A career notification regarding SAIL Recruitment has been issued by Steel Authority of India Limited. According to SAIL job notification, the organization desires to recruit candidates as Management Trainee (Technical) in SAIL through GATE-2018. The company proposes to select the candidates in different disciplines namely Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering and many more. So if you are interested to fill the vacant post in various disciplines then you can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE CONSIST OF:
To be considered for the vacant post, it is necessary for the candidates to give the best performance in GATE-2108. The candidates will be called for group discussions and interview based on their performance in GATE. So candidates this is the vast opportunity for you all to apply in favour of SAIL Recruitment 2018. You can get the entire details on this page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmnetresult.com.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Last date of receipt of application||Check below|
SAIL vacancy Details:
Name of the Post- Management Trainee
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Chemical Engineering(CH)
- Metallurgical Engineering(MT)
- Mining Engineering(MN)
- Candidates who are applying for SAIL Management Trainee (MT) must hold an engineering degree with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining.
- The requisite qualification should be acquired from any recognized university or institute.
You Can Also: Find Latest Engineering Jobs
For Steel Authority Of India Limited jobs, you must be minimum 18 years in age and maximum age should be 28 years.
|SC/ST||OBC (non-creamy layer)||PWD||Domiciled in the state of J&K from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89||Departmental Candidates upper age limit|
|5 years||3 years||10 years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC||5 years relaxation in upper age limit||45 years|
Download PDF >>> SAIL Recruitment Notification
The contenders who will get considered for SAIL MT through GATE shall be paid an impressive and satisfactory amount of salary with other benefits and allowances as per the norms of the organization.
Mode of assortment:
To grab these latest job openings in Steel Authority Of India Limited, the candidates must have qualified GATE exam. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in GATE-2018 and the shortlisted candidates will be called for Group discussion and personal interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Ways to fill SAIL application form:
- First of all log on to the official website of the organization that is www.sail.co.in
- Hit on the “careers” tab given in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now a new page will appear on your digital screen and you can select “Eligibility criteria for SAIL MTT Recruitment through GATE 2018” link.
- After selecting the suitable link a notification will appear on your screen and you can read all the eligibility norms in the notification.
- After you are satisfied you can hit on apply online to fill Steel Authority Of India limited application form.
- Fill the details in the form carefully, upload all the requisite documents and a recent passport size photograph.
- At last you can take out the hard copy of the form for the future usage.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Commencement of online applications for GATE-2018||01.09.2017|
|Last date of online application for GATE-2018||05.10.2018|
|Commencement of online registration for SAIL MT||will be soon declared|
Get more relevant information regarding SAIL Recruitment 2017–2018 by visiting the Official Link. You can press CTRL+D keys to bookmark this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|