WBPSC Admit Card
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released an important notification regarding WBPSC Admit Card. through the notification, the commission has released dates of downloading admit card for the posts of Lecturer in Civil Engineering and Lecturer in Electrical Engineering in Govt. Polytechnics under the Technical Education & Training Deptt Govt of West Bengal.
Candidates who are going to appear in the examination of the following post can download their pscwb.org.in admit card for Computer Based Test by visiting the official website i.e. pscwbonline.gov. Further detail about WBPSC Admit Card 2017 are mentioned in below section. So to know more about the WBPSC call letter candidates are advised to scroll down the page now…
The date of the examination for the post of Lecturer in Civil Engineering and Lecturer in Electrical Engineering in Govt. Polytechnics under the Technical Education & Training Deptt Govt of West Bengal is 30-03-2017. The candidates who are going to take this examination for the WBPSC Lecturer In Polytechnic can download their e-admission certificate from 24-03-2017 (Friday) at 11:30 a.m. onwards.
Candidates have to download their hall tickets from the online mode only. No admission certificate will be issued from the Office of this Commission. Aspirants who are eager to know more about the WBPSC Admit Card they can go though the information represented in the below segment of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to get the WBPSC Admit Card?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. pscwb.org.in.
- From the homepage appeared the aspirants are required to select the appropriate link regarding the admit cards for the post of Lecturer in Civil Engineering and Lecturer in Electrical Engineering.
- After that on the next page the candidates may get an another like regarding the downloading for the hall ticket
- Hit on the link and then the aspirants may be redirected to the next screen.
- After that a dialog box may appear in front of the candidates.
- The aspirants will be required to fill all the details that will be asked like their application no etc and then have to hit on the submission tab.
- On the new screen the hall ticket of the participating candidates may appear.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details that will be mentioned on the hall ticket and after that take a print out of the West Bengal Public Service Commission Admit Card.
- Keep it safe and do not forget to carry it along at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
WBPSC Admit Card
Points that the candidates should check on the Public Service Commission West Bengal Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Guardian’s name
- Roll no
- Enrollment no
- Centre of examination
- Name of the post
- Date of examination etc
Get Here>> WBPSC Admit Card official notification
- The Commission is conducting examination for recruiting passionate, workaholic and career oriented candidates to fill vacant post for lecturer.
- Those who will qualify in this examination will have to appear in further selection process.
- Candidates need to give their best performance to get final selection against West Bengal Public Service Commission recruitment.
Check Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
If the candidates want to avail the WBPSC Admit Card 2017 then they can hit on the Official Link. Candidates can also add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about Public Service Commission, West Bengal such as recruitments, result etc.
You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to more information regarding any recruitment, exam and admit card etc on your timeline. If you are having any problem you may ask in comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||PSC Previous Question Papers|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|