SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has just released the SSC Stenographer Recruitment notification. There is requirement of capable and dynamic aspirants for filling up the various vacancies of Grade C & D in the organization.
Applicants who are interested in SSC Stenographer Jobs they must grab the latest Staff Selection Commission Job Opportunity by submitting the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 19-11-2018.
Highlights of This Page
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019:
Applicants must have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment. Selected candidates will get best salary by the organization.
Candidates can scroll down this page to obtain more details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019, which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade C/D|
|Starting date to apply for SSC Steno Grade C/D Jobs||22-10-2018|
|Last date to apply for SSC Online Recruitment||19-11-2018|
SSC Stenographer Vacancies
Stenographer Grade C & D Posts: 1000+ Expected
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Applicants going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C/D Recruitment must go through the
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Qualification for SSC Steno 2019 jobs:
Appliers of SSC Stenographer Job Vacancy should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Recruitment should have lower age of 18 years and upper age of 30 years and for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Recruitment applicants must be in between 18-27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per laws of Government of India.
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
Application Fees For SSC Steno Grade C/D Jobs
Those who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019, have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank
Want to Know About: SSC Stenographer Job Profile
SSC Stenographer Jobs Salary
After being appointed for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment applicants will withdraw impressive and suitable amount of salary
- SSC Stenographer Grade C: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay
- SSC Stenographer Grade D: Rs.5200-20200+ Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Process
Applicants are here by informed that selection of applicants for SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment will be made on the basis of online test examination Skill Test/ Computer Test and Interview
Check These Quick Links Related To SSC:-
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam contains questions from General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension and General intelligence and reasoning.
- There will be total 200 questions in exam
- Time duration of paper will be of 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Those who qualify online exam will be invited for skill test in stenography.
- There will be negative marking in stenographer exam.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Total Duration /|
Timing for Visually
|I||General Intelligence &|
Reasoning ( 50 questions )
|2 hours 40|
( 50 questions )
|III||English Language and|
( 100 questions )
You Can Also Check: SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
|General Awareness||English Language and Comprehension||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs||Synonyms-Antonyms||Visual Memory|
|Awards and Honours||Sentence Structure||Blood Relation|
|Scientific Research||Reading Comprehension||Syllogism|
|History||Para Jumbles||Decision making|
|Important Dates||Problem Solving Skills|
Must Read Here- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019?
Applicants who fulfill all eligibility norms may apply for SSC Steno Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps
- To apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After navigate to the home page, move cursor towards “Latest news” section
- There you need to select “Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2019 (2562.1005859375 KB)” link
- Read details related to SSC Steno vacancies thoroughly
- Now revisit previous page hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Then you first have to login by entering your login credentials
- If you are a new user then you first have to register yourself by hitting new user registration
- Then after SSC Stenographer Registration you have to fill your SSC Online Application Form after login using login credentials
- Fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form with correct and required details
- Upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature along with SSC Online Application Form 2019
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of SSC Stenographer Online Form for further usage.
Download Here>>SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
Apply Now>>SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Imp Dates
|Date for submission of online applications||22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||26-11-2018|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019|
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
Candidates to know more about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 can go through the given here Official Link. Aspirants to get all latest updates may bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Books||Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Online Registration|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC Stenographer Result|
|List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam||SSC Stenographer Cut Off|