UKPSC Admit Card
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is organizing screening exam for the recruitment of dynamic candidates for Assistant Professor Post. For which it will publish the UKPSC Admit Card. This year, the organization has announced 877 vacancies for Assistant Professor Post. The screening exam will be held on 29-10-2017. Those who are preparing for the exam may get their UKPSC Admit Card 2017 in order to attain the details of examination date and venue through this page.
This page Includes
If you applied for UKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment then you can download UKPSC Hall Ticket, through online channel by going through the guidelines as furnished below on this page. Detailed information regarding UKPSC Admit Card 2018 is available on this page, which is structured as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So go through it carefully.
UKPSC Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||Assistant Professor Screening Exam|
How To Download UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card?
Applied candidates can follow the steps, framed below, to download your hall ticket easily.
- First of all you have to log on the official website of the organization that is ww.ukpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recent Update” tab that is visible bottom of the page.
- After that you need to hit on the “- असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर (राजकीय महाविद्यालय, उत्तराखण्ड), परीक्षा-2017 हेतु विज्ञप्ति एवं अनर्ह घोषित (प्रथम चरण की परीक्षा हेतु) अभ्यर्थियों की” link.
- On the next page you have to select the “विज्ञप्ति हेतु यहां क्लिक करें”
- Now you need to the information carefully.
- After that you have to hit on the suitable link to download the call letter.
- Now you have to enter the required details in available space like registration no and date of birth etc.
- Then your UKPSC Exam Call Letter will be shown on your computer screen.
- You have to download and take a print out of it for further process.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
Know About The Organizing Commission:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is India’s nationally authorized Commission that conducts various recruitment examinations in state of Uttarakhand for various posts in different departments. Every year large number of candidates participates in various exams to get recruited under this commission for desired post. So, applicants who have applied for UKPSC Exam they may get their UKPSC Call Letter easily by following some useful steps provided above on this page or through direct official link given below.
Read Out Here:
UKPSC Admit Card 2017: Screening Examination
Selection for the post of Assistant Professor is to be certain by conducting exam and Personal Interview. After the result of screening exam, qualified candidates are moving ahead to the next stage.
According to the UKPSC Notification, the screening test for concerned post is going to be held at approved exam centers of Haldwani and Haridwar. Only shortlisted applicants of screening exam are invited for further process to fill up the 877 UKPSC vacancies.
You Can Check Complete: UKPSC Syllabus
Exam is likely to be held on: 29-10-2017
For getting additional facts regarding UKPSC Admit Card 2017- 2018 visit Official Link. Stay in touch with this web portal for more updates. Willing candidates may join us on Face book and Google plus for getting additional updates regarding this page. You can also subscribe on our free e-mail service from this you can get all career information related to examination, recruitment etc. students you are free to leave the comment in comment box regarding any query, question etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UKPSC Notification||UKPSC Recruitment|
|UKPSC Result||UKPSC Answer Key|
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Stay Awake All Night To Study|