WBPSC Recruitment 2019
In order to fill up 74 vacant posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector, WBPSC Recruitment Notification has been released. Candidates can apply now for West Bengal PSC Recruitment by filling the online form till last date that is 17-02-2019.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Company Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Process to Apply: Online
- WBPSC Vacancies: 74
- Posts Name: Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Last Date for WBPSC Recruitment Apply Online: 17-02-2019
- Last Date of Fees Payment Through Online: 17-02-2019
- Last Date of Fees Payment Through Offline: 18-02-2019
- Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Vacancy Distribution:
|Name of Category||WBPSC Vacancies|
|OB C (A)||08|
|OB C (B)||04|
|PD LD/ CP||01|
Read Here: Daily Job Updates
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for WBPSC Jobs?
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with good academic records from well recognized University for WBPSC Notification.
Q.2 What is WBPSC Age Limit?
Applicants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 39 years as on the 01.01.2019 for PSCWB Recruitment.
Q.3 What is WBPSC Age Relaxation?
Upper Age-Limit shall be relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC or ST or the Other Backward Classes (Group A or Group B) or other reserved category, if any, as per the extant rules of the Government for WBPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Check WBPSC Related Links:
|WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|WBPSC Official Website||Press Here|
|WBPSC Online Time Registration||Press Here|
|WBPSC Result||Get Details|
|WBPSC Admit Card||Get Details|
|WBPSC Syllabus||Get Details|
Q.4 What is WBPSC 2019 Recruitment Fee?
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 160/-either through online mode or offline mode.
Q.5 What is Monthly Salary?
Applicants will get salary of Rs. 7,100/- – Rs. 37,600/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/-.
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
Q.6 What is Process of Hiring?
Q.7 What is Scheme of Examination?
The examination shall be conducted in two parts:
- PART-I: Written examination conducted by the Commission.
- PART-II: Candidates will be called to PART-II (Personality Test) on the basis of the ranks in PART-I Examination.
- The Personality Test will be conducted by Commission.
Q.8 How to Fill WBPSC Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in for WBPSC Apply Online.
- Select and hit “One Time Registration” link.
- Now PSCWB Online Application Form will be displayed.
- Now fill the online registration form with all necessary information carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- Make payment of requisite of application fee.
- Check WBPSC Online Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of WBPSC Application Form for future use.
Also Get: Employment News This Week Highlights
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification has been released to fill up 74 vacant posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. Applications through online mode are invited against WBPSC Recruitment Notification from Indian Citizens and such other nationals.
Willing candidates who have required qualification can apply for Public Service Commission West Bengal Recruitment by filling the application form through online procedure. Applicants can fill form till last date that is 17-02-2019 against PSC West Bengal Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 29-01-2019: