West Bengal Police Recruitment
Latest job notification as West Bengal Police Recruitment has been depicted. Organization is all set to hire up the proficient and hard working applicants to fill up vacant posts of 57 Lower Division Clerk. Interested physically fit retired government employees can apply for these posts through offline mode. Job seekers who are willing to work with this organization and want to enhance their career in police department can apply for West Bengal Police Vacancies. For applying against West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017, go through entire information listed below on this page.
Get These Details On This Page:
Retired State Government Employees who are physically fit and mentally alert and possess minimum eligibility criteria may apply for West Bengal Police Vacancy. Selection authority will offer an attractive amount of Rs. 10000/- per month to selected contenders. Get all details about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017–2018 from below of this page well maintained by team of recruitmentresult.com
West Bengal Police Recruitment
|Name of organization||West Bengal Police|
|Number of vacancies||57|
|Last date to apply||31.07.2017|
WB Police Vacancy Details:
57 Lower Division Clerk Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for WB Police Vacancies:
Applying individuals must be retired government employees of the govt of west Bengal.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Candidates should be maximum 63 years and 06 month as per WB police notification.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification: Download Here
Salary Details for WB Police Jobs:
Those who get joining letters will get Rs. 10000/- Rupee per month as pay scale for WB police job. Remember, no traveling allowance, Daily allowance and other allowance is admissible at any stage of this employment procedure.
Recruitment panel will conduct test or interview to select proficient personals for aforesaid job positions.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- This Job is on contractual basis for a one year period only.
- You can obtain application form from Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata – 700027 or download it from official website of organization.
How to fill West Bengal Police Application Form?
Interested physically fit retired government employees can apply for these posts through offline mode.
- At first step, have a sight at official website of the organization that is “policewb.gov.in”
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab accessible at left side of home page.
- At new page, press on “Advertisement for Engagement for eligible retired Govt. employee of the Govt. of West Bengal to the Post of Lower Division Clark in West Bengal Police Directorate, Bhabani Bhawan, Kolkata – 27 on contractual basis” link .
- After that, read the advertisement very carefully.
- Download WB Police Form.
- Now Fill WB Police Application Form very carefully including other relevant details in prescribed format.
- Fill all required details in it.
- Attach copy of self attested testimonials certificate and forward it to address placed below on time.
Postal Address & Dates
|Last Date to apply||Address||Timings|
|31.07.2017||Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at ground floor of Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata – 700027||10:30 to 5:00 P.M|
To gain additional facts about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017–2018, you are advised to follow its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|WB Police Result||West Bengal Police Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs in West Bengal||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Jobs by Organization|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|