Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) invites online applications for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. You can apply online for 352 Clerk posts latest by 04-02-2019.
Imp. Links related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Official Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)||Hit Here|
|Forgot Password (If already Registered Step-I)||Hit Here|
|Re-Print Cash Deposit Receipt (If already Registered Step-I)||Hit Here|
|Login for Step-II||Hit Here|
|Punjab and Haryana High Court Official Link||Hit Here|
|SSSC Official Link||Hit Here|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2019:
- Name of the Organization: High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh
- Category: Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
- Notification Issue Date: 05-01-2019
- Post Name: Clerk
- Total Vacancies: 352
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Official Website of Punjab and Haryana High Court: www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Official Website of SSSC: www.sssc.gov.in
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Q1: What Qualification is required?
Ans: Candidates must be in possession of the following Qualifications in order to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA) or Bachelor of Science Degree (BSc) from a recognized university.
- Passed Class 10th/Matriculation Examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q2: What is the Age Limit?
Ans: Aspirants participating in Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 for Clerk posts must have attained the age of 18 years while the maximum age limit for different categories is discussed in the following table:
|Category||Max Age Limit|
|SC/ST of Haryana||47|
|BC of Haryana||47|
|Ex-servicemen of Haryana||Up to the age of 42 years|
plus continuous military service
added by three years.
|PHC of Haryana||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of|
Haryana Category candidates by
10 years from their original category.
|In Service Employees||45|
|Widow, woman legally separated||47|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3: Is there any experience required?
Ans: No experience is required for Punjab & Haryana High Court 2019 Recruitment for Clerk posts.
Q4: What is the category-wise distribution for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy?
There are a total of 352 posts of Clerk released under Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019. These 352 Clerk Vacancies are distributed as per the following criteria:
|SC /ST of Haryana||60|
|BC of Haryana||BC-A||40|
|PHC of Haryana||01|
Find Here: High Court Recruitment
Q5: What is the Pay Scale for SSSC High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Ans: The salary, pay and allowances candidates appointed to Clerk posts will be decided as per the rules and instructions adopted by Haryana Government.
Q6: What is the selection process?
Selection of the applicants participating in Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 will be done on the following basis:
- Stage 1: Written Examination
- Stage 2: Computer Proficiency Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- Stage 3: Checking Of Original Testimonials/Interaction
- Stage 4: Preparation of Select List on Merit Basis
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
|English Composition (Part-II)||2||20|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Qualifying Marks
|General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject (40% marks in aggregate)|
Scheme for Computer Proficiency Test
- Part 1: Word Processing Test, which includes Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M
- Part 2: Spread Sheet Test
Q: What will be the Examination Fee?
Applicants participating in Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 are required to the following amount of Examination Fee as per their category:
|SC/ ST/ BC/ ESM of the State of Haryana||Rs.200/-||Rs.100/-|
|Reserved Category of Other States||Rs.750/-||Rs.375/-|
|Physical Handicapped & Dependent ofEx-Servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q: How to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Ans: You can fill up the SSSC Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2019 by following the procedure as explained below:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh which is www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Hit the ‘Recruitments’ option which is available in the column at the left corner of homepage.
- Select ‘Society for Centralized Recruitment (S.S.S.C.)’ link from the then appeared list.
- On the homepage of SSSC website, go to the ‘Recruitments’ section which lies in the middle.
- Now, press “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)” link under the aforesaid section.
- Check the official Advertisement for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 by pressing the ‘Advertisement’ link.
- Read the complete Punjab and Haryana High Court Notification 2019 carefully and ensure the necessary requirements.
- If eligible, move forward to fill the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Online Application process is a 02-Step Registration process which is explained as follows:
Registration Step I:
- On the same webpage of SSSC website (www.sssc.gov.in) where you accessed the official Advertisement link, now hit the following link to register online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019:
“Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)”
- Duly enter all the details as asked in the SSSC High Court Clerk Registration Form.
- On successful registration, you will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, via email and text message on your registered mobile number.
- After getting the Registration ID and Password, the applicant must take a print out of the “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in ‘Landscape orientation’. You should also save “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ as PDF files for future reference.
- Now use this printed “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ to deposit the fee to any Branch of State Bank of India in cash only.
- Thereafter bank will provide you a Unique Transaction No. Journal No. which will be required at the time of Registration Step-II.
Registration Step II:
- Hit the following link available on the same webpage at the time of Registration Step-I.
“Login for Step-II”
- Login using your ‘Registration ID’ and ‘Password’ obtained on the completion of Registration Step I.
- Fill in the Fee Payment details i.e. Transaction No./Journal No., Bank & Branch Name, Branch Code, Date of Payment mentioned in the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’.
- Thereafter upload your scanned Colored PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels).
- After following these steps, a preview of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Application Form 2019 will be generated.
- Check for any error in the entered info. If found, edit it.
- Finally press the “LOCK & SUBMIT” button to complete the online registration.
- At last, take a print out of your application form for future reference.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
FAQ’s related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
Ques1. Can I edit the information entered in the online application form for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Ans. Yes. If you find any error in the info entered in Punjab and Haryana High Court Online Form 2019, you can edit that entry and rectify the error at the stage of ‘Registration Step II’ before hitting the “LOCK & SUBMIT” button.
Ques2. How can I pay the Examination Fee?
Ans. You have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only.
Find Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Ques3. When will be the written exam for Clerk posts conducted?
Ans. The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of April 2019 or May 2019. Written examination and Computer Proficiency Test can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana and U.T Chandigarh as per the availability of the Institutes.
Ques4. Is there any facility of contacting the authorities of the Organization in case of any queries or issues regarding the recruitment?
Ans. Based on the type of querry/issue, you contact to the Organization through the following mediums:
- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 09:30 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M on all working days.
- For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172- 2722012 of S.S.S.C. on all working days between 09:30 A.M. to 5:00P.M.
- For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9501550077, 9914201202 or 9646388500 during banking hours.
|Candidate can apply online Form||07-01-2019|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||04-02-2019 11:59 PM|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||06-02-2019 (Within Banking Hours)|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||07-02-2019 11:59 PM|
|Last date for editing of applications||07-02-2019 11:59 PM|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC) has invited online applications from eligible contenders for the appointment to 352 vacant posts of Clerk.
Online registrations for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 have been started from 07-01-2019 onwards. The application forms for Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2019 will be accepted through online mode only.
The online application process for Punjab Haryana High Court Jobs 2019 will be executed in a 2 stage Registration process which is explained above.
Also Check: Best State Government Jobs
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2019 – Apply Now
Those who are participating in Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 must note that the Step II Registrations and editing of applications will be closed on 07-02-2019.
After which the online applying link for Punjab and Haryana High Court Job 2019 will be deactivated. The proper guidelines to complete all the stages of applying procedure for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment have been facilitated in detail in the upper section of this page.
Selection for the Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy 2019 will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test.
You can check other additional details of SSSC Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 on the official web portal of the conducting body the link for which is present above. Also, stay connected with us to get upcoming updates on Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 19-01-2019: