SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Candidates who want to make career in Staff Selection Commission can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment. For filling up Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ firstly you have to submit application form on or before the last date that is 15.07.2017. After that applicants have to appear in Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2017 on 27.08.2017. To collect remain information of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 you may scroll down this page.
Overview Of This Page:
If you have dream to work in Government Sector then it is the time to fulfill your dream. First of all check eligibility criteria and eligible candidates need to submit the online application form. After that you have to appear in exam on above said date. Well performers will be appeared for next round or final selected for their willing position. You may go through this page that is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about SSC Stenographer Job.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||15.07.2017|
|Date of Exam|
Stenographer (Grade C & D)
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who desire to apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent from well recognized Board/ Institute.
More Job Options After 12th:- Check Here
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01.08.2016 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-1999). Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Check These Quick Links Related To SSC:-
Candidates may get impressive amount of salary that will be decided by administration of organization for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
- The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Skill Test in Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade C & D respectively.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Scheme of Examination:
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
SSC Online Practice Test
- BEGIN: English Language Online Quiz
- BEGIN: SSC Online Test
Process to fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form:
- For Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy, Candidates need to visit the official site of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to ‘Registration Part’ section and if you are new user than press “Register” tab.
- After that enter the ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ and press “Submit” button.
- After that you will get provisional Registration Id and Password and & upload your photograph and signature on indicated space.
- If you have registered than you have to follow “Apply Part” section which is available on home page of official site.
- Enter the required information such as “Registration No”, “Password” and “Text” and press “Submit” button.
- The details filled in by him/her earlier, at the time of registration photo process, will automatically be filled in the respective fields in the application form.
- Now check the form at once and press “Submit” button.
You May Also Read:- Process to fill Online Application Form
|Opening date of the form||17.06.2017|
|Closing date of form||15.07.2017|
|Date of Exam||27.08.2017 (OMR)|
To get other detail regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through Official Notification which is given below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment:- Check Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Stenographer Result|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Exam Pattern|