Southern Railway Recruitment
A career notification has been promulgated by South Eastern Railway titled as South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016. Railway department offers 117 vacancies of Clerk-cum Typist, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner posts. Candidates fulfilling requisite eligibility conditions for said post must apply for the stated pots as soon as possible. Stay tune to this portal for getting updated details related to South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates searching for latest jobs in railway sector and willing to apply against South Eastern Railway Jobs can apply for these available posts by submitting the duly filled application in prescribed format before the stipulated date as mentioned below. Entire information concerning to is well tuned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Southern Railway Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||South Eastern Railway|
|No Of Vacancies||117|
|Last Date of receipt of Application||01st August 2016|
South Eastern Railway Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Position Name||No. Of Seats||Pay Band + Grade Pay|
|Commercial Clerk||16||Rs.5200- 20200 + 2000/-|
|Ticket Examiner||61||Rs.5200- 20200 +1900/-|
Aspirants applying for any of the above stated post should possess 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with & not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and for candidates who are graduates.
We Have More Job Options for 12th Pass Candidates:–Check Here
And candidates applying for Clerk-cum-Typist post must be also proficient in typing with 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer / Typewriter.
Candidates belong to SC/ST category must attain maximum age of 47 years, OBC category candidates should attain 45 years of age and those who belong to Unreserved category should have 42 year of age as upper age for applying against the stated post.
Selection process will consist of Written Test / Online Examination, typing Skill Test where applicable, verification of certificates and medical Examination for appointment of candidates as Commercial Clerk, Ticket Examiner and Clerk-cum-Typist. The panel will be formed strictly in the order of merit.
Going for Southern Railway Exam, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
Way to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2016:
- First of all aspirants need to log on to official website of Southern Railway that is www.rrcmas.in.
- Now, hit on “Download Notification” link located IN green colored box of “GDCE NTPC (HSC)” at the home page.
- This will open the desired on your computer screen.
- Read the notification carefully and completely and download the format of application for further process by selecting ‘Download Application Form’ link available below the notification link on the home page.
- Eligible candidates should send their application duly filled in & certified by Supervisory Officials in the prescribed format directly to RRC/Chennai to the address mentioned below by post or in person.
- There is no need to attach the attested copies of certificates in proof of their passing Matriculation, +2/Pre-Degree and Degree in any discipline for educational qualifications and Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC, which will be called and verified for the qualified candidates during document verification.
The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Cresent Road,
Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore,
Chennai 600 008
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Last date of receipt of Application: 01st August 2016
Note: For attaining additional details about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 through the given below notification.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Exam Preparation Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||RRB Challan|