With the purpose of hiring the eligible candidates on the vacant post of scientist engineer, fire officer and research scientist, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has declared a job notification titled as VSSC Recruitment. Those applicants who are looking for VSSC Jobs, they can apply through online mode before 24-04-2017. For more info relevant to VSSC Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to read this page completely.
Highlights Of This Page:
Job seekers have to submit their online application form by visiting its official website given below. The candidates will be shortlisted by conducting written examination, screening test and interview. Further information related to VSSC Recruitment 2017 is given in below section of this Page which is well designed by our talented and skilled team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Organization||Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre|
|Name Of The Posts||Scientist Engineer –SC, Fire Officer and Research Scientist|
VSSC Job Vacancies:
- Scientist Engineer- SC
- Fire Officer
- Research Scientist
|Name of post||Qualification|
|Scientist Engineer- SC|
|M.Tech or equivalent in engineering machines/ machine design/ mechanical design or m.sc degree in chemistry or its relevant subject/ B.E/B.TCH in chemical engineering.|
|First class in B.Sc(PCM)+ advanced diploma from national fire service college + 6 years experience as station officer or B.E/B.Tch in fire engineering with 6years experience as station officer.|
|Research Scientist||M.Sc degree in meterology.|
Grab More Job Options:
Job seekers who are going for apply VSSC Vacancies 2017, they should know about age limit.
- The organization has set maximum age limit for applying candidates is 35 years and minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The relaxation will be provided to the Ex-Servicemen, Meritorious Sportspersons & Persons With Disability (PWD) as per government of India rules.
- The appliers have to pay an amount as the application fee of Rs.250/-. Fee must be paid either through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or can be deposited in any State Bank of India branch through SBI Collect facility.
- No other mode of payment will be acceptable and the fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- Female/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Shortlisted candidates will paid an attractive amount as a monthly salary that is Rs51,450/-.
Selection of eligible and deserving candidates will be done on the basis of screening test, written test and interview. The organization may adopt the methods of selecting the candidates whether screening test or written test. The final selection of the candidates will be done based on interview only which will be organized by selection panel of the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
What is the process for VSSC Apply Online?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit official website that is vssc.gov.in.
- Now, select “students” link from the menu bar appear on home page of Vikram Sarabhai Space Center.
- After that, hit on “recruitment” link, a drop down list will appear, select “current opening” link from that.
- Hit on “scientist engineer SC” link and read carefully full advertisement.
- After that, hit on appropriate link for apply online.
- Fill the application form with your details and hit on submit button.
VSSC Recruitment – Get Official Notification
This is to remember that aspirants have to submit their online application form from 10-04-2017 to 24-04-2017.
Candidates may check more details regarding Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Advertisement given in the above segment of this page. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using ctrl+d keys to get latest updates instantly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|