Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been promulgated as Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment. Organization wants to hire-up candidates to complete various vacant posts of Content Writer, Content Designer & Social Media Manager in the department. PMC is about to conduct a walk-in interview in this concern. Applicants who are searching government jobs in Pune and meet the eligibility criteria of Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 they may apply by apply appearing in walk-in interview that is going to be held on 22nd February 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Content Writer, Content Designer & Social Media Manager|
|Walk-in Date||22nd February 2016|
Candidates may attain the rest information in regards of this recruitment such as vacancies details, essential qualification, relevant experience, mode of assortment, procedure to apply, important date etc from this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Appliers must have Bachelors or advanced degree in journalism/social sciences/web related marketing and development/Communications/ Marketing/ Business/ Public Relations or related according to the post.
Appliers must be above than 18 years of age and the relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per Pune Municipal Corporation limited.
Contenders who will be appointed for the vacant positions of Content Writer and Content Designer they will attain remunerations of Rs. 30,000/- per month and those who will be selected for the positions of Social Media Manager they will obtain Rs. 45,000/- per month as salary.
Aspirants are required to go through the walk-in interview round that will be taken by the selection panel of organization.
How to apply for Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment?
- Candidates who want to attend the walk-in interview they are required to visit the official website that is www.punecorporation.org
- Then contenders have to hit on the recruitment tab that is available left side on the home page and choose ‘IT Department – Walk in Interview’ link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions and prepare an application on plain A4 size white paper.
- Appliers need to mention their details like academic, experience, and other details in application.
- Attested copies of required documents should be attached along with the duly prepared application and contenders have to affix a passport size photograph on it.
- After preparing the application in proper manner, contenders may appear in the walk-in interview which will be held on 22nd February 2016.
- Along with the duly prepared application aspirants should reach to the walk-in venue that is well mention below…
Municipal Commissioner’s Office,
4th Floor, Pune Municipal Corporation, Shivajinagar
Date of walk-in: 22nd February 2016 at 11:00 A.M
Applying aspirants who are going to apply they may check official notification to acquire more detail about Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016. Applicants can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D of follow us on facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|