RPSC Recruitment 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has circulated a job notification as RPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the posts of 1070 Lecturers. Interested candidates can apply online by filling and submitting the application form on or before the last date.
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|No. of Posts||1070|
|Last date to apply online||27 Feb 2015|
Entire detailed information about RPSC Recruitment 2015 such as post name, no. of posts, and salary details etc, can be checked by scrolling down this page which is equipped below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Job seekers must hold the Master’s degree in the relevant field from an authorized university. Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers organized by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC.
The age of aspirants should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01 July 2015.
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15600 & 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-
Interview will be conducted for the selection of deserving candidates.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting on the official website i.e. www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, press the ‘Apply Online’ button given on the right side.
- Now make the payment of fee using suitable mode.
- Choose the suitable post, and select the ‘Proceed’ button.
- After that, fill the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the proper manner and finally submit the form.
- Candidates must the take printout of an application form for the future reference.
Last date for submission of online application: 27th February 2015
For other details, please check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On