UPSSSC Admit Card
Are you searching for UPSSSC Admit Card? Then stop waiting and check here!!! Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an admit card for UPSSSC Examination. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct written examination for filling up the positions of JE/Laboratory Technician.
Candidates, who are going to participate in the Exams, must download their Hall Ticket available on the official website by following the procedure which is well uttered in the beneath section of this web portal. Contenders need to fill the date of birth, gender and verification code in the box for downloading admit card. Aspirants who want to know detailed information regarding UPSSSC Admit Card 2017 stay tuned with this portal.
On a serious note, aspirants need to download their call letter, as it is compulsory to bring it along with them at the time of examination otherwise they are not permitted to sit in the exams. Candidates who will successfully qualify in the exams of Laboratory Technician will be heading towards the next level that is Interview. Aspirants who will qualify the Junior Engineer Interview will get the opportunity to work with the reputed organization.
Contenders may get whole information about Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission admit card through this page, which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using cntrl+d
Procedure to download UPSSSC Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission that is “upsssc.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Results/Important Declarations” section mentioned in the right side of the homepage and hit on ‘Continue’ tab.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement as according to the posts-
- Hit here to download the Interview Letter for the Post of JUNIOR ENGINEER CIVIL under Advt No 06-Exam/2016.
- Hit here to download Admit Card for Combined Laboratory Technician Competitive Examination 2016 (Under the Advt No.13(5)/2015,01(1)/2016,14-Exam/2016 and 17-Exam/2016) going to be held on 20/11/2016.
- After that, fill the necessary information such as date of birth, gender and verification code in the space provided and press on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Here is your admit card display on your screen, check the details carefully.
- Now download the admit card and take a print out for further use.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
UPSSSC Admit Card
Interesting Facts about Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was established in November 1988 that conducts various recruitment examinations for filling up the various positions in different departments. UPSSSC executes different stages for the selection procedure such as written test, interview, examination, preliminary exam, main exam, screening test etc. Every year, UPSSSC organize various examinations for the recruitment procedure.
Get Details: UPSSSC Syllabus
Now UPSSSC is going to conduct Examination for Laboratory Technician posts and Interview for Junior Engineer Post. Huge number of aspirants gives exams for the recruitment process. Aspirants can download their admit card by following above stated procedure through online mode and prepare afterwards.
To Download UPSSSC Admit Card 2017 Directly
|Laboratory Technician||Download Here|
|Junior Engineer||Download Here|
Exam Pattern of Laboratory Technician:
- Written exams are of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Composite question paper of 40 marks.
- Time duration=1:30 Hrs.
|Sr. no.||Subject||Marks||No. Of Question|
|1||General Hindi||10 Marks||20|
|2||General Knowledge and Mental Ability test||10 Marks||20|
|3||Questions related with Trade||20 Marks||40|
You May Read This: How To Prepare For GK
Further Process for Junior Engineer:
Candidates who will appear in Interview for the positions of Junior Engineer and successfully qualified will get selected and going to work with the reputed organization.
Want to Know? Interview Preparation Tips
UPSSSC Exam Dates:
|Positions Name||Exam Date|
|Laboratory Technician||20th November 2016|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3, 5 December 2016|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical/ Water)||6, 7, 8 December 2016|
|Junior Engineer (Agriculture)||9, 10, 12 December 2016|
To get more details about UPSSSC Admit Card 2017, you can check Official Link given above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSSSC Result||UPSSSC Answer Key|
|Tips To Create Own Study Guide||How To Find Study Material|
|Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||How To Avoid Sleep|