Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has depicted a job notification titled as UPPCL Recruitment for filling up 30 Office Assistant-III Vacancy. Job seekers who are willing to get a govt job in Uttar Pradesh they can apply for UPPCL Vacancy. Eligible candidates can grab this position by applying for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
This Page Includes:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is looking for well qualified and enthusiastic candidates who can fulfill the responsibility of position. Candidates, who think themselves suitable, can apply by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 17-03-2017. To get more information regarding this job notification, candidates can scroll down this page which is presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17-03-2017|
Office Assistant-III (Accounts): 30 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply they must have possessed Graduate Degree in Accounts from a recognized university. Applying candidates should also have the computer typing speed of 40 words per minute in Hindi.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age of the applying contenders should not be below 21 years and not above than 40 years as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Applying candidates are required to pay the application fee of following amount as per their category:
- General/ OBC (Non Creamy layer)/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs 700/-
- Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs. 10/-
Those candidates who will be appointed as Office Assistant-III (Accounts) they will receive a handsome amount of salary as Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, their final selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam followed by Typing Test. The written examination will be held in two stages.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
|Subject||Type of Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
|CCC level of DOEACC||Objective Type||50||50|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Hindi and General English||50||50|
|Accountancy & General Book Keeping||75||75|
Process To Apply for UPPCL Job:
- Firstly, eligible candidates must have to log on to the official website of corporation that is www.uppcl.org
- On the home page, go to the “What’s New” section and press on “Apply Online Against ADVT. 12/VSA/2016/ACCTT. For The Post Of “Office Assistant-III (Accounts)”” link given under “Notifications”.
- A pdf file will be opened of notification and candidates must have to read the complete details, carefully.
- After reading the details, candidates must have to press on appropriate link of apply online.
- Now fill the application form with complete and accurate information.
- Make the payment of application fee and upload the required documents in proper manner.
- At last, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
- Staring Date for filling online application form: 25-02-2017
- Closing date to submit application form and fee: 17-03-2017
Candidates can check further more information about UPPCL Recruitment 2017 by reading the complete official notification which is presented above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPPCL Answer Key||UPPCL Result|
|UPPCL Admit Card||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|