Nuclear Power Corporation of India limited has broadcasted a newest employment notification in concern of NPCIL Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit candidate for 128 vacant posts of Stipendiary Trainee in different disciplines. Job seekers who want to join this company and having required eligibility criteria may apply against NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
Aspirants, interested to apply they have to submit their applications through offline mode only. Contenders need to send their applications in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well mentioned below. Candidates can get remaining details about NPCIL jobs through this page that is created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India limited|
|No. of Vacancies||128|
|Last Date to Apply||04th June 2016|
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Category-I): 52
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II): 76
Essential Qualification for NPCIL Recruitment:
Applicants should have passed B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects)/ SSC/ITI certificate in relevant trade from any recognized Board/Institution/University.
Contenders who are going to apply for Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) should be between 18 to 25 years and those who are willing to apply for Stipendiary Trainees/ Technician(ST/TM) (Category II) they should be between 18 to 24 years of age as on 04th June 2016.
Latest PSU Jobs:- Grab Today
After successful completion of training Trainees (Category-I) will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- and Trainees (Category-II) as Technician/B will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- from NPCIL.
Contenders will be recruited against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in written examination/personal interview/skill test or any other way of selection procedure that will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
How to Apply?
- Contenders who want to apply against this recruitment they have to visit official website of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India limited which is www.npcil.nic.in
- Then on the home page candidates are required to choose ‘Opportunities’ link under ‘Career’ and HR management section that is available on the home page.
- Now on the next page candidates have to hit on ‘Advt. for Stipendiary Trainee (ST/SA and ST/TM):2016 for KAPP-3&4 with Application Form’ link.
- By selecting above said link an instructions page will be opened having application form in prescribed format.
- After reading complete details aspirants need to fill it properly with correct details asking in application form.
- Candidates have to attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Lastly contenders are required to send complete application form to the address mentioned below.
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site,
Po: Anumala, Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651
Also Check:- More Jobs in Gujarat
Last Date To Submit Application: 04th June 2016
Applicants can check this Official Link to acquire other information about NPCIL Recruitment 2016. Applicants may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates about NPCIL vacancy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NPCIL Admit Card||NPCIL Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has liberated career advertisement concerning with NPCIL Recruitment. Organization invites online application in order to fill up 183 NPCIL Executive Trainees posts in different disciplines. Keen contenders who want to join this organization they may submit their applications for NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
Job seekers who are going to apply against NPCIL Recruitment Advertisement they can submit their application form latest by 15th May 2016. Candidates can attain the rest information about NPCIL vacancy through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||183|
|Closing Date to Apply online||15th May 2016|
Vacancy Details for NPCIL Recruitment:
|Executive Trainees in…|
Keen applicants should have possessed Full-Time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc engineering degree in relevant discipline from any recognized University or Institution.
You May Also Check:-
Candidates who are interested to apply they should not be above than 26 Years of age as on 16th May 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Those who will be recruited successfully they will get salary in scale pay of Rs.15, 600-39,100/- Per Month from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Engagement of aspirants will be based on Written Exam/Personal Interview that will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
How to fill NPCIL application form?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they have to go through online registration process.
- First of all contenders are required to go through the official website that is www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Then contenders have to hit on careers tab that is available in menu bar.
- By hitting above said link a new page will be opened having various job details, now candidates have to choose appropriate link of the positions which you want to apply for.
- Read all instructions carefully and then hit on online applying link.
- Thereafter you have to Fill Online Application Form with correct and mandatory details and upload latest passport size photograph if required.
- Once the application form is being filled completely you need to press on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application for further use.
Last date to submit application: 15th May 2016
Contenders who are interested to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016 they may check this Official Link to attain other information. Appliers can subscribe our free email service to acquire updated information about NPCIL jobs direct to your mailbox.