Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014
- Pune Municipal Corporation has broadcasted a notification as Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies in different groups. The job seekers who full fill the eligibility criteria must apply for job 2014.
- The organization is administrating the city and implementing all new technologies for an innovative present and utilizes all resources to serve better to full fill the aim of better service.
- Recruitmentresult.com is providing all relevant details about posts. Visitors are advised to visit regularly our web portal to know about latest jobs related to your eligibility criteria.
Pune Municipal Corporation
No. of Vacancy
|Name of Post||No. of Seats||Essential Experience In Years||Package Offered With GP In Rs.|
|Anesthetic Registrar||01||02-05||9300-34800/-+ 5900/-|
|Curator||01||05||9300-34800/- + 4400/-|
|Vaccination Superintendent||01||02||9300-34800/- + 5200/-|
|Telephone Technician||01||03||5200-20200/- + 3900/-|
|Motor Driver/Fire Engine Driver||34||03||5200-20200/- + 1900/-|
|Fireman||21||-||4440-7440/- + 1600/-|
MBBS with MD in Anesthesia/Degree and required typing speed/M.Sc in wide life management/ Degree in Physics/Biology/Chemistry/SSC passed with necessary Diploma in relevant field as per post requirement.
Age limit for the mentioned posts vary between 18 to 33 Years. Relaxation in age will be given as Govt. instructions.
- The requisite fee for open categories is Rs.200/- and Rs.150/- for reserved categories.
- Ex-servicemen are exempted from any applicable fee.
Mode of Payment
The required amount can be paid in any Brach of SBI through generated Challan.
Written examination and Interview.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters are requested to apply online through official website www.punecorporation.org. Enter all the mandatory details and upload all necessary documents.
- Take a print out of the generated Challan and pay the requisite amount in preferred bank and after making the payment log in again and fill significant information regarding to fee details.
- Submit the application and take a hard copy for future reference.
|Closing date of submission of online applications||17.03.2014|
|Last date of payment of application fee||19.03.2014|
|End date of entering fee details in application form after payment in prescribed bank||22.03.2014|
Note: All relevant details are framed on Official Advt.