Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has circulated an advertisement as RPSC Recruitment. RPSC application forms are invited from capable and deserving aspirants to appoint them for 457 vacancies of Lecturer posts. Applicants who want to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2015 must send the application on or before last date that is 16th July 2015. Those aspirants who are planning to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016, stay tune with us, we will provide you latest 2016 job notification on this page.
|Closing date||16th July 2015|
Interested aspirants can get whole details regarding RPSC Recruitment 2015 such as essential qualification, mode of appointment, pay scale, vacancy details, process to apply etc from the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are waiting for Vacancy in Government Sector, they don’t need to wait any more and apply against this employment notification.
Candidates who are interested to apply they must have possess a post graduate degree in relevant field from a recognized university institute.
Get Latest Jobs > Post Graduate Jobs
- Candidate’s maximum age should be in between 21 years – 35 years as on 01-07-2015.
- Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Selection of Contenders against will be made on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview
- Common Interview Mistakes
- How to Dress For An Interview
- Why Should We Hire You?
- How to Prepare for Written Examination
- Written Exam Techniques
Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100/- + grade pay Rs.6000/- per month
- General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 250/-
- Fee for OBC candidates is 150/-
- For SC / ST category applicants is Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment:
- Applicants who wish to build their Career in Government Sector must apply against RPSC jobs through online mode
- Then aspirants need to log on to the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
search the proper link of RPSC lecturer post and read full advertisement properly
- Fill online application form properly must attach the required particulars with the form and should be submit it within given time period.
Closing date: 16th July 2015
Note: You can read more details through this Official Advertisement.”We keep updating all the latest RPSC Recruitment 2016 details here, so you may Bookmark this page using Ctrl+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
RPSC Recruitment 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification as RPSC Recruitment 2015 to recruit qualified contenders for filing up 294 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Willing contestants, who want to grab this job opening, may apply by filling online application form before last date should be reached:
|Posts Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|No. Of Posts||294|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||21st May 2015|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd June 2015|
For more details in regard of the RPSC Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are must check the below section which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Area Details||No. Of Posts|
Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Candidates must have Degree in law (Professional) from a University established by law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961 and having relevant working experience.
- Applicants should have Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
|Category Name||Up To Years|
|General Category Female Applicants||05|
|SC / ST candidates belongs to Rajasthan||For Men|
|Backward / Special Backward Classes||13|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)||15|
Age Limit Details:
- Appliers’ age for Non-TSP area posts should be lying in between 21 to 35 years.
- For TSP area posts, candidates’ minimum age should be 18 year and maximum is 35 years.
Selected aspirants for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts will accept pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with gross pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Applying contenders should have to pay appropriate application fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid through e-mitra / CSC-Kioske / E-Grass / Net Banking.
Aspirants’ selection for declared posts will be depending on their qualifying marks in written test followed by their presentation in personal interview.
How to Apply for rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in 294 Asst Public Prosecutor?
- First of all visit the official site, which is rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the ‘apply online’ tab from below section of this page.
- Now, fill the fee details and press “Proceed” button.
- After that, must fill the required details in online application form
- Upload digital images of documents such as photograph and signature if required.
- Press the submit tab and take print out of application for future use.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 21st May 2015
- Last Date To Apply Online: 22nd June 2015
For more details about RPSC Vacancy 2015, you can check Official Notification