West Bengal Police Recruitment
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released a vacancy notification for West Bengal Police Recruitment. Interested and deserving participants who want to get latest information regarding West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 are advised to visit regularly from this page. West Bengal Police invites application forms for eligible candidates for filling up the 4284 vacancies of Constables (male) post. So, applicants who are willing to build up their career in this field can apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 before the last date.
|Post Name||Constables (male)|
|Last Date||4th September 2015|
For acquiring more detail related to West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, salary detail, application fee detail, methods of recruitment, way to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which s prepared by the team experts of recruitmentresult.com.
The candidate must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any other Board recognized by the State Government or the Central Government.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the job seekers must not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 01/01/2015.
- The Upper-age limit may be relaxed for the SC/ ST contenders of West Bengal only by 05 years and OBC candidates of West Bengal only by 03 years.
- The upper age limit is also relaxable for the Ex-servicemen and Home Guards serving in West Bengal Police only as per existing Government Rules.
Applicants who are selected will receive the impressive pay scale of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2, 600/-.
- All categories of job hunters except those belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) need to pay the applications fees of Rs.170/- (Application Fees: Rs.150/- plus Service Charge: Rs.20/-).
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST participants of other States.
Mode of Payment of Application Fees:
Applicants need to make payment of Application Fees through on-line mode by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank or offline through Department of Post in favour of “West Bengal Police Recruitment Board” in any of the post offices / by Challan form in United Bank of India.
Method of Recruitment:
Applicants provisionally considered eligible will be called for Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will have to appear in the Written Examination followed by the Interview.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
The Height and Weight of the aspirants will be measured by using Electronic Machines.
|Category||Height (Barefoot) (in cm.)||Chest (in cm.)||Desirable Weight Range|
|Gorkhas, Garwalies, Rajbanshis and Scheduled Tribes||167||78 cms. With expansion of 05 cms. (78 cms. – 83 cms.)||Proportionate to height as per medical standard|
|Candidates of all categories||160||76 cms. With expansion of 05 cms. (76 cms. – 81 cms.)||Proportionate to height as per medical standard|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates who will qualify in PMT will be allowed to take part in PET. Long Distance Run – 1600 mtr. (Qualifying time is 06 minutes 30 seconds).
Important Note: Timing of an individual runner shall be taken with the help of Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) technology. One chance will be given for Physical Efficiency Test. The venues for PMT & PET will be decided by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, in due course
The Written Examination will have 60 Multiple Choice (Four choices) Objective Type Questions (MCQs) carrying 1.5 marks each. The duration of the examination will be One hour. Question in the Written Examination shall be in the following subjects:-
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||30 Marks (20 questions)|
|English||24 Marks (16 questions)|
|Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik standard)||24 Marks (16 questions)|
|Reasoning||12 Marks (8 questions)|
Attention Please: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will decide the prescribed scheme and syllabus for the Written Examination. The qualifying marks in the Written Examination to appear for the next stage will be fixed by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam- More Detail
Participants on the basis of result of Written Examination will be called for Interview. In Interview, general awareness and suitability of applicants for public service will be tested.
Way to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment:
Eligible job seekers should apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment either Online or Offline:
- Applicants must visit the official website policewb.gov.in and press on ‘online application form’ to apply online.
- Then, follow ‘Fill-Up Application Form On-line’ -> ‘Apply online’.
- Now, fill the application form with all required details and upload their scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Once this information are filled up, the on-line users will be given a reference number through which they will be able to re-access his / her unprocessed application and the information entered at each stage is saved.
- After that, Make the payment of fee and submit the form successfully.
- At last you can also submit application through about 4800 Tathya-MitraKendras set up by the Government of West Bengal up.
- To apply offline application form, you must be downloading the application form through the website policewb.gov.in by pressing on ‘Offline application’ -> Download Off-line Application.
- Then, before downloading the form, you have select for the post he wishes to apply for and fill some mandatory fields.
- After filling up the mandatory detail, hit on “Save and Download” button.
- They will automatically get the Application Form with the fields already entered in a pre-printed manner and with the Unique Application Sl. No.
- At last, Fill form with appropriate details and send it along with the required credentials / certificates at the below mentioned address.
Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor,
Block– DJ, Sector – II,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 4th September 2015 by 5:00 PM
You can get more information against West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 through Official Notification. Stay connected with us for latest updates about West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 or book mark on this page through CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On