UP BTC Notification
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is set to release UP BTC Notification in June 2019. Candidates can fill UP D.El.Ed Online Registration from June 2019 onwards while the counseling will commence in the month of August 2019. Check below the requisite eligibility criteria, applying process, etc. for UP D.El.Ed 2019 Admission.
|Notification Declaration Date||June 2019|
|Online Registration Start From||June 2019|
|Last Date for Part I Registration||July 2019|
|Last Date Online Registration||July 2019|
|Form Correction Date||July 2019|
|Counseling Start Date||August 2019|
|Merit List Declaration Date||August 2019|
|Admission Date||August to September 2019|
UP BTC Notification 2019
Q-What educational qualifications are required?
- Degree from a recognized university with 50% marks.
- The applicant must possess BTC (Basic Training Certificate)
Q-What is the Process to fill UP BTC Online Application Form 2019?
You just need to follow few simple steps as mentioned below in order to fill UP BTC Application Form /UP D.El.Ed Application Form 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website that is “upbasiceduboard.gov.in”.
- On the homepage, move towards the “Online Registration” section and hit the given link.
- Enter all the enquired info in the UP BTC Application form carefully.
- Then, complete the online payment process of application fee.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and note down the obtained Registration number and password.
- Lastly, you may take a print out of duly filled UP D.El.Ed. Application Form 2019 for future use.
Q- What is the age Limit required for UP BTC Online Registration?
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 3 years
Q- Is there any fee for UP BTC 2019 Application Form?
- General and OBC Category’s Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- ST and SC Category’s Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates : Nil
Q-What is the mode of payment fee?
Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q- What is the Admission Process?
- Online Merit system
- Merit list
- Counseling (if required)
- Document verification
Read Also: Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam
Q- What is the UP D.El.Ed. exam pattern?
- Exam Paper will contain Objective type questions
- Total Number of Question: 200
- There is No Negative Marking scheme
- Duration of the Entrance Examination will be 2 Hours
Q-What are the documents required during counseling for UP BTC Admission 2019?
- Passing certificates.
- Class X and XII certificates.
- Graduation mark sheet/ Degree.
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Registration number and Slip.
- Recent Color photographs.
- Payment receipt (if required).
- Caste/ PH certificates (if required)
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Teaching Sector
List of Districts for UP BTC 2019:
Find Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP D.El.Ed Admission 2019
Every year, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts UP BTC (Basic Training Certificate) Entrance Examination for Primary Teachers and other Teaching Sector Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State.
It is informed to the contenders that now Basic Training Certificate (BTC) is replaced by the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) which is an essential certificate for the selection of primary teachers in government primary schools in Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is set to release UP BTC Notification 2019 for UP BTC Admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course of 2 years duration.
Here in this page, we have provided all the vital information regarding UP BTC 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and Application Process etc. Concerned aspirants who wish to go for Online Registration for UP BTC Admission 2019 must go through this complete page.
Leave any of you doubt here in comment section we will reply and solve your query as soon as possible
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|BTC Registration||UP BTC Result|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Job Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|