Punjab Police Recruitment
Punjab police has broadcasted a job notification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up 7416 Constables posts in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, of Punjab Police. Appliers, who are willing to serve their nation by getting Punjab Police Recruitment 2016, may apply as soon as possible.
Job finders, who are going to apply for Punjab Police Vacancy, may submit Punjab Police Online Application Form before the last date which is 21st June 2016. You can get whole information about Punjab Police Constables Recruitment from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Punjab police|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||21st June 2016|
|End Date To Deposit Application Fee||23rd June 2016|
Punjab Police Vacancies:
|Gender Wise Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|For District Police Cadre||For Armed Police Cadre|
Punjab Police Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying contenders must be a citizen of India and they should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/University.
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
Jobs After 12th Class – Check Here
Aspirants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 28 years as on 1st January, 2016, relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
Salary Structure For Punjab Police Jobs:
Selected job seekers for Constables posts in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, of Punjab Police will get pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-, and other allowances as admissible.
Upcoming 5000+ Police Jobs – Check Here
- General category applicants must have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fees.
- SC/ST job fighters need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
- Payment of fee will be paid either through online mode using Net Banking, Credit/Debit card payment or the candidate can deposit the fees offline manually by taking the print-out of the Fee Challan Form, which will be available online once the unique Registration ID is generated.
Assortment of applying contestants will be done through the following process as indicated below:
- Physical Measurements Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Interview–Cum–Personality Test
Physical Measurements Test:
Candidate Minimum Height required
|Male||5’ 7” (5 feet 7 inches)|
|Female||5’ 3” (5 feet 3 inches)|
Physical Screening Test:
|For Male||For Female|
|1600 meters Race to be completed in 6minutes 30 seconds (only 1 chance)||800 meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes (only 1 chance)|
|Long Jump: 3.80 meters (3 chances)||Long Jump: 3.00 meters (3 chances)|
|High Jump: 1.10 meters (3 chances)||High Jump: 0.95 meters (3 chances)|
How to Apply For Punjab Police Recruitment:
- Go top official website of organization which is www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- On homepage hot on “Press here to fill Online Application Form” link
- Must Fill the Online Application Form properly to get registered.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- And submit it with-in given time period and Note down the registration number.
- Pay the required fees via challan or online mode and take print out of online application for future use.
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 21st June 2016
- End Date To Deposit Application Fee: 23rd June 2016
Candidates may need to open this Official Notification to know more about Punjab Police Recruitment 2016.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|