SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Appliers for SSC Stenographer Recruitment are informed that Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017 Date has been postponed. Earlier SSC Steno Grade C, D Examination was scheduled on 29.06.2019. Due to administrative reasons, it will be held on 25.08.2019 now. For more details regarding SSC Stenographer Notification, you must check this page.
|Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017|
F. No. 3/4/2017-P&P-II :- Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017, which was earlier scheduled to be held on 29.06.2019, has been postponed due to administrative reasons and would now be conducted on 25.08.2019. Admission Certificate will be uploaded on the website of SSC-NR (www.sscnr.net.in) in due course.
Overview of SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment:
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 25.08.2019
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Vacancies
Stenographer Grade C & D Posts: 1000+ Expected
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Applicants going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C/D Recruitment must go through it:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Check SSC Stenographer Related Links:
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment Official Website||Press Here|
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Get Details|
|How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper||Get Details|
|Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Result||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||Get Details|
Required Qualification for SSC Steno 2019 jobs:
As per SSC Stenographer Grade C, D Recruitment Notification, appliers of SSC Stenographer Job Vacancy should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Limit for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Recruitment should have lower age of 18 years and upper age of 30 years and for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Recruitment applicants must be in between 18-27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per laws of Government of India.
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
Get Here All: SSC Job Notifications
Application Fees For SSC Steno Grade C/D Jobs
Those who are going to apply for SSC Steno Grade C, D Recruitment, have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank according to SSC Stenographer Notification.
SSC Stenographer Salary
After being appointed for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment applicants will withdraw impressive and suitable amount of salary
- SSC Stenographer Grade C: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay
- SSC Stenographer Grade D: Rs.5200-20200+ Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay
Check Highly Paid: Upcoming Government Jobs
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Process
Applicants are here by informed that selection of applicants for SSC Stenographer 2019 Recruitment will be made on the basis of online test examination Skill Test/ Computer Test and Interview
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam contains questions from General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension and General intelligence and reasoning.
- There will be total 200 questions in exam
- Time duration of paper will be of 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Those who qualify online exam will be invited for skill test in stenography.
- There will be negative marking in stenographer exam.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning ( 50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness( 50 questions )||50|
|III||English Language andComprehension( 100 questions )||100|
Must Read: How to Prepare For SSC Exam
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Also Check Here: Latest Recruitments
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019?
Applicants who fulfill all eligibility norms may apply for SSC Steno Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps
- To apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy, candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After navigate to the home page, move cursor towards “Latest news” section
- There you need to select appropriate link for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
- Read details related to SSC Steno vacancies thoroughly
- Now revisit previous page hit “Apply Online” tab.
- Then you first have to login by entering your login credentials
- If you are a new user then you first have to register yourself by hitting new user registration
- Then after SSC Stenographer Registration you have to fill your SSC Online Application Form after login using login credentials
- Fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form with correct and required details
- Upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature along with SSC Online Application Form 2019
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel as per SSC Steno Notification.
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of SSC Stenographer Online Form for further usage.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Details:
Applicants, who are interested in SSC Stenographer Jobs they must grab the latest Staff Selection Commission Job Opportunity by submitting the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form on or before the last date.
Applicants must have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment. Selected candidates will get best salary by the organization.
Also Read: Employment News This Week Highlights
Candidates to know more about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 can go through the given official link. Aspirants to get all latest updates may bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D key