Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Want to build your Career in government sector??? If yes, then here’s good news for you. Recently, Management authority of Punjab and Haryana High Court has expanded a latest vacancy notice regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. In this concern, High court of Punjab and Haryana wishes to recruit well qualified and bright candidates for filling up 229 vacant posts of Stenographer Grade-III in different categories. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria and other norms can quickly apply against Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points Of This Page
Candidates who are going to apply for against Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy they are required to submit Application Form as on or before the time limit that is well specified 18-04-2017 for Registration Step 1. After completing the step- 1, candidates need to go for second step and fill it till the closing date that is 21-04-2017. To gather other details in regard to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notice, go through below stated page which is well maintained by dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
|Name of High Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||229|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancies:
Stenographer Grade-III: 229
Distribution of Vacancies in categories:
|Categories||No. of Posts|
|SC of Punjab||81|
|BC/ OBC of Punjab||22|
|PHC of Punjab||20|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment: Download PDF
- Willing candidates for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university/ Institutions.
- Must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets)
- Job appliers should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, which may be specified by the Government from time to time.
Get Here: More Graduate Jobs
Limitations of Age:
Applicants have to pay application fees in cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
|General||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States|
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 125/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Job appliers for Punjab and Haryana High Court Job will have to deposit the requisite fee by way of “Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any branch of State Bank of India only.
- The “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category.
- Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
- No other mode of payment of fee is admissible.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- Candidates must retain the “Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in original for future use
Check Now: High Court Recruitments Details
Appointed appliers for these job openings in government sector Stenographer Grade-III positions will receive an impressive amount of Rs. Rs. 5910/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- from the concerned department of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
- Willing candidates for High Court OF Punjab and Haryana Vacancy will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively.
- The candidates, who qualify the said English Shorthand Test and its Transcription, will be called for Punjabi Shorthand Test and its Transcription, which they will have to qualify at the speed of 35 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively and Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets).
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How To Fill Punjab And Haryana High Court Application Form?
- Job appliers are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.sssc.gov.in to apply for latest government sector jobs.
- After that hit on “Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab” link under the “Recruitments” section which is shown in the centre on the home page of the website.
- Now you need to hit on “Advertisement” link and you will get instructions in PDF.
- After that read all the instructions carefully and back to the previous page and hit on “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link.
- Fill all the required details correctly in accurate manner and submit the form.
- Now take a print out of Cash Deposit Receipt and go to the any branch of State Bank Of India and pay and pay the examination fees in cash.
- Now proceed for further process and fill the next registration form with correct details.
- Upload photograph / signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form.
- Finally you are required to lock and submit the form.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Starting Date for Online Application||Ongoing|
|Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I||18-04-2017 by 11.59 PM|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee||20-04-2017 (within Banking Hours)|
|Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II||21-04-2017 by 11: 59 P.M|
|Last Date for Editing of Application||21-04-2017 by 11.59 PM|
|Date of Exam||May 2017|
Aspirants, who wish to apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment visit the above stated Official Notification. Interested applicants, who are willing to know upcoming notification of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, must stay in contact with the web portal. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||More Jobs in Punjab|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|