Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway has announced a latest notification in concern of Western Railway Recruitment. There are various vacant vacancies of Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and others for which interested candidates have to apply through online mode. Eligible Applicants may apply for this opening by submitting online application form on or before the closing date.
|Post Name||Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and others|
|No. of Posts||1950|
|Closing Date to Apply||25th January 2016|
To acquire more relevant details about Western Railway Recruitment 2016 such as eligibility standard, Mode of Selection, Remuneration, How to fill online application form, Important Dates etc you may go through the given announcement which is uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Positions|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||962|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||94|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||30|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||202|
Candidates applying for Western Railway Recruitment must have done 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum age of Contenders should be 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 1-1 2016.
- Relaxation in age will be given upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Contenders need to pay the examination cost of Rs. 100/- Online using Internet Banking, Debit card, Credit Card or its also can be paid through Bank challan in any Branch of SBI or Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST / ex-servicemen / person with disabilities / women / minority/ economically backward classes category need not to pay fee.
Selection of job hunters will be made on Computer Based Test CBT (Online examination) followed by skill test (Typing test) or aptitude test wherever applicable and document verification.
- For CA and TA post: Rs. 9300- 34800 +grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- For other posts: Rs. 5200- 20200 +grade pay of Rs. 2800/- or Rs. 2000/-
How To Apply for Western Railway Recruitment?
- Interested Candidates may apply by submitting online application form through official website that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page follow “News, Updates & Recruitment” section and then “Recruitment” option.
- Now, select ‘Centralized Employment Notice Cen.No.03/2015 Non Technical Popular Categories (Graduate)’ link for applying online.
- Fill an online application form carefully and make a payment of fee.
- After completion of form press on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of filled application form for future reference.
Dates to be kept in Mind:
|Starting date for submission of Online application||26th December 2015|
|Last Date of payment of fee and submission of application||25th January 2016|
|End date of Offline Fee payment||22nd January 2016|
|Slots/ Date of Computer Based Online Test (CBT)||March to May 2016|
Note: You can check Official Notice, for acquiring more information related to Western Railway Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On