Those Candidates who want to get admission in any Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Ph.D Courses of REVA University can check complete details from this page. REVA University Admission 2020-21 is strictly based on Merit List. Applicants can check details related to REVA University such as Fees, Placements & Ranking from below section of this page.
Overview Related To REVA University
|Name of the institute||Reva University|
|Basic Admission criteria||B.Tech & B.Tech (Lateral), BBA LLB, BA LLB: Reva CET|
B.Arch, BBA, BCA, BS, BA, MS, MCA & MCA Lateral, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, LLM, MFA: Merit-based
MBA: REVA CET/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT
Ph.D.: Reva PET
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
Courses Offered By REVA University Admission
- B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. – Computer Science & Information Technology
- B.Tech. – Information Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. – Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- B.Tech. – Computer Engineering (Artificial Intellegence & Data Science)
- B.Tech. – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. – Electronics & Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. – Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech. – Bio Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. – Electrical & Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. – Computer Science & Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Information Technology – Lateral
- B.Tech. – Electronics & Communication Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech – Electronics & Computer Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech. – Civil Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech. – Mechanical Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech. – Mechatronics Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech. – Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Lateral
- B.Tech – Electrical & Computer Engineering – Lateral
- B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.Com. (Industry Integrated)
- B.Com. (Honours)
- B.B.A. (Industry Integrated)
- B.B.A. (Honours)
- B.B.A (Entrepreneuship)
- B.A. – Journalism, English, Psychology
- B.A. – Tourism, History & Journalism
- B.A. – Political Science, Economics & Journalism
- B.Sc. (Honours) Cloud Computing & Big Data
- B.Sc. in Phy, Chem, Maths
- B.Sc. in Maths, Statistics, Comp Sci.
- B.Sc. in Bioinformatics Biology, Maths, Comp.Sci.
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology, Biochemistrty, Genetics
- B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology
- B.Sc. in Physics, Maths, Comp.Sci.
- B.A. – Performing Arts, English Psychology
Must Know: Best Career Opportunities
- M.Tech. – Computer Science Engineering (Full Time)
- M.Tech. – Computer Science Engg.-(Part Time)
- M.Tech. – Data Sciences (DS)
- M.Tech. – VLSI & Embeded Systems-(Full Time)
- M.Tech. – VLSI & Embeded Systems-(Part Time)
- M.Tech. – Digital Communications & Networking (DCN)
- M.Tech. – Computer Aided Structural Engg. (CASE)
- M.Tech. – Transportation Engg. & Mgmt (TEM)
- M.Tech. – Contruction Technology & Mgmt.(CTM)
- M.Tech. – Machine Design (MD)
- M.Tech. – Power Energy Systems (PS)
- L.L.M. ( Business and Corporate Law)
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Journalism & Mass Comn.
- M.C.A. – Regular
- M.C.A. – Lateral
- MS in Computer Science
- M.Sc. in Bio-Tech.
- M.Sc. in Psychology
- M.Sc. in Bio-Chem.
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- MPA – Bharatnatyam
- MPA – Kuchipudi
- MPA – Kathak
- MPA – Odissi
- MPA – Mohiniyattam
Certificate/Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma
- Certificate in Bharatnatyam
- Certificate in Kuchipudi
- Certificate in Mohiniyattam
- Certificate in Kathak
- Certificate in Odissi
- Diploma in Kuchipudi
- Diploma in Bharatnatyam
- Diploma in Kathak
- Diploma in Odissi
- Diploma in Mohiniyattam
- Diploma in Theatre Arts
- Diploma in Hindustani Vocal
- Diploma in Carnatic Vocal
- Diploma in Plumbing & Irrigation Systems
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- PG Program in Entrepreneurship & Construction Management
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research Management
- PG Diploma in Functional Genomics & Bioinformatics
Check Here: List Of UGC Approved University
REVA University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for REVA University admission 2020, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below,
|REVA University UG Eligibility Criteria|
|For B.Tech / B.Sc CS||Passed in PUC / 10+2 exam with physics and maths as compulsory subjects along with one of the chemistry / biotechnology / biology / computer science / electronics / technical vocational subjects., Must have obtained at 45% marks in the above subjects taken together (40% in case of SC / ST category).|
|For B.Arch||Passed PUC / 10+2 or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% in PCM and also 50% marks in aggregate, OR Candidates with a 10+2 diploma with maths having minimum 50% aggregate marks, OR Those who possess an International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling with PCM & having not less than 50% of marks in aggregate can also apply. Must have passed NATA 2020 exam conducted by CoA.|
|For BBA (Hons) / B.Com (Hons)||Must have passed in PUC / 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognised Board / Council. Candidates must have secured the required percentage of marks in aggregate as per the specialization they are applying for.|
|For BA programs||Passed in PUC / 10+2 from any recognized Board / Council or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.|
|For BCA||Passed in PUC / 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board / council. Must have obtained 50% marks in aggregate.|
|For B.Sc courses||Passed in PUC / 10+2 in the necessary discipline in which they wish to apply for as a compulsory subject. Must have obtained 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST).|
|For BA LLB / BBA LLB||Must have qualified in PUC / 10+2 or its equivalent exam by obtaining marks not less than 45% marks in total (45% in case of SC / ST category). Candidates must have a good score in CLAT / LSAT / REVA CLAT.|
|REVA University PG Eligibility Criteria|
|For M.Tech||Must possess a B.E / B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST).|
|For MBA / MA in Journalism and Communication||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC / ST). Should have a good score in REVA MAT or CAT / MAT / CMAT or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency in case of MBA admission.|
|For M.Com||Those who have a valid degree in B.Com / BBM / BBA / BBS or its equivalent from any recognized university / institution. Should have obtained at least 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) in aggregate.|
|For MPA||Should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University along with any Govt conducted exam certificate in Karnataka or an equivalent body from other states. Those who have a minimum of 5 years of learning experience from a reputed dance institution or guru / an undergraduate in Dance are eligible to apply.|
|For MA English||Should hold a bachelor’s degree or any degree of 3 years duration with English as a major / optional subject. Should have secured a minimum 45% marks (40% in case of SC / ST), however, those who hold any degree of 3 years duration should have obtained 50% marks in English language or English minor (45% marks in SC / ST).|
|For MCA||Should have a bachelor’s degree with maths / statistics / computer science / computer application / business mathematics / business statistics as one of the major / optional subjects. Should have secured minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in case of SC / ST).|
|For MS in Computer Science||Should possess a B.E / B.Tech in ECE / IT / EEE / CSE / ISE / TE / BCA / M Sc or B Sc in Computer Science / Mathematics / Information Science / Information Technology from any recognized university / institution or AMIE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to. Should have secured a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate.|
|For MSc courses||Should hold a B.Sc degree in the relevant discipline securing at least 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) of marks in aggregate of all optional subject.|
|For LLM||Those who have a 3 years / 5 years degree in Law from recognized university / institution by obtaining minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate.|
|REVA University Phd Eligibility Criteria|
|PhD||Must have a master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Candidates with an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by the approved Assessment and Accreditation Agency are also eligible to apply. Those who have cleared the M. Phil course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate can also apply.|
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE?
REVA University Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the following amount of application fee for REVA University admission 2020:
|Name of the program||Application Fee|
|UG Programs||Rs. 1000|
|PG Programs||Rs. 1000|
Mode Of Payment
You can pay the REVA University Application fee amount by either of the following modes:
- Online application – UPI / IMPS / Wallet / Net Banking / NEFT
- Offline application – Demand draft / Cash / Cheque
REVA Common Entrance Test
REVA University Entrance Test is conducted for candidates seeking admission in Bachelor of Engineering & Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law (B. A. LL. B. Honours), Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Law (B.B.A. LL.B. Honours) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs for the year 2020-21.
- Engineering – REVA CET
- LAW – REVA CET
- Management – REVA CET
- Doctoral Program – REVA PET
Read Now: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Documents Required At Time Of Filling REVA University Application
- Keep scan copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet ready before filling the form.
- The Scancopy should not be more than 2MB. Allowed File Formats: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf.
- Mandatory fields to be filled compulsory (*)
- Graduation mark sheet (PG applicants)
- Proof of other qualification (if any)
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Conduct/Study certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Three passport-size and three stamp-size photos
- Passport/Visa copy (if applicable)
- Rank/Scorecard (if applicable)
- Two self-addressed stamped envelops
How to Download REVA 2020 Application Form?
Candidate can apply for REVA University Admission 2020-21 in two ways that is online & offline mode.
Option 1 – Online mode – You can apply online at REVA university website.
Option 2 – Offline mode – You can obtain REVA University Application form at REVA University by paying the amount of application fee.
How to Fill REVA University Online Application Form?
Those who want to apply for REVA University Admission 2020-21 need to follow below given simple steps:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website that is reva.edu.in.
- On the home page, Hit “Apply Now” Link given at the right hand side of page.
- Now, you need to register online by entering your name, email id, mobile number, select the program of your choice, etc.
- After completing registration process, Applicants need to fill REVA Application Form divided into three (03) tabs – personal details, address and qualification details, declaration.
- Recheck the details filled in REVA University Application Form.
- Candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee in requisite mode.
- Now, press “Submit” Button for final submission of REVA University Application Form.
- At Last take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Press Here For: REVA University Apply Online Link
Details Filled in REVA University Application Form
- Personal details
- Name of candidate
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Blood group
- Marital Status
- Date of birth
- Parent details
- Father’s details
- Mother’s details
- Communication Details
- Educational Qualifications
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
- Graduation details
FAQ’s Related To REVA University
Ques: What is the ranking of Reva university?
Ans: The Times Engineering has ranked Reva University at 20th position among the top 70 Engineering Institutes in India.
Ques: Is Reva University UGC approved?
Ans: REVA University has the approval of AICTE and recognised by UGC for conducting various programmes.
Ques: Is Reva university affiliated to VTU?
Ans: Reva Institute of Technology is an affiliated college to Visvesvaraya Technological University, which means the syllabus and exam pattern will be based on VTU guidelines.
Students May Also Search For
|REVA University Student Login||REVA University Application Fee|
|REVA University Ranking||REVA University Exam Date|
|REVA University Results||REVA University Online Application|
|REVA University Placements||REVA University Online Courses|
|REVA University Fee Payment||REVA University Registration|
|REVA University Courses||REVA University Admission Procedure|
|REVA University Fees||REVA University Admission Criteria|
|REVA University Admission Procedure||REVA University Admission Fees|
I hope that you get all the details regarding REVA University 2020-21 from this page. Stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com for more updates related to REVA University.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Scholarship in India|