Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019
You can participate in Tamilnadu Police Recruitment process for the appointment to 37 posts of Junior Reporter in the Police Shorthand Bureau, Chennai. As per the official Advt., applications for TN Police Bharti will be entertained latest by 21-03-2019. For more info, check below…
|Tamilnadu Police Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Tamilnadu Police Official Website||Press Here|
TN Police Recruitment – Overview
- Name of the Authority: Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID, Chennai
- Category: Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
- Post Name: Junior Reporter
- Total Posts: 37
- Form Type: Offline
- Last Date: 21-03-2019
- Official Website: www.tnpolice.gov.in
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019
Tamilnadu Police Vacancy:
- Name of Post: Junior Reporter
- Number of Vacancies: 37
Which Qualification holders can apply for TN Police Recruitment 2019?
Following qualifications are essentially required to apply for the Tamilnadu Police Vacancies:
- Must have passed +2 Examinations with Tamil as one of the Subjects.
- Must have cleared Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120 wpm).
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 wpm).
- Should possess working knowledge in Tamil Shorthand.
- Working knowledge of Computer.
Find Here: More Police Jobs
Is there any Age Limit for Tamilnadu Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment?
The lower age limit to participate in Tamilnadu Police Recruitment is 18 years while the upper age limit for TN Police Jobs is given as follows:
|Category||Maximum Age (Years)|
(should not have completed)
|SC / ST / SC(A)||35|
|BC / BC(M) / MBC/DC||32|
|SC / ST Service Candidates||No Upper Age Limit|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What Pay Scale is offered for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment?
Eligible contenders selected for the aforementioned Tamilnadu Police Job Vacancy will be offered a Pay Scale of Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-
What is the Selection Process for Tamilnadu Police Jobs?
The selection scheme of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment consists of the 02 stages which are stated below:
- Stage 1: Skill Test (Shorthand Dictation)
- Stage 2: Oral Test
Tamilnadu Police Exam Pattern:
|Skill Tests||English Passage Dictation|
|Tamil Passage Dictation0|
Also Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
How to apply for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment?
You can apply for Tamil Nadu Police Bharti 2019 by following the guidelines explained as follows:
- Press the TN Police Recruitment Notification link given at the top.
- The Tamilnadu Police Notification PDF will be opened in front of you.
- Go through the complete Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- If eligible, then download the prescribed Tamilnadu Police Job application form available below.
- Duly fill in all entries as enquired in the application for TN Police Job Vacancy.
- Enclose all the requisite Certificates with the form of TN Police Job.
- Finally send the complete Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Application Form to the concerned address.
What is the postal address to send applications for Tamilnadu Police SBCID Recruitment?
Applications for TN Police Junior Reporter Bharti 2019 shall be sent to the following official address:
Police Shorthand Bureau, HQ,
2nd Floor, Old Coastal Security Group Building,
DGP Office Complex,
Mylapore, Chennai- 600 004
What Documents are required to be enclosed with the Applications for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment?
Applicants must enclose the self-attested photocopies of following Certificates / Documents along with the TN Police Bharti application form:
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/TC/SSLC or HSC mark sheet)
- Community Certificate
- Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications
- Certificates in support of Technical Qualifications
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
|Date of Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy Notification||20-02-2019|
|Last date to submit Tamilnadu Police Application Form||21-03-2019|
|Date of Skill Test and Oral Test||Will be announced|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment for Shorthand Bureau
Tamil Nadu Police is inviting offline applications for recruitment to 37 vacant posts of Junior Reporter in Police Shorthand Bureau, SBCID, Chennai. The application process for Tamil Nadu Police Junior Reporter Bharti is active now. Get the complete details of TN Police 37 Junior Reporter Bharti here in this page.
You can download the official Tamilnadu Police Notification from the direct link given above. Check your eligibility by referring to the TN Police Job Notification and then proceed to fill offline applications for Tamilnadu Police Jobs.
In case of any queries regarding Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2019, ask us in the comment box provided below. Stay connected with us to get upcoming updates on latest TN Police Notification.
Latest Recruitment On 21-02-2019