SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Official SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification is scheduled to be released on 10th October 2020. Candidates, keen to participate in Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2020 can check the complete details about SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification from here. Only eligible candidates will be able to apply online for SSC Steno Recruitment and participating in exam. So, go ahead and check entire detail here.
Overview of SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment:
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2020
- SSC Stenographer Notification Release Date: 10-10-2020
- Last Date To Apply For SSC Stenographer Exam 2020: 04-11-2020
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 29-03-2021 to 31-03-2021
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Ques: SSC Stenographer Vacancies Details
Stenographer Grade C & D Posts: 1000+ Expected
Ques: Nationality/Citizenship for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Ques: What Is Required SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C Recruitment.
SSC Stenographer Related Links
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper||Details|
|Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Result||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||Details|
Ques: Do You Know About The Required SSC Stenographer Age Limit?
- The age of the appliers for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 must lies between 18 years to 30 years.
- For SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Recruitment, the age of the applicants must be in between 18-27 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for candidates belonging to reserved category as per laws of Government of India.
Age Relaxation As Per SSC Stenographer Notification:
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
Ques: What Is Required Fee For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment?
Those who are going to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment Advertisement, have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Ques: What Is SSC Stenographer Selection Process?
Selection of the candidates for SSC Stenographer 2020 Recruitment will be made on the basis of Online Test Examination Skill Test/ Computer Test and Interview.
Ques: How Much SSC Stenographer Salary Is?
- Grade C: Rs.9300-34800/- + Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay
- Grade D: Rs.5200-20200+ Rs.2400/- as Grade Pay
Ques: How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020?
Eligible candidates may apply for SSC Steno Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Move cursor towards “Latest news” section to check SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
Step 3: Hit on SSC Stenographer Notification link and Read details carefully.
Step 4: Hit “Apply Online” tab and login by entering your login credentials.
Step 5: If you are a new user then you first have to register yourself by hitting new user registration.
Step 6: After SSC Stenographer Registration, you have to fill your SSC Steno Online Application Form.
Step 7: Fill SSC Stenographer Online Application Form.
Step 8: Upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature along with SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020.
Step 9: Then make payment of application fee through proper channel as per SSC Steno Notification.
Step 10: At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of SSC Steno Online Form for further usage.
Press Here>>> SSC Official Portal
SSC Steno Notification 2020:
Staff Selection Commission is all set to publish SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Notification on 10-10-2020. Appliers are informed that SSC Stenographer Exam Dates will be notified later. In order to grab complete details regarding SSC Steno Recruitment Notification, you must be in touch with us.
To know more about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21, you can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Result|
|SSC Recruitment||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Online Test Series||SSC Preparation Books|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Previous Year Papers|
|SSC Syllabus||SSC Online Notification|