Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
High Court of Punjab and Haryana has depicted current jobs notification related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. The organization intends to recruit determined and self motivated contenders for 33 Stenographers vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates who want to set a bright career are invited by the organization to submit application form on or before the last date that is 27-06-2017.To grab more details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, go through the underneath section of this web page.
Highlights of the Page:
Deserving candidates who are going to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court jobs they will be called for speed test in English shorthand and to transcribe the same on the computer. Appointed contenders for Punjab and Haryana High Court vacancies will get an impressive amount of pay scale as per the rules of the organization. To fetch more details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this web page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of High Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Last Date To Apply||27-06-2017|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy:
|General||ST/SC/BC||Ex-Servicemen||Person with Disability|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||27||03||02||01|
Candidates must possess Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a well recognized university / institutes. Contender should have proficiency in operation of computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 30 years as on 27-06-2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed upto 10 years for those contenders who are already working in government departments/ semi government departments / corporation / Board. Physically handicapped candidates are liable to get 10 years of relaxation in age. Ex-serviceman will get relaxation by number of years equal to his defense service plus 3 years.
Appointed candidates for Punjab and Haryana High Court job will get Rs. 10300/- – 34800/- pay band with Rs. 4400 grade pay as per Schedule-I of High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Service) rules, 1973.
Press Here: Punjab And Haryana High Court Notification 2017
Candidates belonging to ST / SC / BC / PWD or ex-serviceman are liable to pay a sum of Rs. 250/- as application fee. General and other category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
Selection process of the organization includes speed test of 100 words per minutes in English shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 words per minutes. Candidate shall not be considered to have qualified the test if he / she commit more than 4% mistakes. Spread sheer test will carry 10 marks and will be conducted for 10 minutes. Candidates scoring more than 4 marks shall be considered qualified.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
Steps to Apply For Punjab and Haryana High Court Application Form:
- Firstly, applicants willing to apply For Punjab And Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment are required to visit the official website of the organization that is highcourtchd.gov.in
- After that, press on “Recruitments” tab that is placed at the left side of home page.
- Now, hit on PDF link given in front of “Administrative Staff” tab and on a new page, press on “Employment Notice for the 33 vacant posts of Senior Scale Stenographer on the Establishment of this Court; Advt. No. HCRB-SSS-5/2017” description.
- A notification will appear on your digital screen listing the details of Stenographer jobs. Read all the information clearly and carefully and check for eligibility criteria.
- After reading, download the application form given under the same PDF and fill it with complete and correct information.
- Attach documents / testimonials required with the application form like date of birth certificate, cast certificate (if any), experience letter etc.
- After completing the application form put it with mandatory documents in an envelope and super scribed as “Application form for the post of Senior Scale Stenographer”
- Lastly, send the filled application form on the below placed postal address.
Punjab and Haryana High Court,
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 27-06-2017
Note: To get complete information regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 visit the Official Link. You can also stay connected with us through our web portal to get updated information regarding Punjab And Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is going to hire passionate and enthusiastic contenders for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. Recently, organization has release a vacancy notification for those candidates, who are in search of Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment. So, now their wait ends here!! Through this notice, you may easily apply against 86 Stenographer vacant Posts. So, grab this chance as soon as possible.
Focal Points Of This Page
If you are interested to apply and must ensure eligibility criteria, may apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, by filling and submitting application form on or before the last date that is 12.06.2017. By going through this page (recruitmentresult.com), you may obtain entire information related to Stenographer Jobs in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
|Name of High Court||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
|Posts Name||Stenographer Grade – III|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
Details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy
- Posts Name: Stenographer Grade – III
- Total No. of Post : 86
- Candidates, who are applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs, should have completed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from recognized school.
- Applicants should have Steno Typist (at 80 wpm & transaction at 20 wpm) and
- Having knowledge of Computer (Word/Excel).
- The participating aspirants should not be below 18 years and should not be above 42 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC/ST of Haryana /BC of Haryana category of 5 years and 3 years for In service employees.
Appliers, who are appointed for these job openings of Stenographer Grade-III posts, will receive an impressive amount of Rs. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- from the concerned department of organization.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable):
|2.||SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||250/-||125/-|
|3.||Reserved Categories of the other States||1000/-||500/-|
|4.||Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Mode of Payment:
Those are applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court Job, have to pay amount of fee in the form “Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any branch of State Bank of India only.
Manner of Recruitment:
For Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment, applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in proficiency test in computer.
- English shorthand at 80wpm & transcription test at 20wpm
- Hindi shorthand at 35wpm & transcription test at 20wpm
- Computer Proficiency Test (word processing & Excel)
Procedure to Fill Punjab And Haryana High Court Application Form?
- First of all, applicants need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.sssc.gov.in to the purpose of filling application form.
- When you have reached on official site, need to “Notice Board” tab shown at the top side of the homepage.
- Then, you will get a new page where has already mentioned various link. So you are suggested to choose “Advertisement for the post of STENOGRAPHER GRADE III in Subordinate Courts of Haryana” link.
- After choosing this, a PDF file will be opened on your display and now you are able to read the notification.
- Now, come back to the previous page and hit on “Online Registration for new user (Step-I Registration)” link.
- After that, fill the required details correctly in proper manner.
- In Step-II Registration After filling the form, have to upload photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form.
- Finally, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
Dates To keep in mind:
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-I)||12.06.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Fee||14.06.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Step-II)||15.06.2017|
Find Here: More Jobs in Punjab
For further details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 you may go through the Official Link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|