Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court has circulated an employment notice for filling up 176 vacancies of Group D post in concern to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for those who are willing to work in Punjab and Haryana High Court. Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy by forwarding the filled application as soon as possible. Stay tune with this page to get latest updates in concern of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of organizing Body||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Last date to Apply||9th November 2016|
Candidates possessing the below given eligibility criteria may apply for this vacancy notification by submitting the duly filled application form in prescribed format before the last date to receipt of application that is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants are requested to go through this complete web page before applying.
- Peon: 126
- Chowkidar: 13
- SafaiSewak: 14
- Frash: 07
- Mali: 16
Applying candidate must have completed Middle Standard Passed with Hindi knowledge or equivalent from a Recognized Board or Institution.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Upper age limit of applying candidate must be 35 Years as on 01/01/2016. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Appliers who have selected for Group D Posts in Punjab and Haryana High Court will be getting the pay scale of Rs.4,900 -10,680 Grade Pay Rs. 1650/- per month.
Selection Process for for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs:
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in certain test followed by Interview. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the test / viva voce.
You may also read:
Appliers are required to pay an application fee of Rs.200 those who belong to General category and candidates who belong to SC / ST category are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
How to fill application form for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates, who are willing to apply for various group- D posts, may log on to the official website that is highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Candidates may also acquire the application form by post by sending a draft/ IPO of 250 Rs/- for general category and 150 Rs/- for reserved category.
- After logging on to official site, hit on “Recruitment” link and further on “Administrative Staff” link available at left side of home page.
- This will open the page having the list of various recruitment options.
- Select “Advertisement for the posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Sewak, Frash and Mali on the Establishment of this Court; Advt. No. RB-IV-10/2016” link of advertisement for which you are applying.
- Read complete notification and download the below given format of application form.
- Fill the downloaded Performa of application form carefully and attach all essential particulars as required in support of academic qualification.
- Application complete in all respect must be forwarded to below given address before the last date that is stated below.
Coordination Branch of Punjab and Haryana High Court
Apply Here For: Jobs in Punjab
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date of receipt of application: 9th November 2016
Note: Candidates may check this Official Notification for getting additional details on Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access to this page.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notice: Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court has issued a notice in concern of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016. This high Court intends to recruit proficient and dynamic job hunters for filling up 561 vacant positions of Clerk. Job seekers with the required eligibility criteria are invited for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Jobs by submitting their online application form till the last date that is mentioned below. Appliers should fill online application form in two parts i.e. Steps I and Step II which is presented below. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Dedicated and enthusiastic aspirants can obtain information regarding Punjab and Haryana Notice from the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. It is golden chance for those candidates who are looking for latest jobs in Government Sector. So, all the aspirants are advised to must go through the below facts and submit the application through online process.
|Name of Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Total No. of Vacancies||561|
|Starting date to submit online application form||On Going|
|Last date for submission of online application form and application fee||Check Below|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancies:
- Post Name: Clerk
- No. of Posts: 561
- Appliers must possess degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent there to from a recognized university/ Institutions.
- Willing aspirants should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject.
- Proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Apply Now For: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age of aspirants applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy should not be below 18 years and their maximum age limit will be measured as follows as per norms. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
|SC of Punjab||42 years|
|BC/OBC of Punjab|
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab||As per norms|
|PHC of Punjab||Up to 10 years|
|In Service Employees||45 years|
Get Here: Latest High Court Vacancies
|Sr. No||Category||Amount(in Rupees)|
|2||SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab||250/-|
|3||PHC of Punjab||General||500/-|
|SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM||125/-|
|4||Reserved Category of other State||1000/-|
Appointed appliers for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs will get an impressive amount of Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 3200/- from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Qualified candidates in written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction as decided by Honable Central Recruitment Committee.
Check Here: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Scheme of Examination:
|Sr. No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Qualifying marks|
|1||General Knowledge||50||Appliers must pass with 33% in each subject but no candidate will be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
Check Below Links:
Steps to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment:
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is sssc.gov.in
- After that go to “Recruitments” tab and hit on “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” link.
- Choose “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link after reading complete details.
- Now fill relevant information such as personal details, contact details and others in correct manner.
- Now you need to submit your application fee after 24 hours of completion of Step-I Registration.
- Now you need to fill Registration form Step- II in proper manner.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for future use.
- End date to submit Registration form Step I: 24th Oct. 2016
- Last date to submit Registration fee and Registration form Step II: 27th Oct. 2016
Appliers can check Official Notification to obtain complete details against Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017