Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding Western Railway Recruitment. Railway board is planning to appoint eligible candidates, so has invited applications for filling 444 Trade Apprentices Post. Applicants, who are fascinated to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2017, must send the applications latest by the last date of receipt of application.
Aspirants interested in getting job in railways may forward their filled application form as soon as possible. Willing candidates may grab this chance for Western Railway Job by going through all the details furnished on this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Western Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Name of Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||17th December 2016|
Western Railway Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of posts|
|3.||Welder (Gas & Elec.)||25|
|11.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||02|
|12.||Programming & System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||05|
|13.||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||03|
|14.||Motor Vehicle Body Builder||01|
Western Railway Recruitment: Get Official Notification
Candidate applying for Trade Apprentices post should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI (NCVT) passed certificate in the relevant trade.
Applicants applying for these Railway Jobs should have minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age as on 18-11-2016. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the government rules.
Aspirants who will be appointed for Western Railway Vacancies will be receiving an impressive and consolidated amount of salary by the selection penal of Western Railway Board.
Get Details: Railway Salary Package
Application Fee for Western Railway Jobs:
- All the candidates except those who belong to (SC/ST/PH & Women reserved) category need to pay Rs.100 as processing fee.
- Application fee should be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “Sr. DFM-Ahmedabad (W.R)”.
Aspirant will be considered on the basis of Percentage of Marks in Matriculation (with minimum 50%(aggregate marks) + ITI Marks in the Trade, Physical Fitness Test followed by Medical Examination conducted by Western Railway, Ahmedabad.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
Process to fill Western Railway Application Form:
- Willing appliers firstly need to download the application form in prescribed format by visiting the official website that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Thereafter contenders are required to fill this application form in prescribed manner (attached below the notification) with required and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is well mentioned in application form.
- Now, attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- And lastly on completely filing the application form, it must be sent to the address mentioned below.
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.),
Ahmedabad Division- Ahmedabad
Grab Now: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 17th December 2016
Note: Candidates can acquire further information related to Western Railway Recruitment 2017 from Official notification Link. For getting updated details about relevant openings, you may stay connected with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Online Quiz|