Western Railway Recruitment
New jobs notification has been circulated titled as Western Railway Recruitment. Organization is looking for young and hard working candidates to fill the 55 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice as Electrician, Turner and Welder (G& S). So those candidates who interested to grab Western Railway latest jobs must apply for the same after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Western Railway Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Railway Claims Tribunal Mumbai Bench is inviting applications from the eligible and result oriented candidates to fill the vacant posts. Candidates, who are seeking for jobs in railway sector, must apply for this job opportunity by sending their application form through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 23/10/2017. Candidates who want to get details of eligibility, selection process, salary and applying process of Western Railway Recruitment 2018 can go through the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Western Railway Recruitment
|Organization name||Western Railway|
|Number of vacancy||55|
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Welder (G& S)||01|
Those candidates who are going to apply for Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment shall possess 10th class degree with 50% marks with ITI. Candidates having minimum working experience in required fields should be preferred more.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Maximum and minimum age of the candidates applying for Western Railway 55 Trade Apprentice Jobs shall be 15 to 24 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of the Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for Western Railway 55 Trade Apprentice Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Applying candidates of general category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of Chief Cashier, Churchgate Western Railways. Reserved category/female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in selection rounds conducted by the managing authority of the organization.
Check Here: Railway Selection Procedure
Steps to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Western Railway Recruitment Application Form:
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website of Western Railways that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to news, updates and recruitments tab in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page hit engagement of trade apprentice under apprentice act 1961
- After that search for the suitable post link and hit that link
- Now on reaching new page read the advertisement details carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of self attested original documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last send the application form at below stated postal address before its closing date.
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Electrical Department, EMU Workshop, Mahalakshmi,
Western Railway, Mumbai – 400 013
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to send application form: 23/10/2017
Grab rest details of Western Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also like our page on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||List of RRB|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|