Check AIATSL Recruitment September Update from here. Air India Air Transport Services Limited wishes to engage applicants for 214 Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Handyman & other Posts. Candidates who meet with requirements stipulated here can apply for AIATSL Jobs by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled dates and time. Check AIATSL Vacancy, AIATSL Walkin Dates and other details through this page.
Highlights of AIATSL Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Association||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Posts Name||Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Handyman & other|
|Date of AIATS Limited Recruitment Walk-In||From 09-09-2019 to 14-09-2019|
|AIATSL Recruitment Process||Interview|
AIATSL Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||AIATSL Job Vacancy|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource / Administration||08|
|Assistant Human Resource / Administration||06|
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for AIATSL Jobs?
For Other Posts: Applicants should have possessed Graduate / MBA or equivalent Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / institute according to post for AIATSL Advertisement.
- Applicants must have done SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency.
- The candidate should hold AEP against AIATSL Recruitment.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Q.2 What is Age Limit & Pay Scale?
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Customer Agent||28||Rs. 20190/-|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource||30||Rs. 25300/-|
|Assistant Human Resource||28||Rs. 20190/-|
Q.3 What is Application Fee for AIATSL Recruitment?
- For Gen/ OBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- Candidates are required to pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai for AIATSL Recruitment.
Q.4 What is AIATSL 2019 Recruitment Process?
The selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test/ Personal Interview according to post etc which will be conducted by selection panel of Air India Air Transport Services Limited for AIATSL Recruitment.
Q.5 How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment Advertisement?
- To download the application form, candidates first visit the official site that is www.airindia.in for AIATSL Recruitment
- On home page of official site select and hit “Careers” link.
- Select “Various Posts in Air India Air Transport Services Ltd at Mumbai” link.
- First read the notification carefully and download the application format.
- Fill AIATSL Application Form with all necessary information.
- Attach photocopies of documents & application fee (if applicable) along with application.
- Applicants are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification purpose. Candidates may appear for interview at the correct Walk-in-venue and time which is given below.
Systems & Training Division 2nd floor,
GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station,
Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099
Check Here: More Jobs in Mumbai
Q.6 What is Venue of Interview and Dates?
|Posts Name||Walk-In Dates|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource||09-09-2019|
|Assistant Human Resource||09-09-2019|
Must Check: Private Jobs in India
AIATSL Recruitment Notification 2019 Details:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment Notification has been released to fill up 214 vacant Posts of Customer Agent, Jr. Executive, Handyman & other Posts. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at time of appointment.
Those applicants who are interested and fulfill all eligibility can apply for AIATSL Careers by attending the walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about AIATSL Notification 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Government Jobs||Upcoming Sarkari Naukri|
|Latest Jobs By State||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Jobs By Organization||Jobs For Freshers In India|