Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2014
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation has announced a notification as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2014 for recruitment of Technician GRADE-2 (Trainee) Electrician vacancies. Job seekers who are eligible for the vacant post they must apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Notification 2014 in correct manner.
|Total no. of vacancies||2211|
|Last date to apply online||30.09.2014|
More acknowledgement in favor of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Jobs 2014 such as Qualification required, post name, selection process, how to apply are well framed by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must possess High School/ equivalent exam with Science & Maths subjects and certificate in Electrician Trade.
- Applicants also must have Certificate in Course on Computer Concept (CCC).
- Aspirants should be residing between 18-35 years as 01.01.2014.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2600/-
Written test and Interview will be conducted by the organization to select talented candidates.
Written Exam Tips-Get Details
- For SC/ST candidates of UP- Rs.700/-
- For all other candidates- Rs.1000/-
- Candidates have to pay application fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card or SBI challan form.
How to Apply?
- Firstly applicants need to log in the official website that is www.epostbag.com
- Go to the proper notification on the home page and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form in proper manner.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of requisite amount of fee.
- Submit the filled in form within given time.
- Take a physical copy of form for future use.
- Last Date for the submission of online application: 30/09/2014
- Deadline for payment of fee: 28/09/2014
Note: Check the Official Notification to collect more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On