The Public Service Commission, West Bengal is going to conduct Competitive Examination forWBPSC Recruitment to the 957 post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, 2018
Candidates passed in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent can apply online for PSCWB Jobs of Sub Inspector from 22-08-2018 to 18-09-2018. To apply for WB PSC Sub Inspector Posts, you have to make the payment of fee also till 19-09-2018.
This Page Includes
Our team members of recruitmentresult.com have provided complete information related to WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 as well as Apply online procedure of Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment of Sub Inspector on this page, so please have a glance.
|Name of the Organization||Public Service Commission West Bengal|
|West Bengal PSC Vacancies||Sub Inspector|
|No of PSCWBSub Inspector Vacancies||957|
|Latest Date to Apply for PSCWB Recruitment Notification||18-09-2018|
You Can Also Get: Latest PSC Jobs
PSCWB Vacancies 2018:
Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal,2018: 957
WBPSC SI Recruitment Criteria 2018:
Contenders keen to grab Jobs in West Bengal are suggested to ensure followi9ng criteria in appropriate manner:
- Citizenship of India or such other nationalities as are declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali )– vide Finance Department Notification No.- 1243-F(P) dated 02-23-2016.
- Must possess sound health and ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of west Bengal.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
WBPSC Age Limitation Details:
- The age of the applying contenders for WBPSC Sub Inspector Notification must lies between 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2018 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January,1978 and not later than 1st January,2000).
- The upper age limit for West Bengal PSCSub Inspector Jobs is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. (Non- Creamy Layer) candidates.
- For such Ex-Servicemen the upper age limit is relaxable by three years more than the period of his service in the Armed Forces.
Requisite WBPSC Application Fee 2018:
Appliers for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification have to make the payment of Rs.110/- only. Apart from it, given service charges will be paid by the appliers of West Bengal PSC Recruitment Notification.
- Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- only for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge /GST as applicable as Govt. Duty.
- Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking
- Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment).
WBPSC Salary Details 2018:
Selected contenders for West Bengal PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment will receive salary of (PB-2) Rs.5,400/- to 25,200/- + G.P. Rs. 2,600/- after the completion of the recruitment procedure. Apart from it, D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. for West Bengal PSC Jobs will be admissible as per rules.
WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Procedure:
- Selection of the contenders for WBPSC Sub Inspector Vacancies will be done on the basis of fix qualifying marks in the Written Test, Personality Test and also in the aggregate.
- Final Merit List for PSCWB Sub Inspector Recruitment will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the written Test and in the Personality Test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
WBPSC Recruitment Centers 2018:
Procedure To Apply for West Bengal PSC Sub Inspector Vacancies:
Candidates can apply for West Bengal PSC Notification with the help of given hassle free guidelines in appropriate manner:
- Subsequently, candidates must visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then you have to follow “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” to apply for WBPSC Sub Inspector Jobs.
- Now you are suggested to press the given link of WBPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
“IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RECTT TO THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN THE SUBORDINATE FOOD AND SUPPLIES SERVICE , GRADE-III, UNDER FOOD AND SUPPLIES DEPARTMENT. ADVT. NO 26/2018”
- Ensure requirements fromWBPSC 2018 Notification in appropriate manner and eligible contenders have to go for “Apply Online”.
- Enter asked details for WBPSC login and afterwards you have to enter asked details in PSCWB Online Application Form.
- Recheck West Bengal PSC Online Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of Public Service Commission West Bengal Application Form for future use.
WBPSC 2018 Recruitment Dates:
|Commencement of submission of WBPSC Online Application||22-08-2018 from 11. 00 a.m.|
|Closing date for submission of WBPSC Application Form||18-09-2018 (upto 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through online||18-09-2018 (upto 12-00 midnight)|
|Closing date for submission of fees through offline||19-09-2018|
|* However, the Challan must be generated||18-09-2018|
Get Here: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
To check complete information about WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you are suggested to visit to this Official Link. In order to grab more details aboutWBPSC Jobs or others, you need to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WBPSC Exam||WBPSC Admit Card|
|WBPSC Results||WBPSC Syllabus|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Previous Question Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
For hiring Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officers, applications are invited for WBPSC Recruitment. As per the official Notification (Advt. No. 25), interested candidates can apply for PSCWB 32 Officer Jobs before the closing date i.e. 04-09-2018.
Eligible contenders selected through WBPSC Recruitment 2018 will be engaged as Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer in the West Bengal Sub-Ordinate Information and Cultural Service under the Information and Cultural Affairs Department, Govt. of W.B.
Key Contents of this Page:
Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2018
The Commission will conduct written examination which consists of 04 compulsory and 01 optional papers, each carrying 100 marks. Aspirants qualifying the written examination will further appear for the Personality Test for the final selection.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the informative details about WBPSC Recruitment 2018. Those who wish to apply against the 32 WBPSC Vacancies can check out this complete page.
WBPSC Vacancy 2018:
- Post Name: Sub-Divisional Information and Cultural Officer
- of Vacancies: 32
Following are the essential Educational Qualifications and Skills required for being eligible to participate in West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:
- Graduation Degree from a recognized University
- Must have the ability to Read, Write and Speak In Bengali
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of the candidates applying for PSCWB Recruitment 2018 must not be less than 21 years but should not exceed 36 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation in case of SC/ST, OBC-A/OBC-B or physically handicapped candidates shall be provided as per the norms of the Government.
Pay Scale for WBPSC Recruitment:
A pay scale of P.B. Rs.9,000 – Rs.40,500/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs.4,700/- will be provided to the eligible aspirants appointed against the aforesaid WBPSC Job Vacancy.
Get here- Highest paying jobs
In order to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018, applicants need to pay a sum of Rs.160/- as the application fee along with the other additional charges such as:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only
Note: S.C. /S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% are exempted of paying the application fee.
Speaking of WBPSC Recruitment 2018, selection of the suitable contenders will be based on merit depending upon their performance in the Written Examination and Personality Test. Check out the detailed exam pattern which is provided as follows.
To Do Preparation Of Exam/Interview In Best Way, Check Below Given Articles:
WBPSC Exam Pattern 2018:
The written examination for WBPSC Recruitment includes four compulsory papers carrying 100 marks each and one optional paper of 100 marks i.e.
|Paper – I||English comprehension, essay, precie, letter writing and drafting of report||100 marks|
|Paper – II||Composition, drafting of report, letter and precie writing in Bengali/Nepali and translation from English into Bengali/Nepali||100 marks|
|Paper-III||Elementary mathematics based upon the syllabus of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent.||100 marks|
|Paper-IV||General Knowledge and current affairs with special emphasis on West Bengal||100 marks|
|Paper-V (Optional)||a) Journalism, b) Mass Communication, c) Advertisement & Public Relations, d) Sociology,|
e) Anthropology, f) Political Science, g) History, h) Film-Direction or Cinematography.
|Personality Test||100 marks|
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple procedure explained below in order to send applications for Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment 2018:
- Hit the official link of West Bengal Public Service Commission which is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- On the homepage, move under ‘Latest Advertisements / Announcement’ section.
- The section displays a list of recently released notifications for West Bengal PSC Jobs 2018.
- Here you need to select the following advertisement link for the concerned WBPSC Vacancies 2018:
“ADVERTISEMENT (INCLUDING SYLLABI FOR OPTIONAL PAPERS) FOR RECTT. TO THE POST OF SUB-DIVISIONAL INFORMATION AND CULTURAL OFFICER, IN THE WEST BENGAL SUB-ORDINATE INFORMATION AND CULTURAL SERVICE UNDER I AND CA DEPTT., GOVT. OF W.B. ADVT. NO. 25/2018”
- Detailed WBPSC Job Notification will be opened on your screen.
- Go through the compete WBPSC Notification 2018 and ensure the requisite eligibility conditions.
- If eligible then proceed further for the application process for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2018.
- Enter all the correct details as asked in WBPSC Application Form 2018 and upload all the supporting documents.
- Complete the online payment process of application fee for WBPSC Recruitment.
- Finally submit your WBPSC Online Form
- Lastly, you may take a print out of WBPSC Online Application 2018 for further requirements.
Hit Here: WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Filling up of online application starts from: 14-08-2018
- Closing date to send online application for WBPSC Recruitment: 04-09-2018
- Last date of fees payment: 04-09-2018
- Last date of Offline payment of fees: 05-09-2018
To grab more details regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2018, concerned aspirants are advised to explore the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission. Also, stay connected with us to get notified about upcoming updates on WBPSC Jobs 2018.