Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector intends to hire interested appliers under the job notification as Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015 for filing up ERP Officers Posts. Willing contenders, who want to make their career in Govt Sector, may apply by appearing in walk-in interview on specified date:
|Posts Name||ERP Officers|
|Walk-In Interview Date||18th May 2015|
You can fetch other relevant detailed information about Oil India Limited Vacancy 2015 such as salary description, essential qualification and applying process etc, which is supplied below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants, whose desire to obtain afore said posts by applying against to Jobs In Oil India Limited Guwahati, must have Graduate Degree in any branch of Engineering from recognized university.
- Applicants should have Minimum two years of Domain experience on Contract & Purchase activities including inventory management.
Desirable Experience Details:
Contenders should having the Working experience in SAP environment and knowledge of SAP-MM and SAP-SRM Module and experience of handling and using new procurement tools like e-tendering and reverse auction in any Govt. / Public / Private sector organization.
Shortlisted applicants, who are selecting for ERP Officers posts, will receive pay Scale of Rs. 45,000/- plus Rs. 3500/- as an accommodation allowance and Rs. 1500/- as medical allowance per month paid by organization.
Entire Classification of candidates for ERP Officers posts will be based on their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be taken by selection committee of Oil India Limited.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for oil-india.com ERP Officers Walk-in?
- Eligible job seekers may apply by attending walk-in interview on planned dates and submitting application before starting interview process.
- Application Performa may download from official website which is www.oilindia.nic.in and must fill it with required information.
- After filling application form as per format, may attach photocopies of entire documents such as age proof, academic records etc and submit it.
- When he or she is going to appear in walk-in interview, they must carry your original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire testimonials.
- Candidates may report on time that is 08.30 AM to 10.00 AM at venue structured below on specified dates.
At Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies,
INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon
GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781 022
Walk-In Interview Date: 18th May 2015
You may open Official Notification for reading entire details about Oil India Limited Jobs 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On