RPSC Recruitment 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification as RPSC Recruitment 2015 to recruit qualified contenders for filing up 294 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Willing contestants, who want to grab this job opening, may apply by filling online application form before last date should be reached:
|Posts Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|No. Of Posts||294|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||21st May 2015|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd June 2015|
For more details in regard of the RPSC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are must check the below section which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Area Details||No. Of Posts|
Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Candidates must have Degree in law (Professional) from a University established by law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961 and having relevant working experience.
- Applicants should have Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
|Category Name||Up To Years|
|General Category Female Applicants||05|
|SC / ST candidates belongs to Rajasthan||For Men|
|Backward / Special Backward Classes||13|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15|
Age Limit Details:
- Appliers’ age for Non-TSP area posts should be lying in between 21 to 35 years.
- For TSP area posts, candidates’ minimum age should be 18 year and maximum is 35 years.
Selected aspirants for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts will accept pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with gross pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Applying contenders should have to pay appropriate application fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid through e-mitra / CSC-Kioske / E-Grass / Net Banking.
Aspirants’ selection for declared posts will be depending on their qualifying marks in written test followed by their presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply for rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in 294 Asst Public Prosecutor?
- First of all visit the official site, which is rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the ‘apply online’ tab from below section of this page.
- Now, fill the fee details and press “Proceed” button.
- After that, must fill the required details in online application form
- Upload digital images of documents such as photograph and signature if required.
- Press the submit tab and take print out of application for future use.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 21st May 2015
- Last Date To Apply Online: 22nd June 2015
For more details about RPSC Vacancy 2015, you can check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On