Western Railway Recruitment
Apply Now for Western Railway Recruitment on 34 positions of Trade Apprentice!!! WR Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be over on 12/06/2018. Only eligible candidates can submit forms in prescribed format to the Chief Workshop Manager’s Office, Carriage Repair Workshop, Notification N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai -400 013.
Applying contenders for WR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2018 can check list of selected candidates on 10/07/2018. Selected aspirants have to participate in Document Verification round on scheduled date along with the required documents which are given below, so please have a look.
This Page Includes
Candidates can check Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 Notification and grab more details related to selection procedure by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Western Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the WR Vacancies||Trade Apprentice|
|Last date to submit application form||12/06/2018|
Get Here All: Latest Railway Jobs
Western Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2018:
|App. Diploma Holder||17|
|App. Degree Holder||07|
|App. Diploma Holder||06|
|App. Degree Holder||04|
Educational Qualification for Western Railway Vacancies:
Contenders, applying for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment are required to ensure below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner:
- 10+2) + 04 years Degree course in Mech./Elec( from recognized University.
- 10+ 03 years Diploma in Mech./Elect. from recognized University/Institutes.
- The candidates who have undergone training in any other organization are not eligible i.e. only fresher’s can apply.
- Candidates passed diploma/degree in last three years are only eligible
Age Limitation for Western Railway Apprentice Vacancies:
The candidates should have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 25 years of age as on date of notification i.e 19/05/2018 are eligible to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case or SC/ ST candidates 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Press Here>>> Download Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
Required Fee for Western Railway Apprentice Jobs:
A postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- will be payable to CHIEF CASHIER, Churchgate, Western Railway as processing fee which is not refundable is to be enclosed with the application form by the appliers for Western Railway Apprentice Notification. Remittance of fee in any other form will not be accepted. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH candidate.
Selection Procedure for Western Railway Recruitment:
- Contenders will be shortlisted for document verification on the basis of their eligibility.
- Travelling/Dearness Allowances will not be admissible to the contenders for attending document verification.
- Original certificates or Testimonials should not be sent along with the applications but should be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
Check Here: Railway Selection Procedure
Stipend for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification:
Selected contenders for Western Railway Recruitment Notification of Apprentice will receive below mentioned stipend. Other allowances and benefits will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of the management panel. No accommodation will be provided by Railway for apprentices.
- For Apprentice Engineering Degree Holders: Rs. 4984/- per month.
- For Apprentice Diploma Holders: Rs. 3542/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
Contenders can apply for WR Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification with the help of below mentioned guidelines:
- First of all, you have to visit to the official website of the organization which is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now you have to press “News, Updates & Recruitment” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Under the drop down list, you need to press “Recruitment” >>>> “Engagement of Trade Apprentices Under The Apprentices Act,1961” link.
- On this new page, you are required to press given link of WR Trade Apprentice Notification.
NOTIFICATION ISSUED BY PAREL WORKSHOP FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT,1961.
- Ensure the requirements from Western Railway Recruitment Advertisement in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders have to download Western Railway Application Form and fill asked details in suitable way.
- Attach requirements documents and enclose the form in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post as “Application for the————————————–”.
- Send the complete WR Trade Apprentice Application Form to the below mentioned postal address on or before the last date.
Chief Workshop Manager’s Office,
Carriage Repair Workshop, NOTIFICATION
1.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai -400 013
Get Here: Jobs in Mumbai
Documents Required With Western Railway Application:
The following self-attested photo copies of the certificates are to be enclosed with the application:
- 10th/SSC Marksheet or Board certificate or School leaving certificate in proof of date of birth.
- 10th/SSC & 12th/HSC & Degree/Diploma Marksheet/Certificates.
- Copy of the latest CASTE CERTIFICATE in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates issued by the District Magistrate/Mandal Revenue Officer in the prescribed proforma.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Last date for submission of application is 12/06/2018 at 16.00 hrs
- The probable date of display of the list of selected candidates is 10/07/2018
- Tentative date of commence of training is 01/08/2018
Candidates can grab more details about Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link also. Contenders are suggested to be in touch with our portal for acquiring more details related to WR Recruitment or others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Western Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Current Affairs||Career In Indian Railway|
|List of RRB Boards in India||Online Test For Railway|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
Western Railway Recruitment
Apply Online for the Latest Western Railway Recruitment Notification regarding Re-engagement of Retired Railway Employees in Exigencies of Services – Mumbai Division in various categories of various Departments/Units.
Eligible contenders can submit WR Online Application Forms for 6898 Fitter/Clerk/JE and other vacancies on or before the last date which is 15.06.2018 upto 10.00 hrs only. Selection of the contenders will be based on their performance in Interview, held from 18/06/2018 to 18/07/2018.
|This Page Includes|
Candidates can apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 and acquire more details related to WR 6898 Fitter/Clerk/JE and other vacancies by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Western Railway Recruitment
Western Railway Retired Employees Vacancies:
|WR Vacancies||No. Of Vacancies|
|Admin / PERSN||238|
|S&C CCG/HQ CCG||33|
Required Eligibility for Western Railway Jobs 2018:
The employees who were removed/dismissed compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in service Review are not eligible for re-engagement under Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification. Retired staff may apply only for same category /trade /grade from which he/she retired and they will not be engaged in a post lower to post from which he/she retired.
Age Criteria for WR Retired Employees Vacancies:
- The re-engagement shall be strictly be up to the age of 65 years as on cutoff date 01.12.2019 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB / RRC / Departmental selection. whichever is earlier.
- Age of the applicant should not be exceeding 63 years 6 months as on the last date notified for submission of application in Western Railway Retired Employees Notification.
- No re-engagement staff will continue in service beyond 65 years of age under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure for Western Railway Retired Employees Jobs:
Selection of the contenders for Western Railway Retired Employees Recruitment Notification will be made on the basis of their performance in WALK IN INTERVIEW on the date as mentioned below in the Schedule for the particular department.
The record of safety as wet as other operational requirements as needed are adequately will be assessed / adjudged by a Jr.Scale Officers committee nominated for Western Railway Recruitment 2018 during the interview.
Western Railway Retired Employees Salary Details:
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Steno||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
|Senior Section Engineer||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month|
|Contenders having 10th, 12th||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- + Rs. 2800|
|Other Employees have BE||Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 4600/-|
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
Procedure To Apply for Western Railway Recruitment of Retired Railway Employees:
Contenders, keen to apply for Western Railway Retired Employees Recruitment need to check the following guidelines in appropriate manner:
- First of all, contenders have to reach to the official website of the organization which is 184.108.40.206/bct
- Move your cursor towards the menu bar and hit on “Memo/ Notification” tab on the home page.
- Under the drop down list, you need to press “Active Notification” link.
- Select “No.E/P/890/BCT/Re-engagement/2018-19” and hit on “Download” on this new page.
- Now contenders are required to ensure eligibility from Western Railway Recruitment Advertisement 2018.
- Eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” link.
Press Here>>>>Western Railway Recruitment Apply Online
- Enter the required details asked in Western Railway Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents and recheck the complete WR Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of Western Railway Application Form for future use.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Date:
The last date for applying online is 15.06.2018 upto 10.00 hrs only
Check Out: Latest Walkin
Western Railway Walkin Interview Dates:
|WR Vacancies||Interview Dates|
|Medical||18/06/2018 & 19/06/2018|
|Electrical Traction||20/06/2018, 21/06/2018 & 22/06/2018|
|Traffic||25/06/2018 & 26/06/2018|
|Mechanical||27/06/2018, 28/06/2018 & 29/06/2018|
|Personnel & Administration||02/07/2018 & 03/07/2018|
|Electrical Power||04/07/2018 & 05/07/2018|
|Engineering||06/07/2018 & 09/07/2018|
|Signal & Telecom||10/07/2018 & 11/07/2018|
|Commercial||12/07/2018 & 13/07/2018|
|Headquarter Office, Churchgate||17/07/2018|
|Survey & Construction, Churchgate||18/07/2018|
Contenders can acquire more details about Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of this Official Link also. Tom acquire more details in this concern or others, you are suggested to be in touch with us.