RPSC Recruitment 2014
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has publicized a recruitment advertisement. Faculty posts will be filled up under RPSC Recruitment 2014.
Aspirants who want to be Professor/ Assistant Professor must apply against RPSC jobs 2014.
This may be the turning point for the career oriented candidates. To grab this opportunity job finder may apply via online mode on or before the 05-04-2014.
Keep continue visiting on this page of recruitmentresult.com for getting complete info about the Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2014:
Name of Organization
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Total no. of posts
Name of post and required experience
- Professor- 10
- Associate professor- 16
Applicants who are going to apply for this vacancy notification should be:
- A degree in Ayurved from a University established by law in India or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining body or Indian medicine.
- A Postgraduate Qualification in the subject/specialty concerned included in the Schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act.
Age of the applicants should be 55 years for professor posts and 50 years for associate professor post.
All the appliers will be selected on their performance in the written test and interview.
Rs. 15600 – 39100 /-
- You may apply for this notification via online mode. To apply online you have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Official website is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the home page there is a tab as ‘recruitment advertisement’.
- List of advt. will open, choose related one.
- A new page will open containing the details of the posts.
- Check it completely
- Fill the application form online and submit it on or before the last date.
Last date to apply
End date to apply online is 05-04-2014.
Note: Follow the Official Notification.