Rajasthan Public Service Commission has strewed a recruitment notification titled as RPSC Recruitment. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is planning to place suitable candidates for 725 RAS and RTS Posts. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria and want to make their career in government sector can apply against RPSC Recruitment 2016.
Candidates are required to apply online by filling application form for RPSC Jobs. Interested candidates need to submit the online application form on or before the closing date which is represented below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Last Date for Online Applications||25th June 2016|
- RAS: 334 Vacancies
- RTS: 391 Vacancies
RPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Applying aspirants must have Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
Get More: Jobs by Qualifiaction
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 1st January 2017. Relaxation in age will be given as per Rajasthan Public Service Commission rules.
- For RAS: Candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- and 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- For RTS: Aspirants will receive monthly remuneration of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/ 4800/ 4200-.
- For General candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates need to submit the application through Net-Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, and E-Mitra.
Check Here- How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Mode of Recruitment:
Candidate’s selection procedure is based on these following Tests:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
You Can Also Check:-
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge & General Science||200||3 Hours|
Main Exam Pattern:
|Paper I||General Studies-I||200|
|Paper II||General Studies-II||200|
|Paper III||General Studies-III||200|
|Paper IV||General Hindi and General English||200|
You can also check RPSC section:
|RPSC Syllabus||RPSC Calendar|
|RPSC Result||RPSC Admit Card|
Process to fill RPSC Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit official site of Rajasthan Public Service Commission which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “RPSC Online” section and hit “Apply Online” ink.
- Now application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Now aspirants are required to Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- You have to upload latest passport size photograph and signature and scanned images of documents required.
- Once the application form is being filled completely aspirants need to press the submit tab and retain the copy of filled in application for future use.
Jobs at PSC:- More than 5000 Vacancies
- Last Date for Online Applications: 25th June 2016
- Last Date of Editing Application form: 25th July 2016
- RAS Preliminary Exam Date: 28th August 2016
You may check Official Notification for more details about RPSC Recruitment 2016.
Official Notice for RPSC Recruitment- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RPSC Question Paper
||Latest Government Jobs|
|RPSC Answer Key||Latest Recruitments|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|