Southern Railway Recruitment
A latest job notification has been publicized towards Southern Railway Recruitment. Organization is looking for deserving and qualified candidates in order to fill the 139 vacancies of JE (Junior Engineer).
Those who wish to apply for Southern Railway Jobs must submit the application form before the last date that is 03-09-2018. Scroll down the whole page to know more about Southern Railway eligibility Criteria, important date etc.
Highlights of the Page!!
Southern Railway Jobs 2018: Apply Now:
The employees selected for appointment as JE/P.Way / JE/TMO on the basis of GDCE are required to undergo prescribed mandatory training and pass the test held at the end of the training, before absorption against working post
For getting further details regarding Southern Railway Recruitment 2018–19, you need to read the complete page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Southern Railway Recruitment
Southern Railway Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer/P.Way: 84 Posts
- Junior Engineer/Track Machine Organization: 55 Posts
Qualification Required for SR Recruitment 2018:
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|For JE/P.Way Recruitment||Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Engineering (Transportation), recognized/affiliated to AICTE|
|For JE/TMORecruitment||Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Production/Automobile/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
Check More: Diploma Jobs
Age Limit for SR Jobs 2018:
To apply for Southern Railway Recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the age criteria:
Southern Railway Salary Structure:
Selected candidates towards Southern Railway Job Vacancies 2018 will get best and impressive amount of salary by the organization. Along with salary other benefits and allowances will also be given to the selected ones.
Check Here: Southern Railway Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for SR Job Openings:
- Candidate’s selection for Southern Railway 2018 Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Verification of certificates and Medical Examination.
- The employees selected for appointment as JE/P.Way / JE/TMO on the basis of GDCE are required to undergo prescribed mandatory training and pass the test held at the end of the training, before absorption against working post
How to fill Southern Railway Application Form 2018?
- First of all, visit the official website of Southern Railway that is rrcmas.in
- After reaching the home page, press the “GDCE for post of JE permanent way & JE track machine” link
- After hitting the above mentioned link a PDF file will be open in front of you
- Read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well
- After that download the Southern Railway application form and fill it in prescribed format
- Attach all the relevant documents with SRapplication form
- The eligible employees should send their application by ordinary post in the prescribed format directly to RRC/Chennai to the address mentioned below by post or in person on or before 17.30 hrs of 03-09-2018
Download Here: Southern Railway Application Form
The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell,
No.5, Dr.P.V.CherianCresent Road,
Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore,
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Last date to submit the application form: 03-09-2018
Go through the Official Link to know more about Southern Railway Recruitment 2018–19. Stay in touch with us for getting more updates time to time. You can use our free email services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Southern Railway Admit Card|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
Southern Railway Recruitment
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up 328 vacant Safaiwala/Paramedical Jobs. Candidates interested can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment by submitting their applications to rrcmas.in.
Before applying for SR Jobs or we can say Southern Railway Jobs candidates are suggested to read all the eligibility requirements carefully and completely. If any candidate found not to be eligible then his/her candidature for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018–19 will not be considered.
This page includes:
Last Date to apply for SR Recruitment 2018-2019:
According to the latest SR Recruitment Notification, candidates can submit their applications against Southern Railway Safaiwala/Paramedical Recruitment till 27.08.2018. rest details about Southern Railway Recruitment 2018–19 are given in beneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Southern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Southern Railways|
|Number of vacancies available||328|
|Last date to submit applications||27.08.2018|
Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
How many positions are available in SR Recruitment?
Paramedical Southern Railway vacancy available:
|Sl. No||Cadre||Level in VII CPC|
|No. to be proposed for engagement on contract|
|Communal Break up|
|1.||Nursing Superintendent||Level 7||35||17||10||5||3|
|2.||Health & Malaria Inspector||Level 6||24||12||6||4||2|
|4.||Extension Educator||Level 6||1||1||–||–||–|
|7.||ECG Technician||Level 4||1||–||1||–||–|
|8.||Laboratory Assistant. Gr.II||Level 3||7||4||2||1||–|
Southern Railway Safaiwala vacancies:
|Sl. No||Cadre||Level in VII CPC Pay Matrix||No. to be proposed for engagement on contract basis||Communal Break up|
What are the eligibility requirements for Southern Railway Jobs?
|Category||Age||Educational Qualification for Southern Railway Recruitment|
|20 to 40||Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife|
having passed three years course in General nursing
and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other
Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or
|18 to 33||B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject|
in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course
One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector,OR
One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health
Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for
Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment
Government of India, New Delhi”.
|20 to 33||B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years|
satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo –
dialysis work in a reputed institution.
|22 to 35||Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education|
disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from
|Radiographer||18 to 33||10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in|
Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology
(2 years course) from recognized institution.
Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/
X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology
(2 years course) shall be preferred.
|Southern Railway RecruitmentPharmacist|
|20 to 35||10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma|
in Pharmacy from recognized institution and
registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948,ORBachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as a
Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
|Southern Railway RecruitmentECG|
|18 to 33|
|18 to 33||12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in|
Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
|Safaiwala||18 to 33||Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognized by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Relaxation in age will be given as:
- Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation of 3 years of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.
- Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates
What is the Southern Railway Pay Scale for Safaiwala/Paramedical Jobs?
|Category||Basic Pay (Rs.)||Total Emoluments including all allowances|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||35,400/-||50,150/-|
|Haemo Dialysis Technician||35,400/-||54,250/-|
|Southern Railway RecruitmentRadiographer||29,200/-||46,130/-|
|Southern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment Gr.III||29,200/-||46,130/-|
|Southern Railway RecruitmentLab Assistant Gr.II||21,700/-||34,240/-|
Check Also- Railway Salary Package
Is there any application charge applicable for Southern Railway Recruitment?
For UR / OBC candidates, application fee is Rs.500/-. Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Economically Backward / Minority candidates, application fee is Rs.250/-. Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
How candidates will be assorted for SR Safaiwala/Paramedical Jobs?
Candidates will be selected for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 for Paramedical Jobs on the basis of:
- Screening test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Download From Here: Southern Railway Syllabus
Procedure to submit the Southern Railway Application Form:
- Visit the official website i.e.rrcmas.in
- From the homepage appeared select from:
- “Engagement of Contract Staff on Para Medical Categories on Full Time basis” OR
- “Engagement of Safaiwala on Full Time Contract basis”
- A new page will come out along with some related links
- Select Southern Railway Recruitment Notification link and read all the details given
- Afterwards if you think that you are eligible for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 then go back to the previous page and Register yourself by hitting on Register tab
- A new page will come out along with the SR Registration form
- After completing the Southern Railway Online registration form hit on the submit tab
- Check your inbox or mail box and note down the log in credentials
- Use the credential and log on to the application form window
- Fill up the SR Online application form and complete all the details
- Afterwards hit on the submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up Southern Railway application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get Here>> Southern Railway Official Links
|Southern Railway Paramedical Jobs||Official Notification||Registration Link||Apply Online Link|
|Southern Railway Safaiwala Jobs||Official Notification||Registration Link||Apply Online Link|
Candidates can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 till: 27.08.2018 up to 17.00 hrs
For further details such as Southern Railway Recruitment 2018, press this Official Link. If you have any query regarding information given here then ask us in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.