Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014
- Punjab and Haryana High Court is inviting applications form eligible aspirants as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Court Manager Vacancies.
- The job seekers with compulsory eligibility criteria can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Manager Vacancies before 30th April, 2014. Applicants will be appointed on temporary basis but likely to be continued.
- All significant details related to the job openings are provided on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab and Haryana High Court
Position Name: Court Manager
Vacant Posts: 07
Job hunters must possess B.Tech Computer Science/B.Tech IT with M.B.A from a recognized university and should have essential experience.
Applicants must be laid between 25 to 35 Years as on 30/04/2014.
The job hunters have to pay the requisite fee as Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh.
Viva voce/Written Test
Selected candidates for the concerned post will be given a scale of pay as Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
How to Apply?
- Prescribed Performa of application form is available on the official website www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Download it from there and fill it according to required information.
- Attach attested photocopies of all relevant certificates and two photographs.
- Forward the completed application through proper channel.
- The specified address is indicted below.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Date to Remember
Last date of receiving of applications: 30.04.2014
To get other updates related to the new job openings must keep in touch with us. You can also join us on Facebook and Google + to get updates on your wall.
Note: Complete information is settled on Official Notification.