Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has liberated a Jobs notification titled as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment, candidates may check detailed through this page. High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) has invited online applications from talented candidates for filling up 350 vacant posts of Clerk PHHC. Interested candidates who are willing to grab this opportunity may apply against this notification on or before the closing date. For further information concerning Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, candidates may check the details given below.
Highlights of the Page:
The organization intends to hire determined contenders in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab through proper recruitment process. Candidates who are interested and also meeting the eligibility criteria should not miss this chance and must apply against available vacancies. Candidates are required to scroll down the page to gather essential information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 given below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
|Name of High Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||350|
|Last Date To Apply||Check below|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy:
|Number of Vacancy||350|
- Applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent from recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
- The minimum age of the applying applicant must be 18 years while the maximum age varies on the basis of category of the aspirants.
- Candidates are referred to check the official notification for more detailed information about maximum age category wise and relaxation.
Candidates who will be selected for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs will receive (Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay).
Get Notification: Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Selection process of the organization includes written examination of General Knowledge and English Composition, candidates are required to score obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects to qualify this exam.
Have A Look On this Useful Section
Instructions to fill Punjab and Haryana High Court Application Form:
- To apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment candidates need to log on to the official website of the organization that is highcourtchd.gov.in
- On the home page you are required to press on “Recruitments” tab visible at the left side.
- This will navigate you to the new page where you have to hit appropriate recruitment advertisement link.
- Once you hit the link a notification will appear on your digital screen listing the details and you have to go through the information carefully to check eligibility criteria.
- If you found yourself suitable then download the application form and fill the required details correctly.
- Next step is to upload documents / testimonials required with the application form such as birth certificate, cast certificate (if any), experience letter and Fee Payment details, etc.
- Lastly hit the “apply online” link to submit your application form.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
|Events||Dates to remember|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||03/10/2017|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||04/10/2017|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||06/10/2017|
|Last date for editing of applications||06/10/2017|
Candidates who wish to gather more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018, they are suggested to visit this Official Link. And if you have any queries or doubt regarding this post then you are free to ask us in the below given comment box, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stay connected with our web portal to get updated information regarding Punjab And Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment. You can also bookmark this page by pressing control + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|