RPSC Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued RPSC Admit Card for candidates those who are going to appear for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS / RTS) combined competitive (mains) examination 2016. Rajasthan Administrative Service Mains exam will be held on 27th and 28th March 2017 in two sessions i.e. morning (09:00 to 12:00) and afternoon (02:00 to 05:00) for the recruitment to various posts. Only those aspirants, who have successfully cleared the prelims exam, must download their RPSC Admit Card 2017 for attending the RAS / RTS (Mains) Exam.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who have succeeded in Subordinate services combined competitive (preliminary) examination are now required to undergo through mains exam followed by Interview process for final selection. Willing individuals may attain more related detailed info for their RPSC Call Letter, through this web page. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have provided complete details here on this page below for downloading hall ticket very easily. Please have a look……
Steps to Download Rajasthan Public Service Commission Admit Card:
- Candidates are firstly required to visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Move to ‘RPSC Online’ tab and hit on “Apply Online” link in drop down menu on the home page.
- This will take you to the new page where you need to hit on “Print Admission card” option.
- After that, you will get on the next page, as shown below.
- Now, fill correct details in given text boxes as application ID and date of birth and then submit it by hitting on “Proceed” button.
- Lastly, retain a copy of RPSC Admit Card and bring it at along at the time of examination.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
RPSC Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission test centers are as follows:
All the candidates who have successfully cleared the RPSC’s state and subordinate services combined competitive (preliminary) examination are eligible to appear for mains.
Check These Related Links:
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is an organization that works under the government of Rajasthan to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments, and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state.
Download RPSC Admit Card: From Here
Furthermore, candidates who clear the main exam will be called for an interview session and the final selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the main examination and the interview.
- Date of Examination: 27th and 28th March 2017
- Exam will be held in two sessions: Morning (09:00 to 12:00) and Afternoon (02:00 to 05:00)
For getting additional facts regarding RPSC Admit Card 2017, check Official Notice.
Willing candidates may join us on Face book and Google plus for getting additional updates regarding this page. You can also subscribe on our free e-mail service from this you can get all career information related to examination, recruitment etc. students you are free to leave the comment in comment box regarding any query, question etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||PSC Exam Notification|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||PSC Exam Books|