RPSC Recruitment 2014-2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has disclosed a notification of RPSC Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various 3653 vacancies of Jr. Acctt and (TRA)Tehsil Revenue Accountant. Candidates who are eligible and interested for above stated posts can fill the RPSC Recruitment Online Application on or before the last date.
|Last date to apply||21st November 2014|
|Total No. of Vacancies||3653|
For more details regarding RPSC Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility conditions selection process, salary scale, How to apply you may go through the below furnished section which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Information of RPSC Recruitment 2014
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||156|
Job seekers who desire to apply should possess Graduate/ CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate)/ Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent from recognized Institute/University.
Applicants must have relevant experience in related discipline.
- Contender’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 Years
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Organizations norms.
Job fighters will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Selected job hunter will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.9300/– 34800/-+ GP Rs.3800/-
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as an application fee.
How to apply?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through the official website
- On the home page find the appropriate notification.
- Thereafter press on to apply online
- Before filling the form candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully
- Fill the form very carefully with all important details.
- After filling the details press on to the submit button.
- At Last, take the copy of Application form for future reference.
Last Date to Submit Online Application: 21st November 2014
To get more details, applicants may check more details from Official Advt.