SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Upcoming (Grade C/D Vacancy) Notification has been released by Staff Selection Commission named as SSC Stenographer Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization wants to fill Stenographer Grade C/D Post.
Candidates who are interested in SSC Stenographer Vacancy they can apply for the post through online mode. For further details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 such as dates, eligibility, selection procedure, candidates can go through below section of this page.
Highlights of This Page:
Candidates first have to ensure their eligibility for vacant posts by visiting to the official website of the organization. To apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Recruitment, interested candidates can go through the guidelines as given below.
Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. For obtaining more details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 candidates can scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Stenographer Grade C/D|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
SSC Stenographer Vacancy:
Stenographer Grade ‘C’/ ‘D’
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification for SSC Steno Recruitment:
Applying candidates should have passed in 12th or equivalent examination with excellent marks from any recognized Board.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Applicant’s age for SSC Stenographer Vacancies should not be below 18 years and should not be above 27 years as per the norms of the organization. Upper age relaxation will be applicable only for those candidates who belong to reserved category according to the laws of Government of India.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- PH (OBC): 13 years
- PH (SC/ST): 15 years
Application fee for SSC Stenographer Jobs:
Aspirants who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Steno Recruitment are notified that they have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
Want to Know About: SSC Stenographer Job Profile
Emoluments for SSC Steno Vacancy:
Contenders who will be appointed for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy they will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary by the commission.
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)|
|Total Pay||Rs. 14500/-|
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
Mode of Assortment:
The selection of applying candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination, Skill Test and Personal Interview. To avail Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancies, applicants have to qualify all stages of selection process.
Check These Quick Links Related To SSC:-
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- How To Prepare For SSC Stenographer Exam
- SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern:
Aspirants who are going to appear in the exam for SSC Steno Jobs can get latest exam pattern here:
- The Question paper contains all Objective Multiple choice type.
- Questions paper will be set in Hindi and English except Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
You Can Also Check: SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
Steps to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notice tab available in the menu bar on the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility through SSC Stenographer Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online tab
- This will open SSC Stenographer Application Form; just fill it with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
SSC Job Notifications:- Check Now
- Availability of SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification: Updating Soon
- Last date to apply online: March/April 2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Stenographer Books||Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC Stenographer Answer Key||SSC Online Registration|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||SSC Stenographer Result|
|List of Prohibited Materials in SSC Exam||SSC Stenographer Cut Off|