NPCIL a Premier Central Public Sector Enterprise has released the job notification titled as NPCIL Recruitment to fill up 147 Posts of Trade Apprentices. Candidates can apply for NPCIL Latest Openings by submitting the NPCIL Application Form till last which is provided below. More details about NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|NPCIL Trade Apprentices Kudankulam Recruitment|
|NPCIL Notification & Application Form||Download PDF|
|Apprenticeship Training Portal||Hit Here|
|Registration form for Apprenticeship Training||Hit Here|
|NPCIL Trade Apprentices KAKRAPAR Gujarat Site Recruitment|
|NPCIL Recruitment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|NPCIL 2019 Recruitment Registration for Apprenticeship Training||NPCIL Apprentices Registration Here|
|Apply for Apprenticeship Training||Apprenticeship Training Apply Link|
|NPCIL Official Links|
|NPCIL Career Portal||Hit Here|
|NPCIL Official Website||Hit Here|
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Post Name: Trade Apprentices
- NPCIL Vacancies: 147
- Last Date to Submit Application Form for KAKRAPAR Gujarat: 28-02-2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form for Kudankulam: 30-03-2019
- Official Website(s): www.npcil.nic.in / npcilcareers.co.in
NPCIL Vacancy Distribution:
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Kudankulam Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||02|
|Pump Operator cum mechanic||10|
|Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning||05|
|Total NPCIL Vacancy||57|
NPCIL Trade Apprentices KAKRAPAR Gujarat Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Total NPCIL Vacancies||90|
Q1: What qualification is required to apply for NPCIL jobs?
For NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment for Kudankulam
Candidates applying for Trade Apprentices through NPCIL Recruitment must have passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics and must hold ITI pass Certificate in respective trade.
For NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment for KAKRAPAR Gujarat:
Applicants must have ITI Certificate in relevant trade from recognized Institute for NPCIL Jobs.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q2: What is the Age Limit prescribed for NPCIL Careers?
For NPCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs for Kudankulam
Age limit as on 28-02-2019 prescribed for NPCIL 57 Trade Apprentices Vacancies is,
- Minimum – 16 years
- Maximum – 24 years
For NPCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs for KAKRAPAR Gujarat:
The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates for NPCIL Recruitment Notification.
Q3: Is there any Age Relaxation provided for NPCIL Vacancy 2019?
Yes, the reserved categories participating in NPCIL Recruitment 2019 will be given the following relaxation in the upper age limit:
- SC – upto 5 years
- OBC – upto 3 years
- PWBD – upto 10 years
Note: for detailed Age Relaxation to other Reserved Categories, you must go through the official NPCIL Advertisement.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4: How much salary package is offered for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment?
The salary offered for various NPCIL Vacancies has been discussed as follows:
NPCIL Apprentices Recruitment
- 90 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled (around Rs.13000/- per month) workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI Training course.
- 80 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled (around Rs.12000/- per month) workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI Training course.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q5: What would be the NPCIL Recruitment Process?
The detailed selection scheme for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 has been described as follows:
Selection Procedure for NPCIL Trade Apprenticeship Kudankulam
- Height: 137 Cms.
- Weight: 25.4 Kgs.
- Chest measurement: Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 Cms. irrespective of size of chest.
- Vision: Should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye lids
Selection Procedure for NPCIL Trade Apprenticeship Kakrapar Gujarat:
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Organization
Q6: How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment?
The applying procedure for NPCIL Job vacancies of Trade Apprentices and Non-Technical Staff has been described as follows:
Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment
- Visit the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Look for the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification given for Trade Apprentices.
- Hit the suitable NPCIL Notification link available there or you can get it through direct link given above.
- Read the complete NPCIL Apprentice advertisement and ensure the essential requirements.
- Now first register online in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices.
- After successful Registration, download the NPCIL Application Form given in the Official NPCIL Advertisement for Trade Apprenticeship.
- Duly fill in all the details as asked in the NPCIL Recruitment Application Form.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the form
- Final send the complete NPCIL Apprentice Form to the official address mentioned below.
Postal Address for Kudankulam:
Applications for Trade Apprenticeship in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd must be addressed to the postal address given below:
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tirunelveli District – 627106
Postal Address for Kakrapar Gujarat:
Manager Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site Pin-394651
Q 7: What is the last date to apply for NPCIL Jobs?
The closing dates to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment are:
- Last Date for receipt of offline Applications for Trade Apprentices for Kudankulam: 28-02-2019
- Last Date to submit Online Applications for Trade Apprentices for Kakrapar Gujarat: 30-03-2019
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
NPCIL Recruitment 2019
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India is inviting applications for Posts of 147 Trade Apprentice against NPCIL Notification. You can acquire all the information related to NPCIL Recruitment here from this page.
The applying process for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for Trade Apprentices is offline. You can go through the direct links given above to read NPCIL Advertisement to ensure the eligibility for NPCIL Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 RCF 273 Apprentice/Operator Trainee
- ICSI Recruitment 2019 www.icsi.edu CRC Executive Job Openings – Apply
- Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 Latest 600+ GDS Bharti Notification
- Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2019 CUJ 120 Various Jobs
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 | 4442 GDS Vacancies – Apply
- NDMA Recruitment 2019 Project Accountant/Environmental Specialist Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2019 www.bel-india.in Sr/Dy Engineer Vacancy – Apply
- CBI Recruitment 2019 cbi.gov.in Inspector Posts – 15th April Last Date