RBI Result 2016 has been issued by Reserve Bank of India for Asst Archivist. Candidates who were appeared in interview for recruitment of Assistant Archivist (Grade–A) which was held on 11th July 2016 they can now get their score card. If you want to get latest updates regarding RBI Result 2017, then keep regularly visit on web – portal. We will soon update.
Now those aspirants who are looking for RBI Asst Archivist (Grade–A) Cut Off can download it through online process from the steps uttered below. To get rest information you need to read the page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to check Reserve Bank of India Result 2016?
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit official website of organization that is www.rbi.org.in
- Then go to “More Links” section and hit “Opportunities@RBI” link presented at the bottom of home page of official site
- On next page you need to hit “Current Vacancies”
- A drop- down list will be displayed you need to hit “Results” option.
- Now hit on “Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of “Assistant Archivist in Grade ‘A’ – 2016” link.
- After pressing the link a page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You need to fill correct roll no and date of birth and hit “Find” link.
- Now score card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download it and take print out of it for future use.
Read Also:- How to Check Result Online?
Some Important facts about Reserve Bank of India:
RBI is commonly known as Reserve Bank of India. This bank was established on April 1, 1935. Reserve Bank of India office was recognized in Calcutta originally but now it’s moved to Mumbai and it plays an important role in the growth plan of the Government of India. Reserve Bank of India conducts recruitment exam time to time to appoint talented and willing candidates for various posts.
India wan independent on 15 August 1947 and the Reserve Bank of India were nationalized on 1 January 1949. The Reserve Bank of India was situated which is based on the approvals of the 1926 Royal Commission on Indian Currency and Finance. It is also known as the Hilton–Young Commission.
Grab Now: – Latest Jobs In Banking Sector
RBI Cut Off:
Reserve Bank of India was conducts written exam for the post of Asst Archivist (Grade–A). Candidates who were appeared in this exam they can now get their RBI cut off and score card from the help of this web page. The cut off marks of this year for Unreserved (General + OBC + SC+ ST) category are 75 %. You can download your score card with the help of steps which are clearly mentioned above.
Participants can download RBI Result 2016–2017 through given below Official Link. Interested candidates can subscribe our web portal by their mail address which is presented at the top of this web page to get direct mail in their mail box related to all job / vacancy / score cards information from our free mail services.
RBI Result 2016-2017:- Check Here
Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career related notifications. After reading the complete of this notification if you have any type of query write your comment in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Scholarship|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Salary||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Free Job Updates|