Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015
Punjab and Haryana High Court has publicized a notice as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 14 vacancies of the Restorer. Candidates who want to grab this chance should fill the application form through the online mode on or before the last date that is shaped below.
|No of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date for step- I||23rd December 2014|
|Last Date for step- II||26th December 2014|
For more details in regard of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 aspirants can visit the below section of this page of the recruitmentresult.com.
Aspirants who are willing to apply should have completed 12th form the recognized board or school and having knowledge of the computer.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 5910-20200/- + GP 2400/- per month.
Age of the applier must not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years as on 23rd December 2014. Relaxation of 10 years is given to the physical handicap candidates and 3 years to the Ex service men.
- For general/OBC/ SC/ST/BC candidates other than Punjab/ Haryana and UT Chandigarh: Rs. 400/-
- For other category: Rs. 200/-
- Fee should be submitted at any branch of the state bank of India in cash.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the
- Written Test
- Practical Test
How to Apply:
- First of all go to the official site that is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Follow the ‘current recruitment’ at the left side and press the link ‘restorer’.
- Form will be filled in two steps.
- In step-I go to the link ‘here for new registration’, fill the application form correctly and press the preview button.
- Take fee slip and submit it as given in above section.
- In step-II login your account fill the fee details and upload essential documents.
- Press the submit button.
- Take print out of the application form for future use.
- Last Date for step- I: 23rd December 2014
- Last Date for step- II: 26th December 2014
Note: for more details you can read Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On