West Bengal Police Recruitment
Latest West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification has been released by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board for employment purpose. According to WB Recruitment PDF, total 7229 Lady Sub Inspector (SI) & Constable are unoccupied.
Those candidates who possess required eligibility criteria and want to get West Bengal Police Jobs they can apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. Applying candidates need to submit their West Bengal Police Application Form till the last date given below posts wise.
Key Contents Of This Page:
West Bengal Police Application Form:
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is inviting both online and offline applications from eligible and hard working candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Aspirants can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility.
Last date to apply for WB Police Recruitment is 30-04-2018 and 05-05-2018 as per posts. Candidates can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
West Bengal Police Recruitment
|Organization name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Post name||Lady SI & Constable|
|Number of vacancy||7229|
|Last date to apply||30-04-2018 and 05-05-2018 according to post|
WB Vacancy Details:
Constables and Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub inspector: 7229 Vacancies
Get Here: Police Exam Preparation Book
Distribution of West Bengal Police Vacancies:
For 5702 Vacancies:
|Category (Sub-category)||No. of West Bengal Police Job Vacancy|
|Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||583|
|Scheduled Caste (Ex-servicemen)||139|
|Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||175|
Check Also: List of Coaching Classes for Police
For 1527 Vacancies (Unarmed Branch and Armed Branch):
|Category (Sub-category)||No. of West Bengal Police Vacancy|
Qualification and Age Details for West Bengal Police Vacancy:
|Post name||Qualification Required for West Bengal Police Recruitment||Age Criteria (in Years)|
Madhyamik Examination from
|Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub inspector|
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university or its equivalent.
You Can Also Check:
The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST candidates only by 05 years and OBC candidates only by 03 years. The upper age limit is also relaxable for the Ex-servicemen, NVF and Home Guards Personnel as per existing Government Rules.
Salary Details for West Bengal Police Constables Vacancy
Candidates who will be selected for West Bengal Police Constables Recruitment shall be able to receive Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/ as offered by the organization.
Check Now: More Police Jobs
Minimum Physical Standard:
|Category||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.)||Weight (in kg.)||Chest (in cm)|
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||167||57||78 cms|
|Gorkhas, Garhwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||160||53||76 cms|
START NOW: Sub Inspector Online Test
Selection Procedure for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
Selection of candidates for WB Police Constable Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in:
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
- Verification of Character Antecedents
- Medical Examination
Preliminary Written Test
Candidates first of all have to appear in MCQ based preliminary written test which is qualifying in nature. There would be 100 Objective Type Questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
The duration of this test will be 1 hour. There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali). Questions of the Preliminary Written Test shall be from the following subjects:-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge : 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) : 30 Marks
- Reasoning : 20 Marks
Physical Measurement Test
The physical standards (height and weight) of the candidates will be tested by using Electronic Machines of those who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET which consists of 1600 (Sixteen hundred) meters run within 06 (six) minutes 30 (thirty) seconds.
Final Written Examination
All the candidates who qualify in the PMT & PET will be called to appear in the Final Written Examination. The Final Written Examination will have 85 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying equal marks each.
The duration of the examination will be 1 (One) hour. Question paper will be set in two languages (Bengali & Nepali) except questions on English language. There will be NEGATIVE marking for each wrong answer. Question of the Final Written Examination shall be from the following subjects:-
- General Awareness and General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English – 25 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard) – 20 Marks
- Reasoning and Logical Analysis – 15 Marks
Get Detailed: WB Police Lady Constable Syllabus
In the Interview, the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a merit list of the provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Read Also: How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions
Application Fee to fill WB Police Application Form:
|Category||Application||Processing Fee||Total Amount Payable|
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only)||Rs. 150 to Rs. 250||Rs. 20||Rs. 170 to Rs. 270|
|Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
|Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only)||Nil||Rs. 20||Rs. 20|
Steps to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and submit West Bengal Police Application Form for WB Recruitment they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board that is policewb.gov.in to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
- After that navigates the homepage and takes your cursor to “Recruitment” tab which is available in the left side of the homepage.
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for as given below.
- “Recruitment to the Post of Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police – 2018” link or
- “Recruitment to the Post of Constables in West Bengal Police – 2018” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility from West Bengal Police Recruitment Advertisement
- Now if you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link.
- After that fill the required details in West Bengal Police Online Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph, signatures and other documents
- Then make payment of application fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of West Bengal Police Application Form for further usage.
Download Here Official Notice PDF
- Last date to send applications for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment: 30.04.2018
- Last date to send applications for West Bengal Police Lady SI Recruitment: 05.05.2018
Hit Here To Fill
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|WB Police Result||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|WB Police Lady Constable Jobs||West Bengal Police Admit Card|