SAIL Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited has released SAIL Admit Card for candidates who are going to appear for written examination that will be held on 15th January 2017 at different centres in Kolkata. This written exam will be organized by SAIL for engagement of eligible candidates to Medical Officer, Operator-cum-Technician (OCTT), Medical Service Provider (MSP) & Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) posts. So, candidates will be participating in the concerned exam may attain all the details regarding SAIL Admit Card 2017 through this page.
This Page Includes:
Steel Authority of India Limited has activated the link for downloading the admit cards on its website. Willing aspirants may get their SAIL Call Letter through this page before the examination date reached by following the steps as mentioned below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to Download SAIL OCTT / ACT / MSP Admit Card:
Candidates who are looking for concerned call letters may download it through the official website by following guidelines that are well stated below…
- Applicants need to first of all logon to official website of SAIL which is www.sailcareers.com.
- Thereafter aspirants are required to select “Durgapur Steel Plant” link available at right side of home page.
- Now, contenders need to press ‘Download Written Test Admit card for ACT (T), OCT (T), MSPT and MO’ link of Admit Card.
- On selection of above stated link a new page will be opened asking for ‘Registration Number’ and Date of Birth of applicants as shown below.
- Enter correct details as asked and press submit tab and the desired hall ticket will generate on your digital screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference as it is an important particular that is to be carried at the time of examination.
Read Also: – How to Download Admit Card?
SAIL Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited foremost objective of conducting this exam is to recruit eligible aspirants at Medical Officer, Operator-cum-Technician (OCTT), Medical Service Provider (MSP) & Attendant-cum-Technician (ACT) posts. Organization organizes various recruitment exams to provide employment at different designations. Large number of aspirants participates in these exams to get hired under this well known company.
Get Details: SAIL Syllabus
Mode of Selection:
Candidates who are going to appear for the Written Examination may download their call letter by following the steps as stated above on this page or through the direct official link provided below.
Important Note: Candidates are advised to ensure that they strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria in all respect including discipline / trade specified in the advertisement dated 22.08.2014 before appearing for the written test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Date of written examination: 15th January 2017
Applicants can direct download SAIL Hall Ticket directly through this Official Link. Contenders can get latest information SAIL Admit Card 2017 through this page, so stay tuned with this portal. You may also follow us on facebook and Google plus to collect other information about this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||SAIL Recruitment|
|Tips to Manage Time In Exam||SAIL Result|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|