Latest Job vacancy notification has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited entitled as UPPCL Recruitment. Organization is going to hire suitable and eligible candidates on 299 Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Aspirants who wish to enhance their Career In Government Sector can apply for UPPCL Jobs through online process by submitting their online application form as on or before the closing date that is 30-11-2018
UPPCL Recruitment Notification
To fill UPPCL application form, Unreserved/ OBC candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/- while on the other hand SC/ ST category aspirants need to remit Rs. 700/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Applicants if you want to grab mire details related to UPPCL Recruitment 2019 must go through below structured page which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
|UPPCL Job openings||UPPCL Job Vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical||180|
|Assistant Engineer Computer Science||40|
|Assistant Engineer Electronics and Telecommunication||61|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||18|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
UPPCL AE Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment must have possessed below given eligibility-
- Assistant Engineer Electrical- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Engineer Electronics and Telecommunication-A degree in Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication
- Assistant Engineer Computer Science –A degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology
- Assistant Engineer Civil -A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
Check Also: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limits for UPPCL Jobs
Appliers of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs should have age in between 21 – 40 years. Upper age may be relaxed to reserved category candidates as per the norms
Application Fees for UPPCL vacancy
Candidates applying for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited AE Jobs must need to remit Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST, Rs. 10/- for PH through online mode using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
After being selected for UPPCL Recruitment, candidates will be offered impressive and suitable amount of salary per month along with admissible allowances and benefits.
UPPCL AE Recruitment Process
As per the UPPCL Notification selection of the applicants for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer Recruitment will be based on Computer Based Test Followed By Interview.
Get Detailed: UPPCL Syllabus
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018?
To apply for the UPPCL Assistant Engineer Jobs candidates need to go through the below stated steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you should go through the official website of the organization which is www.uppcl.org
- After that you need to Press the “Vacancy/Results” option that is visible at below side of homepage
- Now you should hit the link of “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (T) ELCTRICAL/ELECTRONICS & TELL/CS/CIVIL” AGAINST ADVT. 4/VSA/2018/AE”
- Read the UPPCL Job Notification very carefully
- Then hit on “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (T) ELCTRICAL/ELECTRONICS & TELL/CS/CIVIL” AGAINST ADVT. 4/VSA/2018/AE” LINK
- Now Fill up UPPCL online application form in correct manner with all required details
- Upload scanned images of all required documents along with UPPCL Application form.
- At last press on “submit” tab and take printed copy of UPPCL online form for future use
- Online Application Starts: 06-11-2018
- Last Date for submission of application form: 30-11-2018
Candidates can get the details about the UPPCL Recruitment 2018 from this page, for more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPCL Result||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPCL Admit Card||UPPCL Answer Key|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|