West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued job advertisement related to WBPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 153 vacant posts of Audit and Accounts Service. West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination is going to be conduct on 02-07-2017. Candidates who wish to get hired in this organization may apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
- To Fill English Reporter & Post Graduate Teacher Post
- For Filling Up Assistant Professor And Head Master Vacancies
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms and finding for latest government jobs may submit application on prior to the due date that is 15-05-2017 for West Bengal PSC Recruitment. Aspirants can attain complete info regarding West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||153|
|Last date of Applying||15-05-2017|
Audit and Accounts Service- 153
Candidate who is willing to apply they must have hold Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or institutions.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Selected aspirant may get a good amount of salary of Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- by the organization.
Age Limit for WBPSC Jobs:
Applicant age must not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1981) as decided by West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Download PDF: WBPSC Recruitment
- Applier need to pay an application fee of Rs.210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- C./S.T. and Persons with disabilities (PWD) are not required to pay any fee.
Aspirants will be selected for stated post for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment based on their performance in below mentioned phases.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
WBPSC Exam Pattern:
- This exam will be of objective type questions (MCQ) which contain 200 questions.
- Paper carries of 200 marks
- Duration will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Marks|
|Group – A|
|2||General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning||40|
|3||Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit||35|
|Group – B|
|1||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|2||Accountancy & Costing||40|
How to fill WBPSC Online Application Form?
- Applier may visit official website of organization www.pscwb.org.in
- On the home page Various notification will shown
- You to hit on “West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2017. Avdt no.6/2017” link.
- Now, read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that press on “Apply online” and fill Online Application Form correctly.
- All the essential Documents/ certificates need to be upload.
- Lastly, press on “submit” button and take a print out for future use.
Grab Now: Latest PSC Jobs
- Last date to fill Online Application: 15-05-2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 15-05-2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 16-05-2017
To get more information about WBPSC Recruitment 2017, you can go through Official Notification.
West Bengal Public Service Commission has published a job advertisement titled as WBPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited to fill up 17 vacancies of English Reporter and Post Graduate Assistant Teacher in different disciplines. For getting latest employment news regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017, check this web portal.
This Page Include:
Interested and eligible employment seekers who are searching challenging jobs in West Bengal can apply against West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment through online procedure customized below before the last date that is 15-05-2017. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to West Bengal PSC Recruitment notification on this page below.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||15-05-2017|
- Post Graduate Assistant Teacher
- English Reporter
Essential qualification for all appliers willing to apply they must be attaining Graduate degree / Post Graduate degree in relevant streams according to posts from recognized University or Institute.
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
Salary Details for WBPSC Jobs:
Contenders who will be assured for West Bengal Public Service Commission Job will be getting an expressive salary package per month offered by the concerned association.
Aspirants who are going to apply for the said post should not more than 36 years on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age is allowable to applicants of reserved class (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per govt. norms.
Applicant if belong from S.C./S.T. from West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) are not required to pay any fee
- For Post Graduate Assistant Teacher- Rs160/- only + Service Charge 1% as Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/-for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment).
- For English Reporter- Rs.210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Mode of Selection:
Selection panel of organization may conduct below test for the recruitment of applicants. So appliers need to give their excellent performance for selection in Public Service Commission jobs.
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
Procedure for fill WBPSC Online Application Form:
- Intending aspirants who want to grow up their career in this organization, are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.pscwb.org.in
- This will open the required list of available jobs on the home page, where you need to choose link- “ENGLISH REPORTER RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2017. Avdt no.11/2017” OR “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF POST GRADUATE ASSISTANT TEACHER IN THE EKLABYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ( ENGLISH MEDIUM HIGHER SECONDARY CO-ED ) UNDER THE TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL. Avdt no. 10/2017”
- After that, Read the complete details properly regarding the applied post and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with required details and upload recently scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form.
- At last submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 15-05-2017
You must check Official Notification for getting additional details. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017. Also, you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
West Bengal Public Service Commission has unfolded an online vacancy notification entitled as WBPSC Recruitment. Organization wants to assign career- oriented and enthusiastic contenders for filling up 261 vacant positions of Assistant Professor and Head Master in different departments. Job seekers who want to be a part of this commission can grab this big opportunity by applying for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 using online mode.
Do you know the content of the pages
This is a wonderful chance for those candidates who want to make their career in government sector. So, job hunters who are going to apply need to submit their application form till the last date that is
25-04-2017 extended to 11/05/2017. To get rest information related to West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment you need to go through this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No of vacancies||261|
|Last date to apply online|
West Bengal PSC Vacancies:
|Subjects||Number of Vacancies|
Required Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Jobs:
- Applying candidates for West Bengal Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Recruitment must have possessed Master’s Degree in a concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Willing candidates for West Bengal PSC Recruitment should have excellent academic records and aspirants must have qualified above given qualification with at least 55% marks.
- Candidates should have ability to communicate (spoken and written) effectively in Bengali & English.
Match your age- limit with required:
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Assistant Professor Posts must not be more than 37 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Job appliers for headmaster should have 45 years of age.
- Age relaxations will be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Download PDF: WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
ADDENDUM: Download PDF
Do you know about offered salary?
Appointed appliers for West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs will get an amount of Rs.15, 600/- to Rs.39, 100/- along with academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 000/- offered by the management authority of this commission.
- Applying candidates for West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy will have to pay Rs. 210/- as an application fee.
- Payment of fee can be made using offline mode as well as online mode.
Mode to get recruited:
The engagement of candidates for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of the performance in written examination and interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed West Bengal Public Service Commission.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Applying Process for West Bengal PSC Jobs:
- First of all, you need to log in to web page and that is www.pscwb.org.in.
- After visiting homepage, press on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN DIFFERENT SUBJECTS FOR GENERAL DEGREE COLLEGES IN THE WEST BENGAL EDUCATION SERVICE UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL & HEADMASTER VICTORIA BOYS’ SCHOOL, KURSEONG IN WEST BENGAL SENIOR EDUCATIONAL SERVICE (MEN’S BRANCH) UNDER THE SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, Advt No.8/2017 Submit” link.
- Once you press the above stated link, details will be opened. You need to read all the details very carefully.
- After that you are required to fill online application form with true details.
- Upload documents, photograph and signature.
- Now you need to pay the application fee.
- At last submit the West Bengal PSC Application Form by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of and keep it safe for future references.
- Last Date for Filling Applications:
25-04-2017date extended to 11/05/2017
- Closing Date for Paying Fees via Offline mode:
26-04-2017date extended to 12/05/2017
Interested aspirants can gather more details about WBPSC Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification given above. Bookmark this page using CTRL + D. Candidates having any query can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs in West Bengal||WBPSC Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||WBPSC Admit Card|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|PSC Exam Books||WBPSC Results|