West Bengal Police Recruitment
New advertisement entitled as West Bengal Police Recruitment has circulated to fill 259 available vacancies of Forest Guard. According to this notification, well deserving and skilled candidates are invited by the organization for filling up these vacancies. Aspirants who want to develop their career in government sector may get more details about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 through this page.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Job seekers who are looking for the vacancies in West Bengal can apply against West Bengal Police Jobs by submitting their application forms through proper channel on or before the deadline that is “19/05/2017”. You can get the entire details related to these latest Vacancies that is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
West Bengal Police Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|End date to apply||19/05/2017|
West Bengal Police Vacancies:
Forest Guard: 259 Vacancies
Contenders who are applying for the above said positions should have passed Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any institution recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
Check Now: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
|Category||Category Class||Height||Chest (in cm.)||Chest Expansion (in cm.)|
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||163||84 – 89||5|
|Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||152.5||79 – 84||5|
|Candidates of all categories (except Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes)||150||79 – 84||5|
|Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||145||74 – 79||5|
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017: Official Notice
- Contenders who are applying must not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in the case of Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, and Backward classes and Ex-servicemen category candidates as per existing orders/rules of Government of West Bengal.
Contenders who will get recruited for the Forest Guard Jobs will receive a consolidated amount of stipend of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- per month.
Get Here: More Police Jobs
- Candidates will be selected for the concerned positions on the basis of their performance in 4 stages that will be conducted by the selection team of the organization.
- Stages are as follow:
1) Competitive Written Examination
2) Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test
3) Personality Test
4) Medical Examination
Read Now: Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “policewb.gov.in”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab available on the top of the homepage and open it.
- Then hit on the “Recruitment to the Post of Forest Guard under Directorate of Forest, Govt. of West Bengal” link of advertisement.
- After that, read the advertisement very carefully.
- After that candidates need to press on “Apply Online” link and open it.
- Now Fill Online Application Form very carefully including other relevant details in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature and other essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Now at last, submit the application form and take a print out of it for future usage.
- After that, candidates need to download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the vital testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Send the application form at the postal address.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last date to apply: 19/05/2017
To get more information about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017, you may open this Official Link provided above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|