Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
Check here Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Admission Process. There are various courses such as UG/PG/ PG Diploma/Certificate are provided by this University. You may check complete info regarding Acharya Nagarjuna University Courses, Admission Fee etc from this single page.
Details of Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2019:
|Organization Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Courses||UG/PG/ PG Diploma/ Certificate|
|Category||Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education 2019|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education 2019
ANU CDE Courses Offered:
- Science (B.Sc & M.Sc)
- Arts (B.A & M.A)
- Commerce (B.Com & M.Com)
- Diploma (Consumer Awareness & Food Production)
- Certificate (HIV/AIDS counseling, Hotel and Hospital House Keeping, Consumer Awareness and Grief Counseling),
- PG Diploma (Banking and Financial Management, Bio-informatics, Business Management, Bio-technology, Travel and Tourism Management, Sports Management, Network Administration, Jainism, Guidance and Counseling and Value Education) etc
- Professional (BBM, BCA, BBA, BHM, B.Li.Sc, LLM (4 specializations) ,
- MBA (5 specializations),
- MHM and 5 year Integrated M.Sc in IT, Computers and Chemistry)
Eligibility Criteria for ANU CDE Admission:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc/ M.A||Bachelor’s degree with the relevant subject as one of the main subjects from a recognized university. For M.Sc Computers, BCA and B.Sc-IT is also allowed.|
|M.Sc – IT||Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT OR Any Bachelor’s degree with 6-month Certificate course in IT/ Computers from a recognized university.|
|MCA||Any Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (except BFA and BOL) (ii)Mathematics at 10+2/UG level|
|MBA||Any Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (except BFA and BOL) Mathematics at 10/10+2/UG level Test exemptions may be applicable|
|M.Com||B.Com/ BBM degree|
|MHRM/ MSW/ B.L.I.Sc/ PG Diploma- Others||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|LL.M||LL.B/ B.L degree|
|B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BHM/ BBA||10+2 or equivalent with relevant subjects, if applicable|
|PG Diploma- Bio-informatics/ Biotechnology||Bachelor’s degree in Biological or Physical Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary Science or related subjects|
|Certificate courses||SSC or equivalent. For HIV/AIDS Counselling, Bachelor’s degree OR 10+2 with Paramedical coursework|
Check More Links Related Acharya Nagarjuna University:
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Result
- Acharya Nasgarjuna University Hall Tickets
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Selection Process:
- Admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education are made through Entrance test and eligibility for the course for which candidate has applied for.
- Candidates applying for B.A, BBM, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc, MBA, and MCA candidate have to appear for Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
- Candidates applying for MBA and MCA that are having 10 years of work experience with Bachelor’s Degree or possessing professional degree with 2 years of work experience are exempted from entrance test.
- Admission for UG, PG, PG Diploma, B.Li.Sc, Diploma, and Certificate courses will be according to eligibility for that course.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Application Procedure:
- Candidates are hereby informed that Application form can be obtained from University or Study Centre or Website.
- Course fee is paid in form of demand draft in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University” payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
- Student can pay all types of fee payable to CDE through any branch of Andhra Bank / State Bank of India without D.D charges by crediting to “CDE Fee Collection Account” Nos SBI : 30036214420 / Andhra Bank : 150810011050058.
- Completed form after enclosing required documents can be send to University by post or submitted in Study Centre.
How to apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education?
- Visit the official website of the University anucde.apcfss.in.
- After reaching the home page press the suitable link to apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education Admission.
- Go through the entire details and eligibility criteria for ANU Distance Education Admission 2019.
- After this fill the application form with complete details.
- At last press on submit tab and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
Press Here For: Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education
- Last Date for Submission (without late fee): March 2019 third week (MBA/MCA), May first week 2019 (M.Sc), May 2019 second week (other PG courses), May 2019 third week (UG courses)
- Last Date for Submission (with late fee): May 2019 third week (M.Sc), May 2019 fourth week (other PG courses), June 2019 first week (UG courses)
- Entrance exam: April 2019 third week
Address: Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, NH-16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522510
Phone: 0863-2293299/ 2346222/ 2293356
Visit the official link to know more about Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education 2019-20. Stay in touch with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Which Open University is Best For Admission?||Scholarship in India|