Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court has disseminated a job advertisement about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. The Court is in search of eligible Advocates for appointment for the posts of Additional District & Sessions Judge to the Haryana Superior Judicial Service. Job hunters who found them eligible can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 by forwarding Applications before the last date which is 31st August 2015. Our team will soon cater updated information regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 on this page.
|Name of Posts||Additional District & Sessions Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form||31st August 2015|
More information regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as educational qualification, age limit, payscale, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirant must have possessed Matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Hindi language.
- Aspirant must have been duly enrolled as an Advocate and must have been in practice for a period not less than seven years.
Applicant must have acquired an age of 35 years and must not have acquired an age of 45 years as on 1st January 2015.
Appliers need to pay an Examination Fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 2500/- for SC/ST/BC and women category through Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh.
Selection of entitled contenders is based on performance in a written examination of 750 marks and viva voce test of 250 marks conducted by an Organization.
How to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment?
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Official Website of Punjab and Haryana High Court which is highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Fill the Application Form with required information and attach photo copies of relevant particulars and original Demand Draft to it.
- Application completed in all respects and superscribed as “Application for the post of Additional District Judge in the State of Haryana” should be forwarded at the address provided below.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana,
Closing date for receipt of Application Form: 31st August 2015
Note: You can check Official Advertisement to get more details. We are also trying to fetch recent information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court has pronounced a job notification in regard of Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. Application forms are invited from proficient & expert candidates for filling up 283 Posts of Clerk. Aspirants, who are willing to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015, may submit prescribed application form on or before last date. For getting updated info on Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016, you may stay connected with us.
|No. Of Posts||283|
|Closing Date of receipt of form||06th August 2015|
You can obtain relevant detailed information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs such as posts name, qualification, applying process, and selection process etc, which is well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants who wish to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs must have Bachelor degree in Arts or Science or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Applicants should have passed matriculation with Hindi or Punjabi as one of subjects.
- Job seekers must have proficiency in operation of computers.
- Ten percent of posts shall be filled by contenders possessing a Degree of Commerce.
- More preference will be given to Chartered Accountants or candidates having Master Degree of Commerce.
Age of general category candidates should not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given to candidates categorized under following category as per the Government norms:
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- SC/ ST/ OBC: 3 years
- Ex- Serviceman: Number of years equal to defence service + 3 years.
Applicants who get elected for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of salary package offered by the concerned authority as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
- By Hand: Applicants can obtain application form on any working Day between 11:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M & 2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M from the sale counters of Scooter / Cycle stand building near post Office in High Court Premises. Application form is priced at Rs. 500/- for general category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex- Serviceman.
- By Post: Job finders need to submit application cost of Rs. 550/- for Unreserved category and Rs. 300/- for Reserved category candidates in form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar General, Punjab and Haryana High Court payable at Chandigarh. Send it in an envelope subscribing as ‘Request of Application Form for Post of Clerk’.
Selection Procedure for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment:
Job seekers will have to go through Main Written Examination, computer test and viva voice. Final selection will be depending on qualifying marks in test and their performance in personal interview. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be admissible to candidates by the court. Candidates need to bring original documents or particulars at time of interview for verification.
Main Written Examination Pattern
|Hindi (Devanagri Script) OR Punjabi (Gurmukhi)||50|
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment?
- Applicants need to obtain application form through the above mentioned manner.
- After obtaining form, aspirants need to fill it carefully with required necessary details.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents related with marksheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (if required) with form.
- Paste one passport size photograph in provided space.
- Job appliers need to submit application form along with all documents in an envelope super subscribing the name of post applied for.
- Send it to below tuned address before last date should be reached.
- Aspirants can also submit by hand on the below tailored address.
Punjab and Haryana High Court
Date to Remember:
- Last date of obtaining form: 25th July 2015
- End Date to submit application Form: 06th August 2015 till 5:00 P.M
Through Official Link you can acquire complete information regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment. Aspirants can also bookmark this page using Control+D for latest updates in concern to Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016. So stay in touch with us.