Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has promulgated a new employment advertisement regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit workaholic and talented candidates for filling up the 3127 vacant positions of Junior Engineer/Assistant Engineer (AE) and Technician. Those candidates who want to make their career in government sector may apply for the UPPCL Vacancies by submitting their filled UPPCL online application form as on or before the scheduled date . Job seekers are advised to check the website regularly those who are keenly waiting for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Last Date of Applying||31th October 2016|
Enthusiastic contenders who meet the entire eligibility requirement and want to grasp this big opportunity may apply for UPPCL Jobs by following the mentioned procedure as soon as possible. For complete acknowledgement against Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment, you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Technician Grade 2 – Electrical Trainee (UP TRANSCO)||678|
|Technician Grade 2 – Electrical Trainee (UPPCL)||1599|
|Junior Engineer Cadre|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical||535|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||45|
|Assistant Engineer Cadre|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||161|
|Assistant Engineer (Computer Science)||48|
|Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Tele Commu.)||55|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||06|
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of the posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Graduation Degree||Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Electrical/ Civil||Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-|
|Technician||Intermediate/ ITI||Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-|
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
- Aspirants must be below 21 years of age and above 40 years is required for Assistant Engineer.
- For rest of the posts, candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age on 1st July 2016.
- Respite in age will be provide to the SC/ST/OBC and other reserved contenders as per the organizational rules.
|Categories||Junior Engineer||Technician||Assistant Engineer|
|SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 700/-|
|General/OBC Category of Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|All Other State Category||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Candidates need to pay application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net banking/payment gateway OR Bank Challan Form at State Bank of India.
Mode of Assortment:
Aspirants will be finalizing on the basis of their performance level in test or Interview conducted by the selection panel of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Process to fill UPPCL online application form:
- First of all, you may visit to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited that is www.uppcl.org
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement display on the mid of the homepage.
- Now select the tab according to the desire posts and press on “Proceed” tab.
- Read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Hit on the “New Registration” tab mentioned on the right side.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly with all the required details.
- Upload all the important documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for further use.
|Last date for submit online application form||31st October 2016|
|Date for depositing application fee||30th October 2016|
For more details you may check this Official Link against UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPCL Answer Key||UPPCL Result|
|UPPCL Admit Card||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has broadcasted a notification as UPPCL Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from capable candidates for filling up the 256 Assistant Accountant posts. Willing candidates who are seeking for government jobs in this corporation can apply by forwarding the application filled in prescribed format through online mode. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about UPPCL Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||7th October 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28th October 2016|
Interested applicants may apply for UPPCL Jobs, before the last date ends. For remaining details in concern to Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment you can move on to the below segment of this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Assistant Accountant: 256
Candidate willing to apply for these vacancies in government sector must have possessed bachelor of commerce degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized institute or university.
Check Now: Latest Graduate Jobs For Candidates
Minimum age of 21 years whereas maximum age limit of 40 years must be attained by all the applying candidates. Relaxation criteria for reserved category appliers will be calculated as per norms.
Appointed aspirants will receive pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 3000/- per month.
Application Fee Details:
- For SC / ST Belongs to UP State: Rs. 600/-
- For General or OBC and SC/ST belongs to other state: Rs. 900/-
- For physically disabled candidates: Rs.10/-
- Fee will be deposited through online mode only using Debit card / credit card / net banking or through state bank of India challan.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview process which will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation on stipulated date.
Procedure to Apply for UPPCL Vacancies:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the corporation that is www.uppcl.org.
- After that hit on “Vacancy / Result” link available at right side of home page.
- Now, “APPLY ONLINE AGAINST ADVT. 06/VSA/2016/AA-256 FOR THE POST OF ”ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT” link from the appeared page.
- Select appropriate “Apply online” link and proceed further.
- Fill the online application form carefully as prescribed and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Complete the application with all essential details and submit it suitably after making transaction for application fee.
- Candidates are requested to make their mobile no. and Email-id (mentioned in application) active till the last date of selection process.
- At last, take a printout of filled in application form for future use.
Apply Now For: Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates to be kept in Mind:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 7th October 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th October 2016
- Last date to download admit card: 08th November 2016
- Date of examination: 20th November 2016
Note: You may go through the Official Notification link as given below for getting entire details regarding UPPCL Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Appliers may Subscribe Our Free E-mail Services to get up to date info regarding the same and can also bookmark this page by pressing control+D for daily recruitment updates.
UPPCL Recruitment: Download PDF