Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is going to hire passionate and enthusiastic contenders for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. Recently, organization has release a vacancy notification for those candidates, who are in search of Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment. So, now their wait ends here!! Through this notice, you may easily apply against 86 Stenographer vacant Posts. So, grab this chance as soon as possible.
Focal Points Of This Page
If you are interested to apply and must ensure eligibility criteria, may apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, by filling and submitting application form on or before the last date that is 12.06.2017. By going through this page (www.recruitmentresult.com), you may obtain entire information related to Stenographer Jobs in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
|Name of High Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
|Posts Name||Stenographer Grade – III|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy
- Posts Name: Stenographer Grade – III
- Total No. of Post : 86
- Candidates, who are applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs, should have completed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from recognized school.
- Applicants should have Steno Typist (at 80 wpm & transaction at 20 wpm) and
- Having knowledge of Computer (Word/Excel).
To Find Current Vacancies For Graduates:- Check Here
- The participating aspirants should not be below 18 years and should not be above 42 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC/ST of Haryana /BC of Haryana category of 5 years and 3 years for In service employees.
Appliers, who are appointed for these job openings of Stenographer Grade-III posts, will receive an impressive amount of Rs. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- from the concerned department of organization.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable):
|2.||SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||250/-||125/-|
|3.||Reserved Categories of the other States||1000/-||500/-|
|4.||Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Mode of Payment:
Those are applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court Job, have to pay amount of fee in the form “Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any branch of State Bank of India only.
Manner of Recruitment:
For Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment, applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in proficiency test in computer.
- English shorthand at 80wpm & transcription test at 20wpm
- Hindi shorthand at 35wpm & transcription test at 20wpm
- Computer Proficiency Test (word processing & Excel)
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Procedure to Fill Punjab And Haryana High Court Application Form?
- First of all, applicants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.sssc.gov.in to the purpose of filling application form.
- When you have reached on official site, need to “Notice Board” tab shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, you will get a new page where has already mentioned various link. So you are suggested to choose “Advertisement for the post of STENOGRAPHER GRADE III in Subordinate Courts of Haryana” link.
- After choosing this, a PDF file will be opened on your display and now you are able to read the notification.
- Now, come back to the previous page and hit on “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link.
- After that, fill the required details correctly in proper manner.
- In Step-II Registration After filling the form, have to upload photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form.
- Finally, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Dates To keep in mind:
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I)||12.06.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Fee||14.06.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II)||15.06.2017|
Find Here: More Jobs in Punjab
For further details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 you may go through the Official Link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|