SSC UDC Syllabus
Candidates who are going to participate in SSC UDC Exam, they can get SSC UDC Syllabus from this single page. Here on this page you can find information about Upper Division Clerk Exam Pattern of SSC UDC Recruitment Exam. Contenders can also download SSC UDC Syllabus 2018 in PDF Format through online mode from here. By following all the essential steps given below keen applicants can get new SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus.
Check The Highlights of This web Page:
Staff Selection Commission Syllabus plays vital role in studies as without syllabus candidates cant study well so to know this important part candidates must go through the whole information before going to appear in SSC Upper Division Clerk Exam. To get success in this exam, applicants have complete knowledge of SSC syllabus, paper pattern and study material. Those job seekers who are going to attend Staff Selection Commission Exam need to make proper schedule, so that each and every topic of syllabus should be handled.
SSC UDC Syllabus
SSC UDC Syllabus 2018 PDF:
Candidates can check the subject wise SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus.
- General Awareness.
SSC Clerk General Awareness Syllabus:
- Current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Especially pertaining to History.
- General Politic and Scientific research.
START: SSC Online Test Series
SSC Clerk English Syllabus:
- English language.
- Sentence structure.
- Sentence completion.
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words.
- Comprehension of a passage.
Check Here: SSC Preparation Books
SSC Clerk Noting and Drafting Syllabus:
- To check the knowledge of office procedure in the Secretariat and Attached Offices and, in general and to check their ability to write and understand notes and drafts, the paper will be designed on Noting, Drafting, and Office Procedure.
- All the appliers must study the Manual of Office Procedure / Manual of Office Procedure issued by Ministry of Railways, the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha, Hand Book of orders issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs regarding use of Hindi for official purpose of the Union and Reservation Policy for SC/STs in services, and orders issued by Government thereon from time to time.
Also Check: SSC Study Material
SSC UDC Exam Pattern:
- Staff Selection Commission Clerk Exam will be conducted in two papers.
- Paper 1 is Objective Type and Paper 2 is Descriptive Type.
- It is organized for 300 marks.
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in computer based examination in Paper-1.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Awareness||100||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
|2.||Comprehension and writing ability of English Language||100||100|
|3.||Descriptive Type||Paper 2||Noting, Drafting & Office Procedure||–||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
Must Check: SSC Exam Pattern
Applicants who want to get complete information related to SSC UDC Syllabus 2018 need to read this page very carefully. After reading the complete information of above mentioned advertisement regarding Staff Selection Commission Clerk Syllabus, if anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to acquire latest notifications time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc directly on your timeline.
********** All the best for your exam*********
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Online Registration Part 1 & part 2||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Admit Card||How to Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Previous Papers||SSC Challan Form|