Recently RBI Result has been issued by Reserve bank of India for contenders who had participated in the exam for the post of Assistant Manager and Manager. Bank has released the result for candidates appeared in both the papers of written exam for recruitment of Manager (Tech-Civil) in grade ‘B’ and also for those who had participated in examination and interview for recruitment of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in grade ‘A’. So, all the appeared aspirants can check their respective RBI Result 2017 through online mode by following the steps provided below.
THIS PAGE CONTAINS:
All the individuals who had written the concerned exam in order to get appointed for the stated positions in relevant department may also get the exam cut off marks through official website of RBI. Reserve bank of India Exam Result in PDF format can be acquired by following the steps as structured below for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download RBI Asst/Manager Result:
- Candidates who are seeking for the exam result are first of all required to visit Official Website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in.
- After that hit on “Opportunities@RBI” link available at bottom of the home page.
- Now, you will be navigated to the next page having ‘Current Vacancies’ link at menu bar.
- Here you need to hit on ‘Result’ link in drop down menu.
- On the appeared page, aspirants are required to select “Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – PY – 2016 / Marks sheet and cut off marks for the recruitment of Manager (Tech- Civil)- PY-2016” link from the list.
- This will open the desired file on your digital screen containing the cut off marks for candidates appeared in examination and interview.
- This page also contains the box as shown below for getting the mark sheet of applied candidates.
- Fill the asked roll number or registration number and date of birth in the given box.
- Now your desired marks of exam and Interview will displayed on your screen.
- Lastly retain a copy of downloaded result and keep it safe for future use.
Read Also:- How to Check Result Online?
RBI Cut Off Marks:
|Cut-off marks decided by the board at various stages of the recruitment process for Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’:|
(Paper I + II)
(Paper I + II + Interview)
|35||35||35||45||Aggregate cut off|
out of 150
|Aggregate cut off|
out of 200
|Aggregate cut off|
out of 235
|SC / ST / PWD||5.25||5.25||5.25||6.75||52.50||100.25||119.25|
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
|Cut-off marks decided by the board at various stages of the recruitment process for Manager post (Tech-Civil) in Grade ‘B:|
|Recruitment Stage||Cut Off Marks|
|(General / OBC / SC)||ST|
Aggregate Cut – off marks in Paper- I (objective type test) of written examination for candidates whose paper- II (descriptive type test) were assessed (out of total 100 marks).
|Aggregate Cut – Off marks in paper- I and paper- II taken together in written examination for short listing the candidates for interview (out of total 200 marks).||131||117|
Aggregate marks in written examination (Paper- I And II) and interview taken together (Out Of Total 235 Marks)
|163||No candidate interviewed|
RBI Result 2017
|Assistant Manager||Get Result|
Aspirants may directly get your RBI Result 2017 from this Official Link. Aspirants, wish to acquire most recent updates concerning to Reserve Bank of India Results 2017, may visit our web portal time to time or subscribe our free e-mail service to get free emails in your inbox directly.
If you have any doubts, query or suggestions you may also leave their comment in below stated suggestion box, our team member of this portal will entertain your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Scholarship|
|RBI Score Card||RBI Question Papers|
|How to Prepare for RBI Exam||RBI Guidelines for ATM|
|Reserve Bank of India Admit Card||Latest Jobs In Banking Sector|