Reserve Your Seat Now & Check TNAU Counselling Schedule from Here!!! On this page, we give details of Counselling Status, Rank List for Phase 1/2/3. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University conducts TNAU Counselling every year in the month of July. Those candidates who want to get admission in Undergraduate courses under this university may appear for TNAU Counselling 2017. Applicants, who fill online application form for UG courses, may check TNAU Counselling Status from this page or through online mode. The counseling will be held on the basis of rank list and commence in three phases that is 1, 2, 3 on the different dates.
More details related to this scheme like documents required, procedure, schedule etc are mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com. Students must read the full details carefully and scroll down this page:
- For SC/ SCA/ ST: Rs. 1000/-
- For other candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- Aspirants, who are going to attend this session, will pay relevant fee and fee will be deposited through online mode using SBI Collect.
- Firstly candidates are required to collect Original documents of qualification.
- Now check your counseling call letter.
- You have to present at required location mentioned in your call letter of counseling.
- Then, confirm your seat allotment of admission to Counseling leader there.
- Do the process of Document registration for Counselling allotment.
- Now contact to colleges for which you have applied for Counseling.
- Candidates will be called on the basis of merit list.
- Go for process and choose college according to your choice.
- At last take admission in college of your choice and pay admission fee.
Check Here: Counseling Procedure in Details
Candidates are advised to bring the following certificates / documents for verification:
- Photocopy along with original Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th.
- Photocopy along with original Mark sheet and certificate of class 12th / HSC or equivalent.
- Original and photocopy of community certificate (for SC/ST/SCA/BCM category).
- Passport size colored photographs.
- A bank draft
- Rank Card or Call letter / The Score card
Read Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Schedule or Important Dates:
|Events / Counseling Schedule||Dates (tentative)|
|Starting Date of I Phase||June to July 2017|
|Starting Date Of II Phase||July 2017|
|Dates for NRI and Industrial Sponsorship Quota||July 2017|
|Registration for I semester||July 2017|
|Starting Dates Of III Phase (If required)||August 2017|
As soon as latest information will available at official site we will update on this page. For more updated information related to this notification, contestants may bookmark this page by using Control+D and fetch details on your one click. Applicants may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest information directly on your timeline.
If you are having any query related to this info. You may freely ask by leaving comment in comment box and our team members will provides its better solutions as soon as possible.
Candidates can visit this Official Link for more information concerning TNAU Counselling 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On