SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Candidates who are looking for latest government jobs can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment. The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Computer Based Exam for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted) in the month of September 2017. Thus, aspirants who want to appear in the SSC Steno Exam can submit their online application form by visiting the official website that is ssconline.nic.in. For you ease we are providing all important dates regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 at the beneath section of this page.
Highlights of This Page:
To apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Recruitment, interested candidates can go through the guidelines as given below. For obtaining more details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017–2018 you scroll this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||15-07-2017|
|Date of Exam||04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy:
Stenographer Grade ‘C’/ ‘D’
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification for SSC Steno Recruitment:
Applying candidates should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Applicant’s age for SSC Stenographer Vacancies should not be below 18 years and should not be above 27 years as on 01.08.2017
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable only for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
Application fee for SSC Stenographer Jobs:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment are notified that they have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification>> Download PDF
Emoluments for SSC Steno Vacancy:
Contenders who will be appointed for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy they will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary by the commission.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection of applying candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Skill Test and Personal Interview. To avail Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancies, applicants have to qualify all stages of selection process.
Check These Quick Links Related To SSC:-
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
- Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who are going to appear in the exam for SSC Steno Jobs can get latest exam pattern here:
- The Question paper contains all Objective Multiple choice type.
- Questions paper will be set in Hindi and English except Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Guidelines to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment:
Job entrants who find them eligible after reading all mentioned details may apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 by following simple procedure as framed here.
- First of all, you are needed to log on official website that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now go to the menu bar of home page and hit at “Notices” tab.
- Then you will reach on new page here you need to follow “NOTICE – STENOGRAPHERS (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) EXAMINATION, 2017” and press on “Hit Here” link.
- Then a PDF will be opened with all job requirements.
- You need to read the entire section of SSC Steno Recruitment Notification before going to apply for SSC Steno Vacancies.
- After ensuring your eligibility, contenders are required to go back to the previous page and select “Apply Online” link.
- Now fill your SSC Online Application Form with correct details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size.
- After that, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
Date to Remember:
- Closing date for submission of Online Application Form: 15-07-2017
- Last date to submit fee through SBI Challan: 18-07-2017
- SSC Grade C/D Exam Dates: 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017
If you want to collect more details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 then you can go through the Official Link. For obtaining more details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017-2018 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Stenographer Result|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Exam Pattern|