Bumper Jobs available in various districts!!! Get it now through OJAS Recruitment notification which has published by OJAS. Organization needs qualified and captivated job hunters for filling up 11000 vacant positions of Gram Sevak, Worker, Clerk and others. Those aspirants who are interested for government sector jobs can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying against OJAS Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Want to make their career in government sector? If yes then apply for OJAS Vacancy by submitting their online application form till the last date that is 7th Dec. 2016 (GPSC)* AND 16th Dec. 2016 (DPSSC)*. For whole acknowledgement regarding OJAS Recruitment you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Total No. of Posts: 11000
|(District Panchayat Service Selection Committee) DPSSC Vacancies|
|Gram Panchayat Mantri|
|Multi Purpose Health Workers|
|Female Health Workers|
|(Gujarat Public Service Commission) GPSC Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Inspector of Motor Vehicle or Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Additional District Health Officer / RCHD|
|District Education Officer / District Primary Education Officer & Equivalent posts|
Get Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
List of District Panchayat Service Selection Committee:
Are you eligible for OJAS Jobs?
Contenders who are willing to apply for District Panchayat Service Selection Commission Recruitment, should have completed their 12th/ Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline according to the posts from recognized Board/ University/ Institutions.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
What will be the minimum and maximum age limit?
- Minimum age of aspirants applying for these job openings in government sector will be 18 years and the maximum age limit will be decided by the recruitment team members of organization.
- The relaxation benefits of upper age limit will be given to the SC/ST category candidates as per rules and regulations of government.
Check the monthly remuneration:
Job hunters who will be recruited for Vacancy In Government Sector will get an impressive and attractive amount from the concerned department of the organization.
Is there any charges?
Aspirants who are willing to fill OJAS Application form will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- +12 Postal Charges and application fee will be paid by deposited through bank challan.
Process of selection:
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their presentation level in Written Test or Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Interview Preparation Tips|
How to Apply for OJAS Recruitment?
- Desirous contenders have to log on to official website of Online Job Application System i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- From home page you are required to press on “Apply online” link given in the top menu bar.
- Choose appropriate link from the opened page for which you want to apply.
- A new page will be opened will be opened with notification and you have to go through the details according to the district.
- Hit on the “Apply Now” button for the post you wish to apply but after reading all the details.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the necessary details.
- Upload all the certificates/testimonial, images and signature (if necessary).
- After completing the application hit on “Submit” button for submission of online application form.
- At last retain a print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future references.
Remember Important Dates:
|Closing Date for Submission of OJAS Online Application|
|DPSSC vacancy||07th December 2016|
|GPSC Vacancy||16th December 2016|
Go through this Official Link to collect complete details OJAS Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|