Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has asserted a current job advertisement entitled as VSSC Recruitment 2016 with the intention to recruit promising and efficient employees for filling up the 109 vacant positions of Graduate Apprentice in various designated disciplines. For this concern, organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the recruitment process. Aspirants who want to grasp this golden opportunity may appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date and venue that is indicated below. Job seekers are advised to check this page regularly for getting the details about VSSC Recruitment 2017 as we are going to update it very soon.
|Organization Name||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Walk-in-Interview date||Mentioned below|
First of all, dedicated contenders may register themselves on the official website and after that those who are going to attend walk-in-interview must bring the application form and all the relevant documents, certificates along with them and submit it at the time of interview. Job fighters can acquire information regarding Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment notice from the below segment of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Designated Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Library and Information Science||10|
- Candidates who are going to apply for the Library and Information Science post should have Bachelor’s Degree including 1st class BLISc with good academic record.
- For the rest of the posts, aspirants must have first class engineering degree from recognized university or institutions.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
Contenders must be below 30 years of age as on 5th November 2016.
Selected aspirants will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5,000/- per month as decided by the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection committee of the Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre that is “www.vssc.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor “Recruitment” menu bar mentioned on the top of the homepage and press on it.
- Then select “Apprenticeship Training” button and choose and hit on the “Graduate Apprenticeship” from it.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- After that you have to register yourself on the official website before appearing in interview.
- Then contenders must bring application form, all the relevant documents and certificates along with them while attending the walk-in-interview.
- At last, submit bio data, all the documents and application form and then appear in walk-in-interview.
Younas college of Engg. & technology,
PO, Kollam, District Kerala
You May Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Kerala
|Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg.||22nd October 2016 9:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.|
|Computer Sci./Engg.||5th November 2016 9:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.|
|Library and Information Science|
You must comprehend complete information about VSSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through given Official Notification. To get latest updates in concern to relevant recruitment, you may stay connected to this page or bookmark this page by pressing control+d.
VSSC Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|