UPSSSC Combined Laboratory Technician Exam 2016 Result has been out. Applicant can check UPSSSC Result with help of this page by hitting below provided direct official link. UPSSSC Exam Result will be available on official website till 22-02-2019.
Short View of UPSSSC Result:
- Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of Exam: Combined Laboratory Technician Exam 2016
- Status of UPSSSC Written Exam Result: Declared
- Further Process: Interview
- Date of Interview: 21-02-2019 and 22-02-2019
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Applicants can enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY), Gender and Verification Code to get Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Result. Qualified candidates may appear for Interview.
How to Download UPSSSC Combined Laboratory Technician Result?
- Logon to official website that is www.upsssc.gov.in
- Go to “Result” section.
- Select “Click here to View Written Exam Result of Combined Laboratory Technician Competitive Examination 2016” link.
- UPSSSC 2019 Result page will be displayed.
- Enter Registration Number, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Press “Submit” button.
- UPSSSC Result PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- Download Uttar UPSSSC Merit List.
- At last, candidates are suggested to save UPSSSC Results.
- Take a print out of Result of UPSSSC for future use.
Download Now: Direct Link to Check UPSSSC Score Card
Press Here For: UPSSSC Official Website
More Links Related To UPSSSC
|UPSSSC Recruitment 2019||Get Details|
|UPSSSC Answer Key 2019||Get Details|
|UPSSSC Syllabus 2019||Get Details|
|UPSSSC Exam Calendar 2019||Get Details|
Further Process Details:
Applicants who have qualified UPSSSC Combined Laboratory Technician Exam 2016 may appear for Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to carry e-admit card and receipt of registration fee on the day Interview along with the supportive documents.
Candidates will have to pay a revised fee for Personal Interview round. Document verification will also take place for shortlisted candidates. Check the list of documents from below page.
List of Documents Needed At Time of Interview:
- Admit Card
- Matriculation/ 10th Certificate in support of Date of Birth Proof
- Pre-Degree/ 10+2/ Higher Secondary/ Inter Certificates
- Certificate in support of Educational Qualification proof.
- ST/ ST/ OBC (Cetegory Certificate) as per Annexure-I, II, III (Govt. of India Prescribed format)
- UPSSSC Combined Laboratory Technician Exam 2016 Result
- Minority Community Declaration as per Annexure-VI
- Income Certificate as per Annexure-IV
- PWD Proof as per Annexure-VI (A,B,C)
- Ex-Serviceman Proof (Discharge Certificate)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate), in case of Govt. Employee
- Original ID Proof such as Adhaar card, Voters ID card, PAN card
- Passport Size Photographs (2 sets)
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UPSSSC Result Details:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the admit card for the interview round for recruitment at the post of combined lab technician (general selection). Candidates can download the same from official website as from official website.
Follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our free mail service. You can also Bookmarks this page to get latest updates and information about the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Result.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|