Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has invited applications to hire eligible candidates for 173 Graduate Apprentice Posts. To apply for VSSC Recruitment 2019, candidates must go through the entire details and attend walk-in interview as schedule.
Willing and suitable candidates are hereby informed that the walk-in interview is going to be held on 30-11-2018 and 01-12-2018 from 9:00 am to 01:00 pm. Before attending the walk-in interview, he/she must ensure their eligibility for VSSC Jobs.
The highlights of the page
VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details: Check Here!!!
To get hired for VSSC vacancies, candidates are required to attach self-attested copies of documents/testimonials while submitting application form at the time of walk-in interview. Candidates who have attained qualification from recognized board/university are eligible to apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice jobs.
To grab complete information about VSSC Recruitment 2019, candidates need to scroll down this page recruitmentresult.com where details are provided in most easy and understandable way.
VSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Computer Science Engineering||20|
|Library & Information Science||08|
|Catering Technology/Hotel Management||04|
Candidates must have done B.E /B.Tech /Bachelor Degree from recognized university if he/she wants to apply for VSSC Graduate Apprentice jobs.
Grab More: Latest Engineering Jobs
The upper age limit for candidates applying for VSSC job vacancy should not be more than 30 years as on the last date of walk-in interview.
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For PWD candidates:10 years
Get Here: VSSC Recruitment Notification 2019
Screening of candidates will be done on the basis of bio data/applications and further merit list will be prepared based on academic scores at degree level.
An initial stipend of Rs.5000/- shall be offered to selected contenders as per the management panel norms.
Also Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2019?
To apply for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre vacancies, candidates must follow the certain steps given below:
- You need to visit Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Official Website that is vssc.gov.in
- Go to the menu bar and hit on “Recruitment” tab. A new page will be displayed where you have to press “current openings”
- Now hit on “Selection of Graduate Apprentices” link to get details of VSSC careers.
- A detailed VSSC Notification in PDF format will be opened on your computer screen.
- Contenders are required to go through all the details of VSSC Graduate Apprentice Recruitment and check their eligibility.
- Afterwards, eligible aspirants are required to download VSSC application form and fill VSSC Application form in prescribed format with asked details.
- Candidates have to send the application form along with all documents/certificates to the below postal address.
- At last, eligible candidates need to attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
Sr. Administrative Officer, R&R Section
Vikram Sarabhai Space Center
Apply Also For: Latest Recruitment
Important Dates of VSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Category||Date & Time||Venue|
B.E. / B.Tech
|30-11-2018 at 09:00 to 01:00 PM|
Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kollam, Kerala.
B.E. / B.Tech / BlISc / Degree in Hotel Management
|01-12-2018 at 09:00 to 01:00 PM|
For more information about VSSC Recruitment 2019, candidates must hit on the official link of the website. To get top government jobs notification, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|