Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University was come into existence in the year of 1976 and located in Guntur. Now, University has decided to start Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Process 2021 – 22.
So, students who are interested need to check Acharya Nagarjuna University Courses, Admission Fee etc from this single page. Candidates can apply by submitting their application form between 28-07-2021 to 30-09-2021.
There are various courses such as UG/PG/ PG Diploma/Certificate are provided by this University such as BA, BArch, BSc, BBA, MTech, MCA, etc. This prominent University is approved by UGC and provided grade B from NAAC. Acharya Nagarjuna is an autonomous University. The institution has a coeducation system.
The admissions will be done on the basis of a merit basis and entrance test scores. Applications for admission are made via online process. Students who wish to get access to Acharya Nagarjuna University need to approach the official website.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Highlights:
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Courses||UG/PG/ PG Diploma/ Certificate|
|Category||Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education 2021|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Also Known As||ANU|
|Starting Date to Apply||28-07-2021|
|Last Date to apply||30-09-2021|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
ANU CDE Courses Offered:
- Science (B.Sc & M.Sc)
- Arts (B.A & M.A)
- Commerce (B.Com & M.Com)
- Diploma (Consumer Awareness & Food Production)
- Certificate (HIV/AIDS counseling, Hotel and Hospital House Keeping, Consumer Awareness and Grief Counseling),
- PG Diploma (Banking and Financial Management, Bio-informatics, Business Management, Bio-technology, Travel and Tourism Management, Sports Management, Network Administration, Jainism, Guidance and Counseling and Value Education) etc
- Professional (BBM, BCA, BBA, BHM, B.Li.Sc, LLM (4 specializations) ,
- MBA (5 specializations),
- MHM and 5 year Integrated M.Sc in IT, Computers and Chemistry)
Eligibility Criteria for ANU CDE Admission:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc/ M.A||Bachelor’s degree with the relevant subject as one of the main subjects from a recognized university. For M.Sc Computers, BCA and B.Sc-IT is also allowed.|
|M.Sc – IT||Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT OR Any Bachelor’s degree with 6-month Certificate course in IT/ Computers from a recognized university.|
|MCA||Any Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (except BFA and BOL) (ii)Mathematics at 10+2/UG level|
|MBA||Any Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (except BFA and BOL) Mathematics at 10/10+2/UG level Test exemptions may be applicable|
|M.Com||B.Com/ BBM degree|
|MHRM/ MSW/ B.L.I.Sc/ PG Diploma- Others||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|LL.M||LL.B/ B.L degree|
|B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BHM/ BBA||10+2 or equivalent with relevant subjects, if applicable|
|PG Diploma- Bio-informatics/ Biotechnology||Bachelor’s degree in Biological or Physical Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary Science or related subjects|
|Certificate courses||SSC or equivalent. For HIV/AIDS Counselling, Bachelor’s degree OR 10+2 with Paramedical coursework|
Check More Links Related Acharya Nagarjuna University:
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Result
- Acharya Nasgarjuna University Hall Tickets
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Selection Process:
- Admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education are made through Entrance test and eligibility for the course for which candidate has applied for.
- Candidates applying for B.A, BBM, B.Com, BHM, B.Sc, MBA, and MCA candidate have to appear for Entrance Test of CDE, ANU.
- Candidates applying for MBA and MCA that are having 10 years of work experience with Bachelor’s Degree or possessing professional degree with 2 years of work experience are exempted from entrance test.
- Admission for UG, PG, PG Diploma, B.Li.Sc, Diploma, and Certificate courses will be according to eligibility for that course.
ANUCDE Distance Education 2021 Application Fee
The application fee details are given in the table below:
|Courses||By Hand||By post/internet|
|B.A./ BBA/ B.Sc./ BHM/ B.Com.||200/-||250/-|
|MBA (3 years), MBA (2 years), MCA (2 years||500/–||600/|
|MBA(3 years), MBA (2 years) with prescribed qualification||350/-||400/-|
|UG/PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate/B.Li. Sc.||120/-||170/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay the application fees through Demand Draft course wise to be drawn in the favour of The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University”, payable at
SBI bank or Andhra Bank,
Nagarjuna Nagar or Nationalized or
Scheduled Bank payable at Guntur
Candidates must note that late fee fine of INR 100/- will be charged if the application form will not be submitted on the mentioned dates.
Nagarjuna University Distance Education Fee Structure 2021:
|BA. (Economics, History, Politics)||4880|
|BA. (Economics, Public Admn, Politics)|
|BA. (Economics, Public Admn, Sociology)|
|BA. (Economics, History, Sociology)|
|BA. (Economics, Politics, Sociology)|
|BA. (History, Politics, Sociology)|
|BA. (Public Admn, Politics, History)|
|BA. (Special English, History, Specialtelugu)|
|BA. (Economics, Banking, Computer Applications)|
|B.COM (Computer Applications)||6730|
|B.B.A. (Bachelor Of Business Administration)||6730|
|BLISc Bachelor Of Library & Information Science||8175|
|MA. Political Science||6530|
|MSW Master Of Social Work||10030|
|MA. Journalism & Mass Communication||6730|
|MA. Human Resources Management||8930|
|M.COM – Accountancy||6730|
|M.COM — Banking||6730|
|MLISc Master Of Library & Information Science||10175|
|Certificate Course In Hotel & Hospital House Keeping||5580|
|Certificate Course In Hivaids Counselling||4680|
|Diploma In Food Production||7080|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Application Procedure:
- Candidates are hereby informed that Application form can be obtained from University or Study Centre or Website.
- Course fee is paid in form of demand draft in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University” payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.
- Student can pay all types of fee payable to CDE through any branch of Andhra Bank / State Bank of India without D.D charges by crediting to “CDE Fee Collection Account” Nos SBI : 30036214420 / Andhra Bank : 150810011050058.
- Completed form after enclosing required documents can be send to University by post or submitted in Study Centre.
How to apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education?
- Visit the official website of the University anucde.apcfss.in.
- After reaching the home page press the suitable link to apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education Admission.
- Go through the entire details and eligibility criteria for ANU Distance Education Admission 2021.
- After this fill the application form with complete details.
- At last press on submit tab and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
Press Here For: Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education
- Birth Certificate or SSC certificate.
- OD/PC of the qualifying examination (for Post Graduation degree.)
- Marks sheets and Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate/PH/NCC/Sports certificate if the candidates are eligible to avail of this reservation.
- ID proof.
ANU Distance Education Contact Number, Email-Id, and Address:
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Andhra Pradesh, India
0863-2346208, 0863-2346222, 0863-2346213
Visit the official link to know more about Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education 2021-22. Stay in touch with this page for getting more interesting facts regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On