WBPSC Admit Card
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released WBPSC Admit card 2016. All those candidates who are all set to appear in written examination for the post of Assistant Traffic & Transportation Engineer in the W.B. Transport Engineering Service which is going to be held on 29th July 2016, they can download their hall ticket now from this page. Candidates can check our page time to time, to collect WBPSC Admit card 2017 for the upcoming examinations.
All those aspirants who will qualify the examination, they will be called up for personal interview. You can check exam pattern, important dates and all the information about West Bengal Public Service Commission Examination from this page, which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates can follow below mention steps to download their Public Service Commission admit card.
Procedure to download pscwb.org.in Admit Card?
Participants who can follow below mention steps to view their WBPSC hall ticket:
- Visit official website of the organization that is pscwb.org.in
- On the home page, select “Download Admit Card for Preliminary Screening Test__” link.
- A new page will open like this:
- Fill your “Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth” in the appropriate box and mentioned above.
- On the new page your hall ticket will be displayed to you.
- Check it and take a print out of it.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
WBPSC Admit card
Something to Know About WBPSC
West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts prelims and Main Examination for the West Bengal Judicial Service. Organization takes various examinations to select talented aspirants to fill up various vacancies West Bengal.
Scheme of Examination
West Bengal Public Service Commission is all set to conduct examination for the post of Assistant Traffic & Transportation Engineer in the W.B. Transport Engineering Service under the Transport Department which is going to be held on 29th July 2016. The examination will be held in two parts. Part-I & Part-II each will carry of 300 marks and of two hours duration.
For the Written Examination following Scheme will be adopted:
- MCQ Type Questions will be set for both Part I & Part II
- Full Marks: 600 [Part I – 300 & Part II – 300]
- No. Of questions: 200 questions in each part with 1½ marks against each question
Important Note: All those candidates who will qualify the written examination they will be called up for Interview which will be of 100 marks.
Read Here: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview Easily
Important Date and Time
|Date of the examination||29th July 2016|
|Timing Of The Examination||Part I||11:00 A.M. To 1:00 P.M.|
|Part II||2:00 P.M. To 4:00 P.M|
Steps to be followed before Generation of Duplicate Admit Card through Website
- Enter Applicant’s Name and Father’s Name as mentioned in the application format.
- Select Subject Name from the drop down List.
- Enter Date of Birth by selecting Day, Month, and Year of birth respectively.
- Candidates have to print their hall ticket in Single Page of A4 Size Paper only.
- Applicants having duplicate admit card must bring any one of the following original documents as a proof of their identity in the examination hall:
- Madhyamik or equivalent exam pass certificate
- Pan Card
- Uid No. Card (Aadhaar Card)
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving Licence
Also Check:- PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Candidates can follow below given official link to see all the details about WBPSC Admit card 2016- 2017. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
- To Download WBPSC Admit Card:- Hit Here
- Important Info. Regarding Exam: Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBPSC Syllabus||WBPSC Recruitment|
|WBPSC Results||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Check The Ways To Improve Your Memory||Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips|