Western Railway Recruitment
A career notification has transmitted in concern of Western Railway Recruitment. Organization is in search of suitable and result oriented job hunters for filling up Female Singer and Synthesizer Player posts in Group ‘C’ category against Cultural Quota in various disciplines. Job hunters who are willing to gear up their career in government sector and fulfill all below provided eligibility criteria they must apply against these current openings in government sector. Interested candidates can apply against Western Railway Recruitment 2015 by sending application form as per the format on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Female Singer And Synthesizer Player|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||30th November 2015|
Applicants who are waiting for vacancy in government sector and have desire to be a part of this organization can apply for these latest jobs in government sector till end date. Remaining information concerning with Western Railway Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, method of selection, procedure to apply, salary package etc is given in the underneath section of this page, prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Qualification for Western Railway Vacancy:
- Job hunters who are ready to apply for these current job openings in government sector, must have passed HSC or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have possessed degree / diploma / certificate in music and synthesizer from government recognized institute / university.
Age Limitation (as on 1st January 2016):
|Category||Age (in years)|
Attention Please: Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible for candidates who serve railway employee / widow/ divorces women applicants.
Applicants who will be appointed for any of said Post, will get good amount of salary which is Rs. 5200-20200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Contenders need to pay the examination cost of Rs. 100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of “Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST / ex-servicemen / person with disabilities / women / minority/ economically backward classes category need not to pay fee.
Process of Selection for Western Railway Recruitment 2015:
Selection of job hunters against this latest government jobs notification will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Personality test
- Medical examination
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply against these jobs in government sector, by following below equipped instructions.
- Contenders are required to send application form on plain paper as per the format, neatly typed or hand written either in hindi or English along with photocopies of all relevant testimonials and certificates like qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and other required documents and IPO at the following address which is stated below on this page.
- Applicants also required to clip 2 passport size photographs with the names written on the back with application form.
- Candidates should write “Application for Recruitment Against Cultural Quota & Employment Notice No WR/ HQ/ R &T/ Cultural/ 2/2015-16” on the top of envelope.
Sr. Personnel Officer,
Recruitment & Training Section,Personnel Department, HQ Office,
Old Blog- 3rd Floor, Churchgate, Mumbai-400 020
Please See: Candidates can download the format of application through official website that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Closing Date Of Forwarding Application Form||30th November 2015|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||14th December 2015|
Note: You can check Official Website, for acquiring more information related to Western Railway jobs. For fetching latest updates about Western Railway Recruitment 2016 you need to stay connected with us through this page or by using control+d, you can bookmark this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway has announced an advertisement regarding Western Railway Recruitment. The organization released notification to hire the capable and deserving applicants on vacant position of Group C & D posts. Candidates who wish to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2015 must apply through online process as soon as possible. We are shortly bringing details on Western Railway Recruitment 2016. So, don’t be late to get latest update regarding the same, stay tune with our portal. Eligible contenders can apply for Western Railway Jobs by submitting online application form on or prior to last date which is tailored below.
|Designation Name||Group C & D|
|End Date to Apply Online||16th November 2015|
Applicants who are interested to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2015 must read remaining information such as salary details, required education, and applying process etc, which is provided below by team of recruitementresult.com. Read complete details before applying this career notification.
Western Railway Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacant Seats||Required Qualification|
|Category-1 Group “C”||02||12th pass Or equivalent scoring 50% marks in aggregate. (50% marks not applicable for SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and for the candidates of any category having higher qualification) and Scouting / Guiding Qualification.|
|Category-2 Group “D” (Trackman, Porter, Khalasi, etc.)||12||10th pass or its equivalent and Scouting / Guiding qualification.|
Minimum age of job finders should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers is tailored below:
|Category||Group “C”||Group “D”|
|OBC||32 years||35 years|
|SC/ ST||34 years||37 years|
Aspirants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for Western Railway Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated and impressive amount of salary package that is specified as under:
- For Category 1: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- For Category 2: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Contenders need to pay the examination cost of Rs. 100/- in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of “Chief Cashier, Western Railway, Churchgate payable at Mumbai for the Post of Group ‘C’ erstwhile Group ‘D’.” The examination cost is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances. SC/ ST, Ex- serviceman, Persons with Disability, Woman Candidates, Minority Candidates, and candidates belonging to economically backward classes are exempted from payment of application cost.
Mode of Enrollment:
Keen and Qualified Candidates will have to go through written test, scouting skill test and marks on certificates. Classification of job finders for Western Railway Recruitment will be done on basis of marks scored in written examination, skill test which will be taken by the selection penal of organization. No TA/ DA will be refunded to candidates for attending test.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates who are eligible and have desire to get Job In Railway Sector can apply for Western Railway Vacancy by submitting online application form through official website that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then go to “News, Update & Recruitment” tab mentioned in the menu bar of home page.
- Hit “Recruitment” option and select “Recruitment against Sports Quota”.
- Press appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for.
- Read complete details and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill the application form with complete concentration and paste one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach photocopies of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other documents.
- Application complete in all respects along with essential document6s, Indian Postal Order will be forwarded to below equipped address before the last date should be reached.
Senior Personnel Officer (R&T),
Western Railway, 3rd Floor,
GLO Building, Headquarter Office,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400020,
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Closing Date of Receipt of Application Form||16th November 2015|
|Last Date to Submit Form from Far Flung Areas||30th November 2015|
Applicants can read further details related to Western Railway Recruitment 2015 from Rozgar Prakash dated 17th – 23 October 2015, Page No. 6. For acquiring latest updates regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2016, you need to stay connected with us through this website.