UGC NET Papers 2013-2014: Hello Dear Readers who are looking for UGC NET Papers 2012-2013. We are going to show you previous year’s questions papers of UGC NET. These papers will help you in the preparation of next UGC NET exams. Through the given link you can download the Question Papers of NET Exams year wise and exam wise for all subjects of UGC NET.
About NET Exam: The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to find out ability for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to make certain minimum values for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.
The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
NET Exam Schedule: UGC generates NET exam two times a year, i.e., in the months of June and December. The notice announces the June and December examinations are published in the months of March and September in various nation-wide newspapers and magazines.
Hey guys now we are providing a practice set of a UGC NET exam previous question papers along with solution as under. Study these questions and prepare for further NET exam-
1. Which one of the following is the main objective of teaching?
(A) To give information related to the syllabus.
(B) To develop thinking power of students.
(C) To dictate notes to students.
(D) To prepare students to pass the examination.
2. Which of the following is not characteristic of a good question paper?
(C) No use of vague words
3. An investigator studied the census date for a given area and prepared a write-up based on them. Such a write-up is called
(A) Research paper
(D) Research report
4. Informal communication network within the organization is knows as
(A) Interpersonal communication
(B) Grapevine Communication
(C) Mass Communication
(D) Intrapersonal Communication
5. The competerrcy of an effective communicator can be judged on the basis of:
(A) Personality of communicator
(B) Experience in the field
(C) Meeting the needs of target audience
(D) Interactivity with target audience
6. The state – “Honesty is the best policy” is
(A) A fact
(B) A value judgment
(C) An opinion
(D) A value
7. ICT stands for
(A) Information & communication technology
(B) Information common technology
(C) Information and computer technology
(D) Inter connected technology
8. A Computer is that machine which works more like a human brain. This definition of computer is
(C) Partially correct
(D) None of the above.
9. It is believed that our globe is warming progressively. This global warming will eventually result in.
(A) Increase in availability of usable land.
(B) Uniformity of climate at equator and poles.
(C) Melting of polar ice
(D) Fall in the sea level.
10. Which of the following is a Central University?
(A) Mumbai University
(B) Calcutta University
(C) Madras University
(D) Delhi University
|UGC NET Online Advertisement||CSIR UGC NET Syllabus 2013|
|UGC NET Notification||UGC NET Previous Years Papers|
|NET Admit Card 2013 Download||CSIR HRDG JRF Syllabus|
|UGC NET Online Application Form||CSIR UGC NET Result|
|UGC NET Exam||Download Study Material|