SBI Result 2013 www.sbi.co.in- State Bank of India (SBI) is the bank having the largest infrastructure of India lots of people want to be a part of its infrastructure and whenever SBI announced the any recruitments more than thousand peoples are apply for the job. Now SBI will go to announce the result 2013 soon for their recruitment examination 2012. So those candidates who are applied for the related recruitment can check their result 2013 online as well as at the newspaper also.
Here we are giving you the simple way by which you can check your SBI result 2013:
- Go for the official website link of the SBI at www.sbi.co.in.
- Now on this page you can easily find a link named Recruitment go to that link.
- Now a new page is open here you can check is there any option for which result are you searching if yes then go for it.
- Now enter the required information (with the help of admit card / call letter).
- Go to the submit button.
- Now you can able to see your result take the printout of your Result 2013.
When you want to check your SBI result 2013 at www.sbi.co.in make sure you have your admit card with you because you need some information to be filled through your admit card. So candidates are also requested to keep their admit card safe. If you want to know more importance about the admit card go for the link Identity Verification During the Exam Through Admit Card – A Must Read
Sometimes you can find some technical issues during the time of checking result it is due to the reason several applicant are checking the result at the same time so website server become down. You have to wait for 5 -10 minutes and then check it again.
If you still fill some query in your mind you are free to ask us by giving your valuable comment below you can also subscribe us through email to get latest updates about SBI.