Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will release ACET 2021 Application Form for February session at its official portal. To appear in ACET 2021 entrance exam, it is necessary to apply online for registration process. Well, go through this page to know more about ACET Important Dates and other info.
Highlights of ACET 2021:
|Exam Name||ACET 2021|
|Full Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Conducting Body||IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India).|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||Last week of February 2021|
(For February Session)
ACET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There is no age bar to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those have completed or appeared in 12th class with English as one of the subject from a recognized board can apply.
- Degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences are also expected to take this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are still studying in 10+2 can also apply.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
ACET Registration Fees (As per previous stats):
- ACET 2021 Application Fees is Rs. 3,000/-.
- Candidates can pay application form fees by online mode.
- Once payment is made it will not be refunded back to any candidates.
ACET Admission Procedure 2021:
After the declaration of ACET result, the candidates those will be declared passed in the exam will have to follow the online admission process. The admission will only be given after the verification of all original educational certificates. Candidates have to send the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form along with the attested documents in the given address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001
ACET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be of Computer Based Test (online).
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for the each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For 1 mark question, 0.5 marks will be deducted, for 2 marks question, 1 mark will be deducted and for 3 marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted.
- Duration of Exam: The questions paper will be of 3 hours.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be of 100 marks.
- No. of Questions: Total of 70 MCQ questions will be asked.
- Section-I: Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation will contain 55% of weightage.
- Section-II: English and Logical Reasoning will contain 45% of weightage.
|No. of Questions||Marks|
|45 questions||1 mark each|
|20 questions||2 marks each|
|05 questions||3 marks each|
ACET 2021 Exam Centers (As per previous stats):
Mumbai, Indore, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Pune, Patna, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur.
How to apply for ACET Admission 2021?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.actuariesindia.org
- On the home page press the “ACET 2021 Application form (for February Session)” link.
- After that read the ACET 2021 Notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well.
- Now press the Apply Online link and fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
Official Website: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
ACET 2021 Result:
ACET 2021 result declares on the official website i.e. actuariesindia.org The ACET result February exam is scheduled to be declared on 1st week of March 2021. Candidates will be able to check the scores or marks by entering their required credentials like Registration no. or E-mail ID and password.
ACET Admit Card 2021:
Candidates have appeared for ACET 2021 entrance exam at their center as mentioned on admit card. Authority will issue the ACET 2021 admit card for February session will be released on 2nd week of February 2021.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
ACET 2021 Exam Dates:
For February Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online registration||1st week of December 2020|
|Last date to apply||4th week of January 2021|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of February 2021|
|ACET exam||Last week of February 2021|
|Declaration of result||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date for membership admission for candidates who wants to appear for June 2021 examination||2nd week of April 2021|
For June Session:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online registration||February 2021|
|Last date for registration||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card releases||May 2021|
|ACET exam||3rd week of June 2021|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date for membership admission for candidates who wants to appear for December 2021 examination||August 2021|
Go through this page to know more about ACET 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On