SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted a latest job notification as SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Organization will hold Computer Based Limited Departmental Competitive Exam on 30th July 2017 for selection to Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Positions in various Services/ Cadres. Interested candidates who wish to do Job in Staff Selection Commission and have requisite qualification can apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C Recruitment by submitting the application form. Applicants need to submit the applications in a prescribed format against SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 28-06-2017.
Highlights of This Page:
Application submitted in any other format, will not be entertained. If you have dream to work in Government Sector then it is the time to fulfill your dream. For getting Job in Staff Selection Commission, you need to qualify the SSC Stenographer Exam first. You may go through this page that is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017–2018.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||28-06-2017|
|Date of Exam||30-07-2017|
Stenographer Grade ‘C’
Name of Services/ Cadres:
- Central Secretariat Stenographers Service
- Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service
Essential Qualification for SSC Stenographer Jobs:
Aspirants who desire to apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy must have completed 12th Standard or equivalent from well recognized Board/ Institute.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Candidates should not be more than 50 years of age on the crucial date.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable upto 05 years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Castes or a Scheduled Tribes.
Candidates may get impressive amount of salary that will be decided by administration of organization for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Recruitment.
Download Official PDF: SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection for SSC Stenographer Advertisement:
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination, Skill Test and Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in the Computer Based Examination are required to appear in Shorthand Test either in English or in Hindi which will be of 200 marks.
Scheme of Examination:
- Questions relating to General awareness will be both in Hindi and English.
- There will be no Question Paper in Braille for Visually Handicapped candidates.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the examination
|Subject||Max. Questions||Max. Marks||Duration and Timing General Candidates|
|General Awareness||100||100||2 hours (Single Session) (10.00AM to 12.00PM)|
|Comprehension and writing ability of English Language||100||100|
Check These Quick Links Related To SSC:-
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
- Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books
Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Banglaore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur
Process to Download SSC Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Latest News” section and hit “GRADE ‘C’ STENOGRAPHERS LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2017” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the format of application and fill it with all required information.
- Attach photo copies of required documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification etc along with application.
- Keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed as “Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2017” and submit it to below mentioned address.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission,
Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 28-06-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications for Far Flung Areas: 06-07-2017
- Date of Examination: 30-07-2017
To get complete details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Stenographer Result|
|How to Crack SSC Exam||SSC Exam Pattern|