ACET 2022 Registration (Started) from 11-01-2022 for June Session. Actuarial Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam conducted by the IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India) in multiple sessions. ACET 2022 Exam will be organized on 25-06-2022 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm). Those candidates who want to appear in examination need to submit application form till the last date that is 02-06-2022 (up to 3.00 PM).
The exam will be conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission in various Actuaries Programmes offered by the IAI. Through this article, candidates can collect complete details regarding the ACET 2022 Admission Application Form, June Exam Dates, Pattern etc.
Highlights of ACET 2022:
|Exam Name||ACET 2022|
|Full Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Conducting Body||IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India)|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||25-06-2022 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm) (For June Session)|
|Registration Dates||11-01-2022 to 02-06-2022 (up to 3.00 PM)|
ACET 2022 Exam Dates
For June Session:
|Last date to register||02-06-2022 (up to 3.00 PM)|
|Admit card released||10-06-2022|
ACET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There is no age bar to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those have completed or appeared in 12th class with English as one of the subject from a recognized board can apply.
- Degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences are also expected to take this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are still studying in 10+2 can also apply.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
ACET Registration Fees:
- ACET 2022 Application Fees is Rs. 3,000/-.
- Candidates can pay application form fees by online mode.
- Once payment is made it will not be refunded back to any candidates.
ACET Admission Procedure 2022:
After the declaration of ACET result, the candidates those will be declared passed in the exam will have to follow the online admission process. The admission will only be given after the verification of all original educational certificates. Candidates have to send the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form along with the attested documents in the given address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001
ACET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (online).
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for each correct response
- Negative Marking: For 1 mark question, 0.5 marks will be deducted, for 2 marks question, 1 mark will be deducted and for 3 marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Maximum Marks: 100 marks.
- of Questions: 70 MCQ questions.
- Section-I: Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation will contain 55% of weightage.
- Section-II: English and Logical Reasoning will contain 45% of weightage.
Section-wise distribution of the entrance exam question paper
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation||45||45|
ACET 2022 Exam Centers:
Details to enter in ACET 2022 Application Form
- Name of the student
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Father/Husband’s full name
- Qualification (if any)
- Preferred examination center
- Employment Status
- Range of salary
Documents required for ACET 2022 Registration
- Email ID of the candidate
- Contact/Mobile number
- Passing Certificate of 10+2
- Residential Address proof
- Permanent Address proof
- Photograph of the candidate (to be uploaded)
How to apply for ACET Admission?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.actuariesindia.org
- On the home page press the “ACET 2022 Application form (for June Session)” link.
- After that read the ACET 2022 Notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well.
- Now press the Apply Online link and fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
Official Website: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
ACET 2022 Registration: Image Specifications
|Size of image||4.5cm *3.5cm|
|Resolution of the image||150 px should not exceed 1MB|
|Format of the image||PNG/JPG/BMP/JPEG/GIF/RAW|
ACET 2022 Result:
ACET 2022 result declares on the official website i.e. actuariesindia.org The ACET result June Exam will be declared on 02-07-2022. Candidates will be able to check the scores or marks by entering their required credentials like Registration no. or E-mail ID and password.
ACET Admit Card 2022:
Candidates have appeared for ACET 2022 entrance exam at their center as mentioned on admit card. Authority will issue the ACET 2022 admit card for June session will be released on 10-06-2022.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Go through this page to know more about ACET 2022.