SAIL Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited has issued SAIL Admit Card. Organization is going to conduct Interview for the Post of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCTT) held on 20th 21st and 22nd April 2016. Shortlisted Candidates for Interview based on Written Examination held on 06th March 2016 they may get their SAIL Admit Card 2016 from this page. You may also download Call Letter from official site through online mode by taking some below represented instructions.
You can get detail & vital information about SAIL Call Letter such as process to download call letter, conducting body, date and venue for interview etc by moving down page which is well framed by team of recruitmentresult.com. Shortlisted candidates may download their Call Letter for Interview along with the Interview particulars form and formats for other applicable certificates/undertaking, from official site.
Process to download SAIL Interview Call Letter:
- Candidates are advised to visit Official Website of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Now on the next page candidates need to go to ‘News’ section and hit on “Download Interview Call Letter for the post of OCTT (BSL/R/2014-02)- Bokaro Steel Plant” link.
- By selecting above mentioned link a new page will be opened asking for appliers ‘Application/Registration Number’.
- Contenders have to enter correct Application/ Registration Number’ and choose submit tab.
- By pressing above mentioned tab admit cards will be displayed on your system screen.
- Candidates need to save it on their system or take a printout of it for appearing in interview.
Read Also: - How to Download Admit Card?
SAIL Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited, New Delhi, is the leading owned-state steel company. This is a public sector organization which established on 24 January 1973. It organizes exams every year in order to recruit candidates on various vacant posts. Steel Authority of India Limited conducts various types of examinations for filling up vacancies in different departments every year.
Process for Interview:
Short listed candidates for Interview are requested to report for document verification, followed by Interview at the given venue, as per date & time mentioned below. In case of non-reporting as per given schedule for Interview, the candidates may not be entertained for Interview
Applicants are required to report with Call Letter for interview along with all documents/ certificates/photographs as mentioned in this call letter. The Interview Particulars form should properly be filled-in. The reporting candidate must produce an Original Photo Identity Card at the time of Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
Venue for Interview:
Hotel Capital Residency, Ranchi
Date for Interview: 20th 21st and 22nd April 2016
Contenders may subscribe our free email service to get latest updates direct to your mailbox in this concern. Applicants may also bookmark this page or follow us on face book and Google plus to obtain latest information.
Candidates may get their SAIL Admit Card 2016 through this direct Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SAIL Syllabus||SAIL Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||SAIL Result|
|Latest Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Interview Dress Color Psychology|