to read the advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph
- Now put the application form and documents in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send the application form through speed or registered post at below provided postal address.
Must Check: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Via Karwar, PO: Kaiga,
Dist.- Uttara Kannada, Pin-581400
Last date to send/submit applications: 24/08/2017
By going through this Official Link you can obtain more details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
If you are looking for Jobs in NPCIL, then a vacancy notification has been issued by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited which is stated as NPCIL Recruitment. Organization invites applications from intending candidates, who are interested to fill up 40 vacancies of Apprentices in different fields. Eligible contenders, who are searching for jobs in public sector, may apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2017 by 16/08/2017.
This Page Contains
Aspirant, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for NPCIL latest recruitment, have to fill and send dully filled Application Form on or before the closing date. NPCIL Application Form is given at the official website of organization and also you can get the same by striking below given link. You may read the below section of this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get whole information regarding NPCIL Jobs.
|No. Of Posts||40|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Positions||No. Of Posts|
Candidates who want to be the part of NPCIL Recruitment 2017 are required to hold ITI certificate in relevant trades as given below according to particular posts from recognized institute by NCVT.
|Name Of Positions||Qualification|
|Fitter||ITI in Filter Trade|
|Turner||ITI in Turner Trade|
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade|
|PASSA||ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade|
|Welder||ITI in Welder Trade|
Salary Structure for NPCIL Jobs:
Selected job seekers for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment will get an interesting pay package to the candidates as follows:
- 90% of the minimum wage for semiskilled worker, if he/she has undergone 2 years ITI training at School/Institution
- 80% of the minimum wage for semiskilled worker, if he/she has undergone 1 years ITI training at School/Institution
- Minimum age of appliers for NPCIL Apprentices Recruitment should be 16 years and maximum age should be 26 years.
- Relaxation is provided to reserved category applier’s as per the norms of the organization.
Individuals get shortlisted for NPCIL Apprentices Jobs on the basis of their merit list obtained in their IT Standard/courses.
Get Here >>>> NPCIL Recruitment Notification
Process to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment:
- First of all, go to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited which is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Move your cursor towards “Careers & HR Management” tab which is visible at left side of webpage.
- Press “Opportunities” link and select “Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices in Kakrapar Gujrat Site under the Apprentices Act, 1961.” link.
- Read the entire details and after that download the application form.
- Fill it with all mandatory and correct details and attach required documents/certificates.
- At last, send the filled application form to the postal address mentioned below.
’ Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site * Po- Anumala, Via- Vyara Dist— Tapi, Pin-394651 ‘Gujarat
Check Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017
For more details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Link and for more updates stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|