Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
The latest employment notification has been issued named as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. The authority is all set to hire 239 passionate and eligible individuals for the post of Stenographer Gr. III. Candidates satisfying all the eligibility norms can apply for the PHHC Recruitment through the online process before 23-01-2018. Have a look at below page to acquire further details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of This Page:
Willing candidates who are going to apply for the Punjab and Haryana high court vacancies must ensure all the eligibility norms and other requirement needed for the post. Contenders who found themselves eligible can check out the steps to apply for PHHC Recruitment from the below part of the page. Go to this page of recruitmentresult.com to grab the details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018.
Punjab and Haryana high court vacancy:
|S. No.||Name of Vacancy||Total No. of Seats|
|1.||Stenographer Gr. III||239|
- Individuals who are going to apply for Punjab and Haryana high court stenographer recruitment must hold a Bachelor degree of Arts, Commerce, Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized college/ university.
- Must have good knowledge of computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets)
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Find Here: More Graduate Jobs
Age criteria for PHHC Recruitment
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Schedule caste of Punjab||42|
|BC/OBC of Punjab||42|
|Ex-servicemen of Punjab||3 years relaxation|
|PHC of Punjab||10 years from their original category.|
|Candidates, who are already in service in Government/Semi/PSU||45|
|Widow, woman legally separate||40|
Candidates will be selected against Punjab and Haryana high court jobs on the basis of:
- English Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Candidates who will successfully cleared the above test will called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
Read This: How to Find Online Study Material
- Selected candidates for Stenographer Grade-III will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 5910-20200 + Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay) in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
- In addition selected candidates will get additional benefits as per the norms of court.
Procedure to fill Punjab and Haryana high court application form:
Registration Step I:
- Go to the official website that is www.sssc.gov.in
- Now move your cursor to “Recruitments” tab an hit on ‘Stenographer Grade-III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab)’ link.
- Now hit on ‘Advertisement’ link available on the current page.
- This will take you to the new page containing all the details regarding Punjab and Haryana high court job.
- Read all information and match all the eligibility terms carefully.
- Now got back to the previous page and hit on ‘Online Registration for a new user (Step-I Registration)’.
- Now fill the registration form with all the required details.
- After successful registration, you will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, via email and text message to register mobile number.
- After getting the Registration ID and Password, the applicant must take a print out of the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in “Landscape orientation”. Applicant should also save „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ as PDF files for future reference.
- Now with the help of printed „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ deposit the fee to any Branch of State Bank of India in cash only
- Thereafter bank will provide you a Unique Transaction No. Journal No. which will come into use at the time of Registration Step-II
Registration Step II –
- Candidates need to go to the official website mentioned above and Login with the use of Registration ID and Password as provided during completion of Registration step I.
- Now fill the payment details carefully, if the details are already filled then you not need to fill the same.
- Now go to fill the transaction no. /journal number Field and fill transaction no. /journal no, provided by the bank.
- Thereafter upload; yours scanned Colored PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels).
- After fill, all the necessary information has a preview of the filled form.
- Finally hit on “LOCK & SUBMIT” button and take a print out of filled application form for further use.
Get Notification: Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
|Category||Amount in Rs.|
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab||250/-|
|PHC of Punjab (General)||500/-|
|PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM)||125/-|
|Reserved category of other states||1000/-|
|Last date/time for Registration (Step-I)||23-01-2018 (11:59 P.M)|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||25-01-2018|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-II||27-01-2018 (11:59 P.M)|
|Last date for editing of applications||27-01-2018 (11:59 P.M)|
|Date of examination||March/April, 2018|
Candidates who wish to gather more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018; they are suggested to visit this Official Website.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Grab latest job opportunity by applying against Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment!!! According to the latest PHHC Notification, there is a requirement of energetic and passionate aspirants for 26 vacant positions of Driver in the organization. Interested contenders have to fill application form and need to send the same before the closing date that is 24-01-2018. So go through it and get complete details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
For the selection of the skilled job seeker for Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment, assortment rounds will be conducted as given below. Those who are interested in knowing the other essential details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, go through this page which is well customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy:
Driver: 26 posts
Candidates applying against Punjab and Haryana High Court Driver recruitment 2018 need to hold matriculation certificate with Punjabi/ Hindi as main subjects with valid license of L.T.V and should have at least 2 years experience of car driving.
You Can Also Check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
For Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Jobs, candidates need to be resided in between 18-35 years. Relaxation of 03 years in upper limit will be given to ex-servicemen as per the norms of government.
Appointed candidates against Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancies will receive amazing amount of salary of Rs. 5910- 20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (with initial pay of Rs. 9880/-) with some allowances and special facilities by the management committee of the organization.
Practical Test Cum Interview Round will be conducted to select the deserving candidates for Punjab & Haryana HC jobs by the management committee of the organization.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
Contenders need to deposit application fees of Rs. 500/- For General Candidates and For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 250/- through demand draft/ crossed Indian postal order payable at Chandigarh in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
Procedure to Apply for Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Select “Publications” section and hit announcements option from the given options.
- Press administrative staff option and select “Advertisement for the post of Drivers” link
- Punjab & Haryana HC Notification in PDF form will appear facing you.
- Read the entire details and download the application form.
- Fill it asked details and enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of required documents.
- At last send it to the postal address stated below.
Download PDF: Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court,
Deadline to submit the application form is 24-01-2018
Candidates who wish to gather more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, they are suggested to visit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Daily Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|High Court Recruitment||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|