SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification for appointing aspirants for 1000+Grade C/D job positions. SSC has released Option Form for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2017.
Latest update on 12-09-2018
Staff Selection Commission has released Option Form for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2017. By hitting the link provided below, candidates will be able to get the knowledge of detailed option for the post Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’.
Hit Here>> SSC Option Form
Process to accept Application Form for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 will commence from 29.09.2018. Keen applicants may apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Recruitment prior 22.10.2018.
Highlights of This Page:
SSC Steno Grade C/D Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates who want to enroll for Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment may ensure all details such as process to submit application form, age limit, eligibility & others from this page.
For obtaining more details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018-19, candidates can scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade C/D|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
SSC Stenographer Vacancies:
1000+ Steno (Grade C/D) Vacancy
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Vacancies (Tentative):
|Department Name||Name of Post||Total|
|C&AG||Steno Grade D||1000+ vacancies|
|CBDT (D/o Revenue)|
|CBEC (D/o Revenue)|
|Central Bureau Investigation|
|Central Bureau of Narcotics|
|Central Hindi Directorate M/O HRD|
|Central Vigilance Commission|
|Controller General of Account|
|D/O Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries|
|D/O Consumer Affairs|
|D/O Foof& Public Distribution|
|D/O Forensic Science Services (M/o Home Affairs)|
|D/O Industrical Policy and Promotion|
|D/o Electronics and Information Technology|
|Intelligence Bureau (English Medium)|
|Intelligence Bureau (Hindi Medium)|
|Income Tax Settlement Commission (D/O Revenue)|
|Military Engineer Services (ARMY HQ)|
|M/o Information & Broadcasting|
|M/o Environment & Forests|
|M/o External Affairs|
|M/o Communication (D/o Post)|
|M/o Communication & IT (D/o Telecommunication)|
|M/o Defence (O/o the JS (TRG) & CAO) AFHQ|
|M/o Urban Development|
|M/o Water Resources|
|M/o Youth Affairs & Sports|
|Narcotics Control Bureau|
|O/o Development Commissioner (MSME|
|Registrar General of India|
|Central Vigilance Commission||Steno Grade C|
|M/o External Affairs|
|M/o Defence (O/o the JS (TRG) &CAO) AFHQ|
|Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal|
|D/o Forensic Science Services (M/o Home Affairs)|
|M/o Water Resources|
|M/o Youth Affairs & Sports|
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification for SSC Steno Recruitment:
Check SSC Stenographer Recruitment Qualification prior applying. Applying candidates for SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Recruitment should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Restriction for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018:
Applicant’s age for SSC Stenographer Vacancies should not be below 18 years and should not be above 27 years as per the norms of the organization. Upper age relaxation will be applicable only for those candidates who belong to reserved category according to the laws of Government of India.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- PH (OBC): 13 years
- PH (SC/ST): 15 years
Application fee for SSC Stenographer Jobs:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment are notified that they have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Want to Know About: SSC Stenographer Job Profile
Emoluments for SSC Steno Vacancy:
Contenders who will be appointed for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy they will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary by the commission.
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)|
|Total Pay||Rs. 14500/-|
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Process:
Hiring panel of organization will conduct online test examination and skill test to appoint aspirants for SSC Steno Grade C And D Recruitment. The minimum qualifying exam marks of the online test will be decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
Check These Quick Links Related To SSC:-
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018:
|Subject Details||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- In the Stenographer exam, there will be one online test and skill test.
- Online test will have questions from General Awareness, English Language and Comprehension and General intelligence and reasoning.
- There will be total 200 questions in exam.
- Time duration of paper will be of 2 hours.
- Total question papers will be 200 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Those who qualify online exam will be invited for skill test in stenography.
- There will be negative markingin stenographer exam.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
You Can Also Check: SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
Steps to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018:
Those applying for Steno recruitment may check steps to fill SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application Form from here.
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notice tab available in the menu bar on the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility through SSC Stenographer Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms as per SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018, then move back to previous page and hit apply online tab.
- This will open SSC Stenographer Application Form; just fill it with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature along with SSC Stenographer Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
SSC Recruitment For Stenographer 2018 Dates:
|Events||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2018 Dates|
|Issue of Stenographer Recruitment Notice||29.09.2018|
|Closing date to apply for Ssc Stenographer Latest Recruitment||22.10.2018|
|Date of Exam||To be notified later (CBE)|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Books||Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Online Registration|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC Stenographer Result|
|List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam||SSC Stenographer Cut Off|