Download Updated PRSU Syllabus of UG/ PG/ Diploma and other Programmes! Check the direct link to get PRSU Exam Syllabus PDF of MA, B.Com, BA, B.SC, B.Ed and other courses from this page. You can start the preparation of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year semester or annual examination with the help of presented PRSU Raipur Syllabus on this page. So, please have a look.
Download PRSU Exam Syllabus – Subject Wise
Students can hit on the below provided direct links to get their PRSU Raipur Syllabus for the desired subjects-
PRSU Diploma Syllabus
|diploma in European and Asian Language – 2017-18||Press Here|
|P.G. Diploma Yoga Sem. – 2017-18||Press Here|
|PG DIPLOMA IN FORENSIC Sc. – 2017-18||Press Here|
|PG DIPLOMA IN PSYCHOLOGICAL GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING – 2017-18||Press Here|
|PG DIPLOMA IN REGIONAL PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT – 2017-18||Press Here|
|PG DIPLOMA IN TOURISM & HOTEL MANAGEMENT – 2017-18||Press Here|
|Certificate Course in Applied Res. Method. Syllabus 2015||Press Here|
|Certificate Course in Translation Syllabus 2015||Press Here|
|DCA – Syllabus 2015||Press Here|
|Diploma in English – Syllabus 2015||Press Here|
Revised PRSU Syllabus
|M.A./M.Sc. (Statistics) Semester Course||Download Here|
|M.Sc. (Statistics) Entrance Exam||Download Here|
|Ph. D. Course Work in Statistics||Download Here|
|M.A./M.Sc. II Semester||Download Here|
PRSU Syllabus 2021 for M.Phil (Statistics)
Paper-I: Research Methodology, Quantitative Methods & Computer applications
|Research Methodology: An introduction, meaning of research, objective of research, Research Methods versus Methodology, Selection of research problem, Necessity of defining the problem. Technique involved in Defining a problem.|
Methods of Data Collection:
Collection of Primary data, construction of questionnaire, Collection of data through questionnaire, Difference between questionnaires and schedules , Some other methods of data collections, Collection of Secondary data, Processing and analysis of data. Use of Statistical packages, SPSS for data analysis.
|A review of Simple Random Sampling, Estimation of population proportion, Stratified sampling, Optimum Allocation, Practical difficulty in adopting Neyman Allocation, formation of strata. Systematic sampling. PPS sampling, Multistage sampling.|
|The structure and formation of a linear programming problem,Graphical and simplex procedure,Two phase methods, and charne’s-M method with artificial variables ; duality theorem. Transportation and Assignment problems, Routing and traveling salesman problem. Inventory problems – Deterministic models of inventory , Economic Lot size formula ,instantaneous production case ,finite production rates situation ,cases when shortages are allowed /not allowed. Stochastic inventory models – a single period model with no set up cost.|
|Acceptance sampling plans for attribute inspection; single, double and sequential sampling plans and their properties; Bayesian sampling plan. Plans for inspection by variables for one-sided and two-sided specifications; Continuous sampling plans of Dodge type and Wald-Wolfiwitz type and their properties|
Paper-II: Operations Research
|Definition and scope of Operational Research; phases in Operations Research; models and their solutions; decision–making under uncertainty and risk, use of different criteria; The structure and formation of a linear programming problem, Graphical and simplex procedure, Two phase method and Charne’s M-method.|
|Review of LPP Advanced Linear Programming, Validity Proofs of the Simplex Method , Generalized Simplex Tableau in Matrix Form, Efficient Computational Algorithms, Duality LPP, Goal Programming, A Goal-Programming Formulation, Goal-Programming Algorithms, Integer Linear Programming, Applications of Integer-Programming and Solution Algorithms.|
|Decision Environments, Decision-Making under Certainty, Decision-Making under Risk, Decision under Uncertainty. Concept of games and strategy , Pure and mixed strategies, saddle point of a matrix game, Graphical method, Dominance Principle, LPP method for solving games.|
|Project Management: PERT and CPM, Basic Differences between PERT and CPM, Steps of PERT/CPM Techniques, PERT/CPM Network Components and Precedence Relationships, Critical Path Analysis, Probability in PERT Analysis Project Time Cost Trade off, Updating of the Project, Resource Allocation.|
PRSU Important Links: Check Here
|PRSU UG Syllabus||Get Here|
|PRSU PG Syllabus||Get Here|
|PRSU M.Phil Syllabus||Get Here|
|PRSU Diploma Syllabus||Get Here|
|Links Related To PRSU|
|PRSU Result||Get Here|
|PRSU Admit Card||Get Here|
|PRSU Exam Time Table||Get Here|
|PRSU Online Exam Form||Get Here|
Procedure to download Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Syllabus
Following steps should be followed to obtain the PRSU Syllabus 2021 from the official web portal-
- The very first step is to visit the official site of university that is www.prsu.ac.in
- go to the menu bar and hit on “Administration” link.
- On home page of official site go to “Academic” section and hit “Syllabus” link.
- After that select the desired course name and hit the link.
- And finally your prsu.ac.in Syllabus will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Download PRSU Syllabus BSc 2nd Year, PRSU DCA Syllabus, PRSU B.Ed Syllabus, PRSU MA History Syllabus, PRSU Syllabus MA Hindi, PRSU LLB Syllabus, PRSU PGDCA Syllabus, PRSU Semester Syllabus, PRSU MSc Zoology Syllabus, PRSU Syllabus UG, PRSU Syllabus BA 3rd Year and other syllabus on your desktop,
- Lastly, take the print out of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Raipur Syllabus and prepare for exam accordingly.
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University Syllabus 2021
- Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University was founded in the year 1964 with a mission to provide better higher education to students including the tribal population of Chhattisgarh.
- The University was located in Raipur and it offers various disciplines of UP/ PG/M.Phil/Ph.D./ diploma Programmes.
- To check and analyze the growth of knowledge of the University students, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University conducts annual/semester examination at regular interval of time.
- Those students who are going to appear in the graduation, post-graduation and other programmes examination, they must check the complete PRSU New Syllabus, PRSU Online Syllabus, Syllabus of PRSU to gain the details about the topics that are going to come in these examinations.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gain the latest updates about University activities and PRSU Syllabus 2021 / PRSU UG Syllabus, PRSU Syllabus PG, PRSU CBCS Syllabus. You may also be in touch with us by subscribing our free email service.