RPSC Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued RPSC Admit Card for candidates who are going to appear for Assistant Professor Interview Examination. This exam is to be conducted for appointing various candidates for stated posts in Medical Education Department for relevant subjects as Orthopaedic, Neurology, Medical Gastroenterology and other. Aspirants, who are going to appear for the stated exam, must download RPSC Interview Letter / RPSC Admit Card 2017 through this page.
Rajasthan PSC has organized Interview round for selecting eligible candidates to the said post. Candidates are advised to comprehend the steps carefully or may also log on to the official website of commission for downloading the call letter. Candidates are advised to go through complete details that are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to Download RPSC Admit Card
Those who are searching for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Admit Card may download it from official website by following some simple steps which are well mentioned below…
- Candidates looking for their call letters are first of all need to log on to official website of RPSC which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, contenders need to press ’29 / 12 / 2016 – Interview Letter For Assistant Professor- Orthopaedic, Medical Education Department’ link under ‘News and Events’ section on the home page.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened having certain links against respective discipline for Assistant Professor Post.
- After this new page asking relevant details to be filled will get open as displayed below.
- Type 6 digits Roll Number and date of birth in the box and enter captcha code and hit on Submit button.
- On execution of above said steps desired hall ticket will generate on your digital screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference as it is an important particular that is to be carried at the time of examination.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
RPSC Admit Card
Problem in download RPSC Call Letter??
Team of recruitmentresult.com has provided you complete details regarding upcoming Assistant Professor Interview Examination, so you may follow the steps that are well mentioned above related to RPSC Hall Ticket and stay connected with this page to get all updated information.
The candidates should check the e-Admit card carefully and bring it along with at the time of exam and should mention their name, roll number, registration ID and name & year of the examination. Aspirants are required to bring the e-Admit Card at the time of exam to secure admission to the examination hall.
Did you know about Rajasthan Public Service Commission?
Every year, Rajasthan Public Service Commission organizes the recruitment examination to select the eligible contenders for filling up the different positions in varied departments of the Rajasthan state. On the performance in Interview process commission will decide the final section of the applicants.
Candidates may go through the Official Link for more details about RPSC Admit Card 2017. You may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible or you may log on to Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RPSC Syllabus||RPSC Previous Year Paper|
|Develop Good Communication Skills||PSC Exam Notification|
|How to Write a Good Resume||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Personality Improvement Tips||Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting|