UPSSSC Admit Card 2018
UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 of the written exam for Village Development Officer (VDO), Forest/Assembly Guard posts will be release soon!! We will update this page with the direct link to download UPSSSC Hall Ticket.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct written exam in two shifts for Village Development Officer (VDO), Forest/Assembly Guard recruitment on 02-12-2018 and 22-12-2018 & 23-12-2018.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Admit Card 2018
Applicants who are going to appear in the examination they can download their UPSSSC Admit Card 2018 either by visiting to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission or by following below stated procedure.
Applicants who are seeking for further details of UPSSSC Admit Card 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
UPSSSC Admit Card
How to download the UPSSSC Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage go to the Download section and then hit on appropriate link regarding the UP VDO/Forest/Assembly Guard Admit Card or “Tap here to Download your admit card for the exam schedule on 02-12-2018 and 22-12-2018 & 23-12-2018”
- Within seconds a new page will appear along with a dialog box asking for details like the Roll number, Date of birth
- Enter the details asked to get the UPSSSC Hall ticket
- After entering the desirable details hit on log in tab to get the UPSSSC Call letter
- Now check the details available the UPSSSC Admission Letter
- Download the Admit Card UPSSSC and take a print out of it
- Finally keep the UPSSSC Admit Card/UPSSSC Call letter safe for further usage.
UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern
UPSSSC VDO Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper will be of 300 Marks.
- The Question Paper Divided into three Parts. Part A Hindi Part B General Intelligence & Part C General Knowledge.
- There Will be Negative Marking 0.5 Marks.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
UPSSSC Forest/Assembly Guard Exam Pattern
If candidates want to get selection for Forest Guard posts then you have to prepare for the exam as per the exam syllabus
|Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||80||80|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||50|
|Part-III General Intelligence Test||50||50|
Get Detailed: UPSSSC Syllabus
- Exam for Village Development Officer Recruitment will be held on: 22-12-2018 & 23-12-2018
- Exam for Forest/Assembly Guard Recruitment will be held on: 02-12-2018
Check out this Official Link to attain rest details of UPSSSC Admit Card 2018-19. Also follow this page on social networking sites like face book, Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSSSC Recruitment||UPSSSC Exam Calendar|
|UPSSSC Result||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||Written Exam Techniques|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|