AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab) has issued a vacancy notification for recruitment of 89 vacant posts of Faculty as Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor in various Discipline/ Department. So, AIIMS Bathinda is inviting applications through offline mode from suitable Indian citizen for filling up the vacant situation of Faculty posts. Eligible Candidates may apply offline in prescribed format of application form. Last date to receipt of application at given office address is 06 th of October, 2023. Recruitment Notification related all required details like Post Name, No. of vacancies, category wise vacancy distribution, Discipline Name & vacant situation, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Useful Link etc are given below as following –
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 Overview –
|Name of Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab)|
|Head Quarter Address||JODHPUR ROMANA, MANDI DABWALI ROAD, BATHINDA, PUNJAB- 151001|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||AIIMS/BTI/RC/Faculty/804/ Dated – 18 Sep 2023|
|Name of Recruitment||AIIMS Bathinda Faculty Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 Apply for 89 Faculty Posts|
|Name of Post||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor|
|Total Number of Vacancies||89 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read the official Notification Details|
|Apply Mode||Offline / Google Form|
|Starting Date to Apply||18 September, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||Last date for applying on Google form – 04 October, 2023 (11 PM)
Last date of receipt of Hard Copy of
|Official Website –||https://aiimsbathinda.edu.in/|
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Advertisement No. – AIIMS/BTI/RC/Faculty/804/ Dated – 18 Sep 2023
Recruitment Organization Authority – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab)
Name of Post – Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor
Total No. of Vacancies – 89 Posts
|Vacancy Details –|
|Additional Professor –||09|
|Associate Professor –||25|
|Assistant Professor –||32|
Post Name , Discipline / Specialty, Total Vacncies, Reservation Status, Pay Scale –
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale –
Educational Qualification- (As on 06/10/2023)
- Candidates Should Possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/ MS/DM/DNB/M.Ch) in relevant discipline / department
- For More Details about qualification & experience Refer the Notification
Essential Educational Qualification, Experience & Desirable –
Age Limit – (As on 06/10/2023) –
- Upper Age Limit for Professor/Additional Professor: 58 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: 50 Year
Age Relaxation –
- Age Relaxation in upper limit for only reserved categories will be applicable as per GOI Rules
- EWS – No Age Relaxation
- SC/St – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- Government Servant – 05 years
- PWD – Age relaxation will be extended as per the DOPT Guidelines.
- Ex-Serviceman – As applicable under DOPT Guidelines.
Pay Scale –
- Professor – Pay Band & Grade Pay of Level-14-A (Rs. 1,68,900-2,20,400) of 7th CPC plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable)
- Additional Professor – Pay Band & Grade Pay of Level-13-A2+ (Rs. 1,48,200-2,11,400) of 7th CPC plus usual allowances includig NPA (if applicable)
- Associate Professor – Pay Band & Grade Pay of Level-13-A1+ (Rs. 1,38,300- 2,09,200) of 7th CPC plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable).
- Assistant Professor – Pay Band & Grade Pay of Level-12 (Rs. 1,01,500-1,67,400) of 7th CPC plus usual allowances including NPA (if applicable). After 3 years Assistant Professors will move to level 13 of the Pay Matrix.
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in vacancies & Eligibility Criteria will be given for reserved categories as per Government of India Policy.. Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation benefits under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/relaxation as per eligibility prescribed in the rules/notice. They should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed Page 8 of 13 format as on date in support of their claim as stipulated in the rules/notice for such benefits and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date (i.e., closing date of receipt of application)
Job Location– AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab)
Job Employment type – Regular
Job Role – Teaching / Medical
Job Period – Permanent
Probation Period – Two Years
AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply –
Who can Apply – Indian Citizen (Male & Female )/ Persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Selection Process – Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview for appointment
Exam Date / Interview Date,Time, Venue –
The information regarding eligibility/ shortlisting of candidates will be published on the website of AIIMS, Bathinda only. The date and time for interview will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only and the same will also be published on the AIIMS, Bathinda website.
Note – All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview. The short- listed
candidate(s) based on their submissions, must bring one print out of application form and all original certificates viz. (i) 10th class, (ii) essential qualifications and experience(s) (iii) No Objection Certificate (if in regular employment in any Govt./Semi Govt./Government Enterprises/Government funded autonomous Institutions) along with a set of self-attested photocopy of the said document(s)/certificate(s).
Form Type – Offline Application Form
Apply Mode – Offline
Application Fee –
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD Candidates: NIL
Payment Mode -The Candidates will be required to pay prescribed Application Fees through Online Mode
Only via Payment Gateway. Link mentioned Below.
Apply Pre Requisite -/Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
The self-attested copies of the following documents should be sent along with the application form:
(a) the application forms and Candidate’s Brief in prescribed format
(b) Mark sheets and degrees.
(c) Proof of Age / Date of Birth.
(d) Caste/Category Certificate for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/PwBD (in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India)
(e) Experience Certificate (all experiences furnished in online application form).
(f) No Objection Certificate (NOC) for candidates working in Central/State Govt.
(g) Two passport size Photographs.
(h) Any other relevant documents.
How to Apply – Before apply, Interested Candidates are required to read the complete details of official vacancy notification available on official website of AIIMS Bathinda through a link provided below on this page. Eligible Candidates fulfills all the terms and conditions of eligibility criteria may apply offline .
Instruction and Steps –
- The candidates applying for the post(s) in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforementioned posts(s) and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before last date of 06 Oct 2023
- The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before offline application. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognised by the MCI/NMC/Govt. of India
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the above noted posts.
- All candidates are required to fill the mandatory GOOGLE-Form through the link given below latest by 04 Oct 2023 after which the link will be disabled:
- Candidates are required to download the application form through the Institute website.
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Bathinda at https://aiimsbathinda.edu.in/
- Click on “Recruitment” tab available on home page and then search for the
Advertisement for Recruitment to Posts of Faculty (Group-A) on Direct Recruitment in various Departments of AIIMS Bathinda.
- Click the link and download Recruitment notification & Application form
- Read the vacancy notification carefully
- take a print copy of application form
- Fill out the application form correctly and carefully
- Pay the application fee through given mode of payment
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply online separately for each
such post, pay the application fee for each post, and submit hard copies with supporting
documents separately for each applied post.
- Envelope containing Dully filled hard copy of application enclosed with copy of Application fee payment transaction receipt should be sent to below given address by post
- . The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST
OF…………….…………DEPTT. OF………………………………. ”
- The candidate should mention the transaction number on the space provided in the application form and send the transaction receipt copy with duly typed application form and self attested certificates in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth
certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer (if employed) through Registered post or Speed post only to the below mentioned address so as to reach before last date.
Address – The Recruitment Cell, AIIMS, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, JODHPUR ROMANA, MANDI DABWALI ROAD, BATHINDA, PUNJAB- 151001
Contact Details – Email – [email protected]
Important Dates –
|Starting Date For Apply & Payment of Fee||18 September, 2023|
|Last date for applying on Google form||04 October, 2023 (11 PM)|
|Last date of receipt of Hard Copy of
|06 October, 2023 (1 PM)|
Important Links –
|Payment Link –||Click Here|
|Google Form Link –||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|