SSC Constable Result
SSC Constable Result is out now!!! Staff Selection Commission has declared Result for the candidates who were appeared in the recruitment exam. Staff Selection Commission had conducted written Examination on 04-10-2015 and Re-examination on 22-11-2015 for filling up the job positions of Constable (GD) In CAPFS, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Contenders who are in search of the Detailed Medical Examination can now check their SSC Constable Result 2017, from the official website through online mode by following the below provided procedure.
Check The Focal Points Of This Page
Now SSC declared the two merit list of finally selected 51,678 male and 5,336 female candidates on the basis of the Written Examination and the Detailed Medical Examination. Here the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about SSC Constable GD Result. So, candidates are required to scroll down the page and get the info regarding same.
Procedure to download SC Constable GD CAPF Result:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “ssc.nic.in”.
- Now go to the “Results” link situated on the top of the homepage and open it.
- Then choose the “GD Constable” from the menu bar and hit the appropriate link related to male / female candidates.
- On the next page, Result in PDF file format will appear on your screen containing roll numbers of selected candidates.
- Check your roll number.
- The candidates who will find their roll number in the PDF directly qualified in the stage.
- Download the score card and take a print out of it for future use.
Read Also: How to Check Result Using Internet?
SSC Constable Result
SSC Constable GD Merit List:
- Total 11, 65,942 numbers of aspirants (both male & female) had actually appeared in the written examination.
- On the basis of written exam and Detailed Medical Examination, Staff Selection Commission now released the two merit lists of finally selected 51,678 male and 5,336 female candidates.
- The result of the Written Examination was declared by the Commission on 14-03-2016 and 07-04-2016 declaring total 1, 44,802 candidates (Male 1, 29,617 and Female 15,185) qualified for undergoing the Detailed Medical Examination.
Check Here: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
SSC Constable Cut off:
For Male Constables:
For Female Constables:
- The Tie cases will be solved by following the below mentioned criteria:
- The tie is solved by the Commission by giving reference to the total marks in the written examination.
- If the tie still persists then the marks in Part A are referred.
- If the tie still persists, the candidate older in age gets preference.
- If the tie still persists, it is finally resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Do you know?
Staff Selection Commission is an organization associated with the Government of India Its main purpose is to organize various employment examinations to provide recruitment to unemployed aspirants in different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Every year thousands of candidates appeared in the exam and eligible candidates successfully qualified and get recruited.
Check Now: Latest Recruitment Notification
Now this time, Staff Selection Commission had conducted written and detailed medical Examination on 04-10-2015 and Re-examination on 22-11-2015 for filling up the job positions of Constable (GD) In CAPFS, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Candidates can easily check their result from the above stated procedure.
Aspirants may check this Official Link to get more details. Keep visiting this page to retrieve recent information regarding SSC Constable Result 2017. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus or may subscribe to our free mail services to get latest messages. You can ask your query in the comment box below. We will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Preparation Books||How To Crack SSC|
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Previous Year Paper||SSC Time Table|