SAIL- IISCO Steel Plant (ISP), invites applications from young, energetic, result in oriented & promising doctors for filling up 46 posts of Medical Officer/ specialist jobs through SAIL Recruitment 2021. The last date to submit an application for SAIL Recruitment is 01st March 2021.
Sail India Recruitment Overview:
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer, Medical Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
|Starting Date to Apply||23-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||01-03-2021|
Question: SAIL Vacancies Distribution: 46
- Medical Officer – 24
- Medical Specialist – 22
Question: What is Qualification Criteria?
Candidates must have MBBS, BDS, MD, PG Degree in relevant discipline according to the post from a recognized Institute.
Get Details About: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Question: What Should Be The Age To Apply For Sail Recruitment?
- Medical Officer: Candidates shall not exceed the age of 34 years.
- Medical Specialist: Maximum age should be 41 years.
Question: What is the Selection Process?
More Related Links:
|SAIL Admit Card||Details|
Question: What is the Salary Of the candidates ?
- Medical Officer: Basic Pay of Rs.20, 600/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.20, 600-3%-46500/-. On successful completion of one year training, they will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24,900-3%-50,500/.
- Medical Specialist: Basic Pay of Rs.32, 900/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs.32, 900- 3%-58,000/-.
Question: How Much amount of application fess will be paid?
- General/OBC/EWS category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates – No Fee
Mode Of Payment:
State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application fee through SB Collect on behalf of SAIL/DSP. Candidates will be required to pay Application/Processing Fee through Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card after filling the required details. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Know Here: How to Pay Fees Online
Question: How Can I Apply For SAIL Job Vacancy?
- Visit to the official portal sail.co.in to apply for SAIL recruitment.
- Follow “Careers” link available at the top of the home page.
- Hit on the “Recruitment of Medical Officer and Medical Specialists in SAIL-ISP notification link 2021”
- Read complete Sail Recruitment Notification.
- Eligible & interested candidate are required to send scanned copy of duly filled application form with necessary documents to below given postal address.
General Manager (Personnel-CF),
SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, P.O.
Burnpur-713325, West Bengal.
Important Link For SAIL Recruitment 2021
SAIL Medical officers Recruitment Notification
Documents Required for SAIL Application:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized Board/Council &/ or Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death)
- Caste/Category Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Copies of Educational & Professional Qualifications.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Registration Certificate of MCI/DCI
- Aadhar Card
- E-receipt for payment of Application / Processing fees
Check List Of: Upcoming Government Jobs
|Starting date to submit application||09-01-2021|
|Last date to submit application||01-03-2021|
To get latest updates regarding SAIL Recruitment MT, Sail Recruitment Through Gate, Sail Recruitment For Engineers Without Gate, Sail Management Trainee Recruitment, Sail Recruitment For Engineers Freshers or others, you need to be in touch with our portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|