Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
High court of Punjab and Haryana has transmitted a vacancy Notice regarding Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment. Organization has planned to recruit well defined and productive applicants for filling up 327 Clerk Vacancies. Willing applicants have to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form in various steps as mentioned below.
Highlights Of This Page
Aspirants, who are applying for clerk jobs in high court, they have to fill the Registration Step-I and Registration Step II form before the closing date that is 23rd January 2017. Contenders can acquire all the complete details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancies by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
|Name of High Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||327|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd January 2017|
- Post Name – Clerk
- Total Vacancies – 327
- Applying candidates must have a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- Applicants should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
You Can Also check: Latest Graduate Jobs
Aspirants, who are applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court jobs, must be in between18 years to 42 years.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment: Official Notice
Organization notified for age relaxation about reserved categories that –
- Applicants, who belong to SC / BC / OBC of Punjab, must be 18 to 47.
- Upper age is Relxable for PHC of Punjab Category candidates by 10 years from their original category.
- In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab / Haryana Govt. other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts & UT. Chandigarh will be 18 to 45.
Remuneration Criteria for PHHC Chandigarh Recruitment:
Recruited candidates for Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment will get an attractive amount of salary package which is offered as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by Haryana Government.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Applicants have to pay application fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
|General||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States|
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 125/-|
- Contenders will be called for entrance exam and they will be selected for said post on the basis of obtained marks in the exam.
- Organization may conduct Computer Proficiency test also for PHHC Recruitment as per the requirement.
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Written Examination Pattern:
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
Read These Tips, to Prepare for Exam:
How To Fill Punjab And Haryana High Court Application Form?
- First of all applicants have to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.sssc.gov.in
- After that hit on “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab / Haryana)” link under the “Recruitments” section which is shown in the centre on the home page of the website.
- Then applicants need to hit on “Advertisement” link and you will get instructions in PDF
- Now read all the instructions carefully and back to the previous page and hit on “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link.
- Then fill all the required details correctly and submit the form.
- After that take print out of Cash Deposit Receipt and go to the any branch of State Bank Of India and pay and pay the examination fees in cash
- Now applicants need to fill the next registration form with correct details and upload photograph / signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form.
- After that applicants need to lock and submit the form.
Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Last Date For Registration Step I||23rd January 2017|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Application Fee||25th January 2017|
|End Date For Registration Step II||27th January 2017|
|Closing Date For Editing Of Applications|
|Exam Will Held On (Tentative)||March/April 2017|
Get Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Aspirants, who wish to apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment visit the above stated Official Notification. Interested applicants, who are willing to know upcoming notification of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, must stay in contact with the web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|