Western Railway Recruitment
Grab the latest opportunity in a reputed organization Railway Claims Tribunal Mumbai Bench. Apply for Western Railway Recruitment now and become a part of this reputed organization. Basically, there are vacant posts of Stenographer in Mumbai Bench (RCT) purely on contractual assignment for a period of one year. Aspirants who were looking for jobs in railway sector and interested in said post can apply for Western Railway Vacancies. The concerned Individuals are advised to go through all the relevant details about Western Railway Recruitment 2017 prior applying.
Highlights of this page
Job searchers meeting desired Western Railway eligibility criteria can apply for Western Railway jobs by sending application form in prescribed format at address placed below through registered post before the closing date that is within 15 days of publication of notice. Scroll down the page to view all significant information regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2018 well mentioned by team of recruitmentresult.com
Western Railway Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Railway Claims Tribunal Mumbai Bench|
|No Of Vacancies||02|
Western Railway vacancy:
For Western Railway Stenographer Recruitment, appliers must hold graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university institute and candidates should have speed in English Shorthand @100 wpm ( 7 minutes dictation to be transcribed in 50 minutes on computer).
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
- As per the Western Railway Mumbai Notification, candidates should not be below 18 years of age.
- Whereas, upper age and relaxation should be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Get Notification: Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Shortlisted candidates for Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment 2017 for the unoccupied position of Stenographers will get satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 15000/- per month by the management committe of organization.
Mode of Recruitment:
- Skill test in English Shorthand will be conducted by the selection panel and those candidates who get shortlisted in this round will further called in interview round.
- Final selection will be made by concerning the merit list based on the both the rounds and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the skill test or interview.
Read Also: Railway Interview Tips By Toppers
Steps to apply for Western Railway Mumbai Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the Railway Claims Tribunal that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Press “News, Updates and recruitment” section which is located at the top of the menu bar.
- Again select “recruitment” link which is provided under the heading of “home” at left side of the page.
- Choose “Recruitment for stenographer in RCT Mumbai” link under the heading ‘home’.
- This will redirect you on new page containing notification and aspirants are advised to read it thoroughly.
- Download the format of application form and fill it with complete details, No supporting documents need to be attached with the application at this stage.
- At last send it to the address stated below before the last reached date.
Grab Today: Upcoming Railway Jobs
The Additional Registrar,
Railway Claims Tribunal ,
19/ T, “ WIGWAM”,
180, P.D’Mello Road,
Nr 18th Platform CSTM,
Mumbai – 400 001
|Railway Claims Tribunal Recruitment Notification was issued on||11/07/2017|
|Last date to submit application forms||Within 15 days of publication of notice|
To gain more info regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Website and stay tuned with recruitmentresult.com for regular updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||List of RRB|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|