Important notice regarding ukpsc.gov.in results…Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released UKPSC Results for candidates who have given Junior Engineer examination. Candidates can now easily download list of candidates selected for the interview. Here in the below section of this page we have mentioned all the details regarding the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Results. Hence to know more about UKPSC Results 2017, scroll down the page now…
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates who have appeared in the Joint Junior Engineer Selection Examination conducted by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission to hire Junior Engineer (Agriculture) for Micro Irrigation Department, they are advised to read all details properly. The commission is going to conduct interview on 27-03-2017. With help of link given, aspirants can easily get to know the names of candidates selected for further procedure.
Candidates who are selected for further selection procedure are advised to carry their all documents along with the application form. Direct links to download the selection list and the application form are available in the below section of this page which is created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Get The Results?
- Log on to official website of the organization i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- From recent updates section select “ more updates”.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- Select “22-03-2017 – Junior Engineer (Agriculture), Micro Irrigation Department Interview Program, Interview Mapping and Interview Form (Under Section / Module: Candidate Corner) for Joint Engineer Selection Examination- 2013”.
- All links regarding the interview procedure will appear in front of you.
- To view the selection list select “here for the interview program”.
- After that check your name in the list.
- Take a print out of the PDF and keep it safe for future purpose.
Check Now: How to Check Result Online?
Points To Know About Uttarakhand Public Service Commission:
- UKPSC is the second name of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission; the commission has been established on 09th November, 2000.
- The functioning of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is regulated by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Process and Conduct of Business Rule 2007.
- Huge numbers of contenders are selected for various positions by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission every year on the basis of Examinations and Interviews conducted from time to time.
Get Here>>> Direct Link To Get The Selection List
- Aspirants who will be selected for interview have to download application form available on the official website and after that candidates are required to fill the form properly.
- Once the application form is properly filled up attach all required testimonials and paste a passport sized photograph on the picture corner
- At last the candidates are required to attend the interview on the dates mentioned.
- Aspirants who will crack the interview will be finally selected for the final position.
Before appearing in the interview the candidates have to submit a receipt of Rs.80/- (for general candidates) and Rs.30/- (for reserved category) (in cash) to the commission in regard to the interview fees.
Get Here>> Instructions Regarding Interview Procedure
Get Here>> Download The Application Form PDF
Date of the interview:
Interview is going to be held on 27-03-2017 from 9:30 A.M. To 12:30 P.M.
With the help of the details given here on this page it will become easier for the candidates to get UKPSC Results 2017 aspirants can also hit on the direct links to get the results in one hit.
You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get updated information in your inbox. You can ask your queries in comment box below. We will provide answers of your queries in a short period of time. Book mark recruitmentresult.com by pressing Ctrl + D to find latest updates easily.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UKPSC Recruitment Notification||UKPSC Syllabus|
|UKPSC Admit Card||Best State Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Tips To Dress When Job-Hunting|