RRB Kolkata Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata has depicted a recruitment notification as RRB Kolkata Recruitment. RRB, Kolkata offers 2038 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade III. Job seekers, who are looking for railway jobs and want to enhance their career in govt. sector, must apply for this latest opening through online mode. RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 related complete information have been provided on this page for the convenience of applicants. So, interested candidates must fetch all the details through this page.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata|
|No. of vacancies||2038|
|Dead line for submission of online application||October 2016|
Willing aspirants need to fill their applications by the date that is mentioned below and submit it accordingly. You may get other details related to Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata Recruitment from the below of this page which is well specified by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB Kolkata Recruitment
RRB Kolkata Vacancies:
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade III: 2038
Candidates willing to apply should have completed their 8th / 10th and must possess qualification of ITI (NCVT / SCVT) from recognized University / Institutions. Contenders who are going to apply for the position of Technician must have passed in 12th standard.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Age Limit for RRB Kolkata Jobs:
Age of job appliers should be lie in between 18 to 28 years as per rules. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
Aspirants who will be appointed for RRB ALP Technician Vacancy will get an expressive and suitable amount of salary with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- from the organization.
- Applicants need to pay fee of Rs. 100/-. Payment of fee will be made through online mode via debit / credit card / net banking or can be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability (PWD) / Women / Minorities and Economically Backward Classes aspirants are exempted from payment of any fee.
Selection of the deserving applicant’s will be done by different process as follows:
- Written Examination,
- Personal Interview,
- Medical Test,
- Merit List
- Documents Verification
Read Now: How To Prepare For Written Examination
How to Fill RRB Kolkata Application Form?
- Contenders who are eligible to apply must fill the online application available on the official website that is www.rrbkolkata.gov.in.
- Go for homepage of site and hit for “Employment Notices” link available at left side.
- Select the link ‘apply online’ link against the suitable post for which you are applying for.
- After pressing the above said link candidates have to hit on ‘New Registration’ link available at right side.
- Choose check box in front of RRB for which you want to apply and then hit on ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Now aspirants need to fill required details like Name, Fathers Name, Email Id and many other details properly and now choose ‘continue’ tab.
- Fill online application form correctly with all the required details.
- Make the payment of examination fee.
- Upload your color photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb) and signature.
- Take a hard copy online application for further reference.
Important Dates to Be Remembered:
- Dead line for submission of online application: October 2016
- End date for Fee payment: October 2016
- Date of Examination between: Jan. to Mar. 2016
Note: For more details you can check Official Link about RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017. Candidates are requested to stay connected to this web portal for getting updated facts related to relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|
|Jobs in Kolkata||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Online Quiz|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||RRB Challan|
|Railway Online Quiz||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|