Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
Applications are invited from Men, Women and Transgender candidates for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment to fill up the posts of Sub Inspector of Police (Technical). Total 309 vacancies are going to be filled up for the posts of சப் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர்.
Aspirants, meeting the eligibility conditions needed for TN 309சப் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் Bharti, can apply via online process till the last date of applying that is 10-08-2018. For more details regarding Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018, you can go through this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
தமிழ்நாடு காவல் துறையினருக்கான ஆண்கள், பெண்கள் மற்றும் டிரான்ஸ்ஜென்டர் வேட்பாளர்களிடமிருந்து விண்ணப்பங்கள் வரவேற்கப்படுகின்றன. சப் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் பதவிக்கு மொத்தம் 309 இடங்கள் நிரப்பப்பட உள்ளன.
Those, who don’t know the process to apply for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018-19, can go through the instructions provided below on this page, tailored by the team of projectrecruitmentresult.com
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment
Tamilnadu Police Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Number of Vacancies: 309
Candidates, who are going to apply for Tamilnadu Police309 Sub Inspector Vacancies, they should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
OR applicants must have A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
The applicant, applying for Tamilnadu Police Vacancies, should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01-07-2018.The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories is as follows:
Get Here >>Tamilnadu Police Recruitment Notification
Those, who will be selected for appointment on தமிழ்நாடுபொலிஸ்309 துணைஇன்ஸ்பெக்டர்காலியிடங்கள், will get Rs. 36900 – 116600/- as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary candidates will also get further perks and profits as per the norms.
To apply for Tamilnadu 309 சப் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் Bharti, candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee. The payment options are online and offline through State Bank of India.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection Process for Tamilnadu Police Jobs:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performances in following phases:
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Viva Voce
Online Computer Based Exam Scheme:
- The examination will be conducted through Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
- The candidates must have computer knowledge.
- The duration of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination shall be 28 marks out of 80 marks.
- Question papers will contain 160 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ marks.\
List Of Coaching Classes For Police-Complete Details
Physical Measurement Test:
Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for next phase of selection i.e. Physical Measurement Test. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|Minimum 80 cms|
Minimum 5 cms
Also Check: Police Exam Preparation Book
WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER:-
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
The candidates who qualifies in Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce
Check Details On: TNUSRB Recruitment
How to apply for Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Police 309 Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) that is tnusrbonline.org
- After that navigate the home page and hit on “Notification”link, available at the right side of home page under “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB – INSPECTOR OF POLICE(TECHNICAL) – 2018” title.
- Now on reaching new page go through the complete Tamilnadu Police Notification and ensure your suitability.
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and tap to “Online Application Form” option
- Now first of all candidates have to do registration.
- After registration, candidate can apply in any of the future recruitments conducted by TNUSRB for which he/she meets the eligibility criteria
- Then you should fill Tamilnadu Police Online Application form in correct manner and upload scanned copy of relevant documents and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >>Tamilnadu Police Apply Online
|Date of Notification||11-07-2018|
|Commencement of online application||11-07-2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||10-08-2018|
|Date of Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination||Will be announced|
Candidates may go through the Official Link to get more details in concern of Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Find More Police Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|