A career notification has been instructed by West Bengal Public Service Commission as WBPSC Recruitment 2017. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for filling up various posts of Cultural Research Officer in Cultural Research Institute in West Bengal. Aspirants, who desire to fetch this latest job opening, may apply for West Bengal PSC Recruitment by submitting the application form through online mode before last date of receipt of application. For acquiring upcoming notification details about WBPSC Recruitment 2018, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
- To Fill 153 vacant posts of Audit and Accounts Service
- For Filling Up English Reporter & Post Graduate Assistant Teacher Vacancies
Those who accomplish the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for this latest government job in west Bengal by submitting applications before the last date. For getting more details regarding WBPSC Job you may go through this page that well customized below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Position Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Closing date for receipt online application||06-06-2017|
Cultural Research Officer in Cultural Research Institute in West Bengal
Applying candidate must have completed Second Class Master’s Degree in Anthropology / Sociology/ Economics / Statistics / Physics / Mathematics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Those candidates who are applying for Cultural Research Officer post should have 3 years research experience in conducting Socio-Economic Surveys / Investigations and Treatment of Statistical data among the Tribal people and Scheduled Castes particularly in West Bengal and neighbouring areas.
- Aspirants must also have knowledge and experience in editing and proof reading for publishing journals, bulletins etc. of an educational or research institution or a govt. office.
Age Limitation for WBPSC Recruitment:
Lower age limit of applier’s must be 18 years and they should not attain the age above 36 years as on 01st January 2017.
Download PDF: WBPSC Recruitment Notification
Relaxation in Age:
Relaxation in upper age will be admissible up to 5 years to S.C./ S.T. candidates of West Bengal and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (category ’A’ or ‘B’) candidates of West Bengal.
Examination Fee for WBPSC Jobs:
- All category candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit / credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- C./ S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- NO exemption of fee is available to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states.
- Offline payment of fees can be made by generating challan at any branches of UBI.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selected candidates will be receiving suitable amount of salary that is Rs. 9,000/- – Rs. 40,500/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,400/- per month.
Selection Process for West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Initial selection of candidates will be based on the basis of either higher qualifications in relevant subjects / higher standard of marks / grade obtained in the essential qualifications or experience in relevant field. And then will be called, if selected for further selection process of Screening Test / Written Test.
Must Read: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to fill WBPSC online application form 2017:
- Desirous candidates are required to firstly visit Official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission that is www.pscwb.org.in.
- Scroll down the home page and select suitable link as “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF CULRURAL RESEARCH OFFICER IN THE CULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE IN THE WEST BENGAL GENERAL SERVICE UNDER THE BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE DEPERTMENT, GOVT. OF W.B. Avdt no. 14/2017” of post you are applying for.
- Now, candidates are required to read the opened details carefully and fill online application form with complete relevant information in support of education, contact details and other.
- Upload one scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in the space provided in application form.
- Application form must be dully signed by applying aspirants and review the filled application form completely.
- Lastly, press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form and retain a print out of application form for future use.
- All requisite certificates regarding educational qualifications, proof of age, other relevant experience certificates and other requisite documents must be furnished as and when required by the Commission.
8000 Bumper Vacancies In PSC!!!: Grab Today
|Filling up of online application forms will be commencing from||15-05-2017|
|Closing date for receipt online application||06-06-2017|
|Last date of fees payment||06-06-2017|
|Offline payment of fees can be made up to||07-06-2017|
|Challan for making the payment in bank should be generated by||06-06-2017|
You must comprehend complete information about WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through the Official Notification link available above on this page and also check this Official Link. To get latest updates in concern to relevant recruitment, you may stay connected to this page or bookmark this page by pressing control+d.
You May Also Check:
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- NDTL Recruitment
- MDCC Bank Recruitment
- Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment
- UPSC Recruitment
West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued job advertisement related to WBPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 153 vacant posts of Audit and Accounts Service. West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Examination is going to be conduct on 02-07-2017. Candidates who wish to get hired in this organization may apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms and finding for latest government jobs may submit application on prior to the due date that is 15-05-2017 for West Bengal PSC Recruitment. Aspirants can attain complete info regarding West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||153|
|Last date of Applying||15-05-2017|
Audit and Accounts Service- 153
Candidate who is willing to apply they must have hold Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or institutions.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Selected aspirant may get a good amount of salary of Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/- by the organization.
Age Limit for WBPSC Jobs:
Applicant age must not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2017 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1981) as decided by West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Download PDF: WBPSC Recruitment
- Applier need to pay an application fee of Rs.210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
- C./S.T. and Persons with disabilities (PWD) are not required to pay any fee.
Aspirants will be selected for stated post for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment based on their performance in below mentioned phases.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva-Voce/ Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
WBPSC Exam Pattern:
- This exam will be of objective type questions (MCQ) which contain 200 questions.
- Paper carries of 200 marks
- Duration will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Marks|
|Group – A|
|2||General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning||40|
|3||Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit||35|
|Group – B|
|1||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|2||Accountancy & Costing||40|
How to fill WBPSC Online Application Form?
- Applier may visit official website of organization www.pscwb.org.in
- On the home page Various notification will shown
- You to hit on “West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2017. Avdt no.6/2017” link.
- Now, read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- After that press on “Apply online” and fill Online Application Form correctly.
- All the essential Documents/ certificates need to be upload.
- Lastly, press on “submit” button and take a print out for future use.
- Last date to fill Online Application: 15-05-2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 15-05-2017
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 16-05-2017
To get more information about WBPSC Recruitment 2017, you can go through Official Notification.
West Bengal Public Service Commission has published a job advertisement titled as WBPSC Recruitment. Applications are invited to fill up 17 vacancies of English Reporter and Post Graduate Assistant Teacher in different disciplines. For getting latest employment news regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017, check this web portal.
This Page Include:
Interested and eligible employment seekers who are searching challenging jobs in West Bengal can apply against West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment through online procedure customized below before the last date that is 15-05-2017. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to West Bengal PSC Recruitment notification on this page below.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||15-05-2017|
- Post Graduate Assistant Teacher
- English Reporter
Essential qualification for all appliers willing to apply they must be attaining Graduate degree / Post Graduate degree in relevant streams according to posts from recognized University or Institute.
Salary Details for WBPSC Jobs:
Contenders who will be assured for West Bengal Public Service Commission Job will be getting an expressive salary package per month offered by the concerned association.
Aspirants who are going to apply for the said post should not more than 36 years on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age is allowable to applicants of reserved class (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per govt. norms.
Applicant if belong from S.C./S.T. from West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) are not required to pay any fee
- For Post Graduate Assistant Teacher- Rs160/- only + Service Charge 1% as Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/-for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment).
- For English Reporter- Rs.210/- only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
Mode of Selection:
Selection panel of organization may conduct below test for the recruitment of applicants. So appliers need to give their excellent performance for selection in Public Service Commission jobs.
- Screening Test
- Written Exam
Procedure for fill WBPSC Online Application Form:
- Intending aspirants who want to grow up their career in this organization, are required to go through the official website of organization that is www.pscwb.org.in
- This will open the required list of available jobs on the home page, where you need to choose link- “ENGLISH REPORTER RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION, 2017. Avdt no.11/2017” OR “ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF POST GRADUATE ASSISTANT TEACHER IN THE EKLABYA MODEL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS ( ENGLISH MEDIUM HIGHER SECONDARY CO-ED ) UNDER THE TRIBAL DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL. Avdt no. 10/2017”
- After that, Read the complete details properly regarding the applied post and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with required details and upload recently scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form.
- At last submit filled application form by pressing “Submit” button and take printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 15-05-2017
You must check Official Notification for getting additional details. Candidates are advised to check our website frequently for further information regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017. Also, you can bookmark this page using ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs in West Bengal||WBPSC Syllabus|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||WBPSC Admit Card|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|PSC Exam Books||WBPSC Results|