Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2015
An employment notification has expressed as Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 390 vacant posts of Technician Grade-2 (ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL & INSTRUMENT). Suitable and justifiable individuals may apply through online application form on or before the last date.
|Last date of receipt of application||16-03-2015|
The entire details related to this post such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well mentioned below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Recruitment 2015 Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Trade name||No. Of Vacancies|
Aspirants should passed high school or equivalent degree for applying against Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation jobs 2015. Aspirants must have CCC certificate from DOEACC.
The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relation will be given to reserve candidates as per government rule.
The applicants will be receiving remuneration of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + GP of Rs. 2600/- as per month.
The applicants who comes under category of General and OBC has to pay Rs. 1000/- & other reserved categories has to pay Rs.700/-.
The applicants of selection will be based on written test and interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates have to apply for this recruitment through official link that is www.uppcl.org
- On the home page of this website, the applicants have to hit an appropriate link according to the recruitment given.
- Then attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.
- Take a photo copy of application form for future use.
- Last date for application fee submission: 14-03-2015
- Closing of online application form: 16-03-2015
- Exam Date: To be held in April 2015
Further for more details candidates may check Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On