Check ONGC Salary in India for Officer, Assistant, Executive, Engineer and other positions from here!! We have provided Revised ONGC Salaries received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation with other benefits details at the beneath section.
ONGC Salary in India
Revised Post Wise ONGC Pay Scale
|Group General Manager||Rs.120000-280000|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs.120000-280000|
Chemist Superintending Engineer
Deputy Superintending Geophysicist/
Deputy Superintending Geologist/
Deputy Superintending Chemist/
Deputy Superintending Engineer
|Senior (**) Officer/|
Assistant Executive Engineer/
Assistant Executive Engineer/
Assistant Grade I
Assistant Grade II
|Assistant Junior Technician/|
Assistant Rig man/
Assistant Grade III
|Junior Assistant Technician/|
|Deputy Head Worker||Rs.15000-35000|
|Attendant Grade -I||Rs.12000-27000|
|Attendant Grade -II||Rs.11000-24000|
|Attendant Grade –III||Rs.10500-21000|
Must Read: 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Procedure To Check Revised ONGC Salary In India
Candidates can check Revised ONGC Salaries with the help of given points also:
- Visit to the official site of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com
- Move toward Right To Information (RTI) at the beneath section of home page.
- Hit “Monthly remuneration (Pay scales) received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations” link.
- Check revised ONGC Salaries in India and Perks for various positions.
Download Here: ONGC Salaries in India
ONGC Pay Scale Details
- The remuneration of the Officers of the Company is governed by the guidelines of the Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India.
- The pay scales of officers are of Industrial DA pattern.
- The remunerations of employees are fixed through negotiations with Workmen’s Union subject to the overall guidelines of Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India.
Check ONGC More Important Links
|ONGC Admit Card||Check Here|
|ONGC Result||Check Here|
|ONGC Placement Papers||Check Here|
|ONGC Scholarship||Check Here|
|ONGC Model Question Paper||Check Here|
|ONGC Recruitment Through GATE||Check Here|
|ONGC Recruitment||Check Here|
|Right To Information (RTI)||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
ONGC Salary and Perks
In addition to the above mentioned ONGC Monthly Remuneration following benefits are also provided to the officers, so please have a look:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- 47% Perks & Allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Superannuation Benefits etc.
Check Here: 10 Best Jobs In India
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is the public sector undertaking in India and as any other PSUs in India, it also have its process of recruitment and salary structure. Candidates who are interested in ONGC Jobs they first have to fill and submit application form.
Then organizations will shortlist candidates through screening of applications. Once candidates will get shortlisted then they will be allowed to sit for the exams. Those who qualify written examination as per the requirement then will have to appear for the interview sessions.
To know more about ONGC Salary in India, you need to be in touch with us by using CTRL + D key to bookmark our portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top Highest Paying Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|