SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Grade C, D Exam Date Released-Check Here!!! Staff Selection Commission has just released SSC Stenographer Recruitment notification. There is requirement of capable and dynamic aspirants for filling up the various vacancies of Grade C & D in the organization.
Overview of SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment:
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade C/D
- SSC Stenographer Apply Online Starting Date: 22-10-2018
- Last Date to apply for SSC Online Recruitment: 19-11-2018
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 05-02-2019 to 07-02-2019
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card Releasing Date: Last Date of January 2019
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission will conduct SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment Exam from 05-02-2019 to 07-02-2019 at various exam centers. SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019 will be released in Last Week of January 2019 at its official website.
Check SSC Stenographer Related Links:
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment Official Website||Press Here|
|SSC Steno Recruitment Exam Date Notice||Press Here|
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam 2019||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Job Profile||Get Details|
|Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Result||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||Get Details|
SSC Stenographer Vacancie
Stenographer Grade C & D Posts: 1000+ Expected
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Applicants going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C/D Recruitment must go through it:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Qualification for SSC Steno 2019 jobs:
Appliers of SSC Stenographer Job Vacancy should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Recruitment should have lower age of 18 years and upper age of 30 years and for SSC Stenogr Japher Grade ‘D’ Recruitment applicants must be in between 18-27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per laws of Government of India.
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
Get Here All: SSC Job Notifications
Application Fees For SSC Steno Grade C/D Jobs
Those who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019, have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
SSC Stenographer Jobs Salary
After being appointed for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment applicants will withdraw impressive and suitable amount of salary
- SSC Stenographer Grade C: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay
- SSC Stenographer Grade D: Rs.5200-20200+ Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay
Check Highly Paid: Upcoming Government Jobs
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Process
Applicants are here by informed that selection of applicants for SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment will be made on the basis of online test examination Skill Test/ Computer Test and Interview
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam contains questions from General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension and General intelligence and reasoning.
- There will be total 200 questions in exam
- Time duration of paper will be of 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Those who qualify online exam will be invited for skill test in stenography.
- There will be negative marking in stenographer exam.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning ( 50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness( 50 questions )||50|
|III||English Language andComprehension( 100 questions )||100|
Must Read: How to Prepare For SSC Exam
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Also Check Here: Latest Recruitments
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019?
Applicants who fulfill all eligibility norms may apply for SSC Steno Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps
- To apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After navigate to the home page, move cursor towards “Latest news” section
- There you need to select “Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2019 (2562.1005859375 KB)” link
- Read details related to SSC Steno vacancies thoroughly
- Now revisit previous page hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Then you first have to login by entering your login credentials
- If you are a new user then you first have to register yourself by hitting new user registration
- Then after SSC Stenographer Registration you have to fill your SSC Online Application Form after login using login credentials
- Fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form with correct and required details
- Upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature along with SSC Online Application Form 2019
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of SSC Stenographer Online Form for further usage.
Download Here>>SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
Apply Now>>SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Imp Dates
|Date for submission of online applications||22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||26-11-2018|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019|
Also Read: Employment News This Week Highlights
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Details:
Applicants, who are interested in SSC Stenographer Jobs they must grab the latest Staff Selection Commission Job Opportunity by submitting the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 19-11-2018.
Applicants must have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment. Selected candidates will get best salary by the organization.
Candidates to know more about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 can go through the given official link. Aspirants to get all latest updates may bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D key.
Latest Recruitment On 21-01-2019:
- ZP Chandrapur Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 31-03-2019
- ZP Amravati Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 05-02-2019
- Zila Parishad Howrah Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 24-01-2019
- Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 30-01-2019
- ESIC Recruitment 2019: Walkin Date: 24-01-2019, 30-01-2019 & 31-01-2019