Salem Steel Plant is inviting offline applications for the engagement of Medical Officers Post (Doctors/GDMO) in Salem Steel Plant Hospital/OHSC. Interested individuals in SAIL Recruitment 2019 can appear for Walkin Interview after gathering complete details for SAIL Recruitment Advt (SSP/PL-2(15)/2019)
SAIL India Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited
- SAIL Vacancy Locations: Salem
- Name of the Positions: Doctor and GDMO
- SAIL Salem Recruitment Walkin Date: 07-03-2019
Q 1: What are the qualifications required for SAIL Recruitment?
- MBBS from a University/institute recognized by MCI.
- Diploma or certificate of training in Industrial Health/ Hygiene of minimum three months duration, recognized by the State government will be an added advantage for the post of Doctor (OHS).
- Minimum 5 (Five) years of post-qualification experience as on the date of advertisement
Check More: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Q 2: What is the upper age limit for SAIL Salem Vacancies?
Answer: Candidates below the age of 70 years are eligible to apply for SAIL Jobs
Q 3: Explain SAIL Vacancies Break-Up.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer)||01|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitments
Q 4: Discuss the SAIL Recruitment Process.
- Walkin Interview
- Medical screening
Q 5: What is the salary package for SAIL Careers?
Answer: Candidates will be getting Rs. 60,000/- per month (consolidated Pay). Also, individuals will be provided Post-paid SIM under CUG & mobile phone expenses with monthly ceiling of Rs. 350/month (including monthly call charges, monthly rental and applicable taxes).
Q 6: Explain applying process for SAIL Salem Recruitment.
- Visit to the official portal of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in to apply for SAIL Salem Recruitment
- Now hit on “Careers” tab available on the menu bar of the home page
- This will direct you to a new web page
- Go through the “Jobs” section present at the left side of the web page.
- Select the “Walk-in-interview, for engagement of Doctors on contractual Basis for Salem Steel Plant Hospital/ Occupational Health Service Center, on 07th March 2019 – Details and Application form” link of SAIL Recruitment Notification and ensure requirements from it.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for Walkin Interview on the mentioned dates along with filled SAIL Recruitment application form.
Direct Links to Apply For SAIL Careers
|SAIL Salem Job Notification||Get PDF Here|
|SAIL Official Website||Press Here|
|Other Links Related to SAIL|
|SAIL Durgapur Recruitment||Check Here|
|SAIL Kolkata Recruitment||Check Here|
|Sail Rourkela Recruitment||Check Here|
|SAIL Syllabus||Check Here|
|SAIL Result||Check Here|
|SAIL Admit Card||Check Here|
Q 7: What are the documents required for SAIL Walkin?
Answer: candidates have to produce following documents/certificates in original along with three sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of Walkin Interview
- Proof for Date of birth – SSLC/Matriculation certificate
- All educational certificates and mark sheets from class X onwards
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council
- Proof for requisite experience
- Photo identity Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card/ Aadhaar card/Driving License/ Passport)
- Address proof
- Recommendation letter duly signed by Head of Medical of respective Plant/Unit (For ex-employees of SAIL only)
- A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation. For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. only).
- Two recent passport size color photographs
Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q 8: Give complete details about SAIL Recruitment Schedule.
|SAIL Walkin Date||07-03-2019|
|SAIL Walkin Time||10.00 AM to 02:00 PM|
(Registration: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the same day)
|SAIL Walkin Venue||HRDC Board Room,|
Human Resource Development Centre
Building, Salem Steel Plant, Salem
Q 9: Is there any contact number for recruitment related queries?
Answer: Shri N Angel Sumith, Deputy Manager (Personnel).
Get Here: Free Job Updates
SAIL Recruitment 2019
Steel Authority of India Limited is conducting Walkin Interview on 07-03-2019 (10.00 AM to 02:00 PM) to fulfill the vacant posts of GDMO and Doctor (OHS). Interested candidates must appear between 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the same day for registration.
While appearing for the SAIL Recruitment Walkin, individuals must bring the above mentioned documents both in original and 3 sets of photocopies along with duly filled application form. After selection of individuals in Walkin Interview, they have to appear for Medical screening.
To get latest updates regarding the same or others, you need to be in touch with our portal by subscribing our free email service or like our Facebook page to get recruitment related updates on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India|