Gujarat Public Service Commission has introduced a latest job notification regarding OJAS Recruitment. Through (Online job application system) OJAS recruitment notification, the organization invites the candidates for the 800+ vacancies of Wiremen, Live Stock Inspector, Compounder, Librarian and Municipal Engineer. Online application forms are now available on the official website of the organization i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Those aspirants who are interested in the OJAS Recruitment 2017 can fill the application form online on or before the last date i.e. 19.08.2017.
Highlights of the page
Contenders have to pay a small amount in the form of application fee at the time of online registration. Then candidates will have to appear in the written test and after that interview round will be done. Aspirants are required to prepare well because final selection will be done on the performance in written test and interview. Further details about OJAS Recruitment 2018 are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|No. of vacancies available||802|
OJAS GPSC Vacancy details:
|Post name||No. of vacancies|
|Live Stock Inspector||400|
The contenders who want to apply for OJAS jobs must completed 10+2/Graduation/Diploma in the respective field. Aspirants having experience in relevant field will get preference.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
The age limit for OJAS Vacancies is mentioned clearly in the table:
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Live Stock Inspector||18-33|
Download PDF: OJAS Recruitment Advertisement
|Live Stock Inspector|
- Candidates need to appear in the written test which will be conducted by the authority of the organization. After the written test, short-listed aspirants will be go under interview round. Those job seekers who will perform well in both the rounds got selected for the vacant post.
- At the time of the written test, candidates need to bring all the important documents/certificates (original and photo copy).
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Important documents need to carry:
- Educational qualification certificate
- Photo copy of GPSC application form
- 3 passport size photographs
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
Contenders have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of application fee by Debit/Credit card.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to apply for OJAS Recruitment:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Hit on “Apply Online” option which is available at the left top of the home page.
- Then select the department and all the latest posts will be visible to you.
- Select “Details” button for the suitable post and read all the details carefully.
- Then come one step back and hit “Apply Online” button which is given in front of the post name.
- Fill the details and make the payment and at last save it by pressing “Save” option.
- Take a print out of the application form for the further use.
|Post name||Apply online|
|Live Stock Inspector||Press Here|
|Municipal Engineer||Press Here|
Last date for the online registration is 19-08-2017
Job hunters can visit the Official Link to get more details about OJAS Recruitment 2017–2018. If you have any doubt then you can ask us in the comment box and you can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
For more updates regarding recruitments/careers you can follow us on Twitter, Google plus and Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Gujarat|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|