OTET Answer Key
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is all set to release OTET Answer Key 2016. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test contains two papers that are Paper 1 and Paper 2. Applicants who have appeared any of the two papers on 3rd August 2016 can check BSE Odisha TET Exam Answer Sheet from here. Applicants who will appear in this exam in next session may also get details about OTET Answer Key 2017 soon from here.
BSE, Odisha is going to release OTET Answer Sheet in one or two days for those candidates, who have appeared in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. Applicants, who have given the Paper 1 and 2 and want to calculate their marks, can download answer sheet using online mode through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download OTET Answer Key:
Appliers may go through below stated steps to acquire the answer sheet of given examination, please have a look.
- First of all, contenders will have to visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Official website of organization is www.bseodisha.nic.in.
- Now hit suitable link which is available in the “Latest News” section.
- After that press link for Paper-I Scoring Key or Paper-II Scoring Key according to the paper for which you have applied.
- Then, your solution key of given examination will be displayed in front of you.
- At last, download it and calculate your marks and keep it safe for future need.
You May Read This: How to Download Answer Key?
OTET Answer Key
Do You Know This About BSE:
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha conducts various competitive and entrance test yearly for those aspirants who desire to catch government jobs by giving employment examinations. Every year large no. of candidates takes participate in this type of test.
Why Exam Is Conducted?
Agenda for conducting recruitment tests is to appoint capable and willing candidates for teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. This examination consist Paper 1 and Paper 2 and Paper 1 will be organized for Primary Teacher and Paper 2 will be organized for Secondary Teacher above 5 class.
OTET Result:- Check Here
- Whole categorization of aspirants will be based on their qualifying marks in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Applicants, who qualify the test, will be called for personal interview rounds which will be taken by selection panel of schools.
Must Go Through These Articles, To Prepare Well For Interview:
Note: You may open below given Official Link to fetch complete details about solution sheet directly.
OTET Answer Key 2016 – 2017 – Official Link
Contenders may follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates on your time line and may also subscribe our free e-mail services to obtain information into your mailbox. You can also share your query or suggestion in suggestion box which is visible at below side of webpage.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OTET Syllabus||OTET Notification|
|OTET Admit Card||TET Entrance Exam|
|TET Syllabus||Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|