Post Office Result
AP Postal Circle has declared Post Office Result for those candidates, who have participated in AP Postal Circle employment examination for filling up MTS Posts. Contenders, who had appeared in exam which was held on 07th June 2015, may get their cut off marks or Post Office Result 2015 through online mode. On the declaration of Post Office Result 2016, we will update this page with latest information so keep in touch with us.
Candidates may download their merit list and Cutoff List from this page by following some easy steps that are mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download Post Office Result?
- Firstly, Applicants must log in at Official Website that is www.appost.in.
- On home page, go for related link.
- Now hit on “Click here for Results of MTS Examination 2015 held on 07.06.2015” link.
- After that a new page will be opened in front of you
- From given list choose suitable link and again a new page of your merit list will open on screen of your system.
- You can Download PDF file and save it for future use.
How to Check merit list Online> Get Details
- Indian Postal Circle is responsible to organize direct recruitment examination for posts of MTS every year. Indian Postal Circle is one of the main Departments in India. It is the largest department in entire world.
- It is the back bone of our country because it plays an important role in managing financial condition of India.
Purpose of Exam:
Exam is conducted for the recruitment of the candidates for the MTS. Aspirants need to get a relevant score to assure their selection for concerned posts. Participants can download their score cards through online mode by following above stated steps.
Selection of applying contenders will be based on performance in recruitment examination and followed by their appearance in interview session.
Candidates can check Official Link to fetch their cut off list directly.
Stay connected with our portal to get updated information about Post Office Result 2016. You can also subscribe us on Google Plus or join us on Facebook to retrieve recent information and updated messages on your timeline. You can post your queries and comments in comment box below. We will provide solutions to your queries in a short period of time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On