AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Gorakhpur has released a vacancy notification for recruitment of 137 vacant posts of Senior Resident Doctors in various discipline. So It has invited applications through offline mode from suitable Indian citizen for filling up the vacancies. Eligible Candidates may apply offline in prescribed format of application form. Last date to receipt of application at given office address is 10th of October, 2023. Vacancy Notification related all required details like Post Name, No. of vacancies, category wise vacancy distribution, Discipline Name & vacant situation, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Useful Link etc are given below as following –
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Overview –
|Name of Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Gorakhpur|
|Head Quarter Address||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||Advertisement No: AIIMS/GKP/RECT/SR/2023-24/ 85, Date – 15/09/2023|
|Name of Recruitment||AIIMS Gorakhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Apply for 137 Senior Residents Post|
|Name of Post||Senior Residents|
|Total Number of Vacancies||137|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read Full Article|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application form|
|Starting Date to Apply||15/09/2023|
|Last Date to receipt of Application||10/10/2023|
|Official Website –||https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/|
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Advertisement No: AIIMS/GKP/RECT/SR/2023-24/ 85 Date – 15/09/2023
Recruitment Organization Authority – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Gorakhpur
Name of Post – Senior Residents
Total No. of Vacancies – 137 Posts
Department / Discipline, Vacancies, Category Wise Reservation Status –
- 4% reservation for PwD candidates on a horizontal basis as per Government Rules.
- Candidates may kindly take note that for the post of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators in the Department of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry & Pharmacology, both Medical as well as Non-Medical candidates can apply.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale
Educational Qualification –
1. SENIOR RESIDENTS (Non-Academic):-
a) A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
b) Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
c) A postgraduate degree i.e.MD/MS/DNB/BDS/MDS/DM/ MCH in the specialty concerned or its equivalent.
d) For Non-Medical candidates MSc. in the concerned subject and Ph. D. from a recognized university.
e) For the Department of Pathology, the essential qualification shall be MD pathology/MD Lab Medicine.
Age Limit – (As on Date of Interview) –
Maximum -45 years for General UR Category.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given to reserved category as per government rules as follow –
SC/ST – 05 Year, OBC – 03 years, PwBD – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST Category.
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation in vacancies & Relaxation in eligibility criteria for reserved categories will be given as per Government of India Policies.
Note: – All Candidates, who want to get benefit of reservation/age relaxation/exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim.
Note – The candidates who are in service in any Government Institutions are required to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of Interview. Such candidates will not be permitted for interview if they fail to produce no objection certificate on the day of interview during
scrutiny of documents.
Pay Scale – Senior Resident as per revised pay scale 7th CPC as applicable. (Level-11 of the Matrix (Pre-Revised PB 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67,700/- + usual allowance admissible under rules + NPA plus other usual allowance
Job Location- Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Job Employment type – Contractual Basis
Job Role – Medical
Job Period – Initially for a period of one year and which may extendable for a period of up to another 02 year based on performance and conduct of the respective Senior Resident.
Who can apply – Indian Nationals (All Male & Female)
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply –
Selection Process – Candidate’s appointment will be on the basis of performance in Interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for new latest information about this recruitment notice.
Interview Date, Time, Venue –
Interview Date & time will be updated on official website later.
Note – Candidates will have to bring a copy of application form along with one set of self-attested photocopies & their originals also of relevant documents as written below , with fees transaction details and one passport size color photograph pasted in the application form.
Form Type – Offline Application form
Apply Mode – Offline by postal
Application Fee –
• For UR, EWS and OBC Category : Rs. 1,000/-
• For Women, SC/ST and PwBD Category : NIL
Payment Mode – Application Fees has to be deposited in following bank account.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account Number: 38544155228
IFSC Code: SBIN0018457
Branch: Giradharganj, Gorakhpur-273008
Apply Pre Requisite -/ Enclosure -/ Documents –
- DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED IN ORIGINAL AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW –
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate / Birth Certificate)
- No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/BDS/MDS/M.Sc./Ph.D. Mark sheets & Certificates.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council / Respective Council.
- Experience Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate and Attempt Certificate.
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduates).
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi. Govt., PSU Employee.
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC and issued by competent authority within one year).
- Candidate are requested to bring properly filled Application form in prescribed format format
- Any other relevant documents.
- Passport size color photograph
- Caste / Category Certificate
Note: – Candidates who do not produce the above mentioned original documents at the time of interview will not be considered for selection.
How to Apply- Interested Candidates are required to read the complete details of official vacancy notification available on official website of AIIMS Gorakhpur through a link given below on this page. Eligible Candidates fulfills all the terms and conditions of eligibility criteria may apply offline in prescribed format of application form.
Follow these steps for applying –
- Candidates have to fill the Offline Application form available on AIIMS Gorakhpur website so visit at https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/
- Click on ‘Recruitment>current>notices’ available on home page
- Search for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment- ‘Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents Under Govt. Of India Residency Scheme’
- Download and Read the notification carefully and ensure about applying process and eligibility criteria
- Download and take a print out of the prescribed format of application form available with recruitment notification
- Fill out the application form correctly & carefully as per instructions
- Paste the color photograph & attach the self attested photo copies of required documents with application form.
- The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of Senior Resident & Department)……………..”
- Duly filled in application form in prescribed format enclosed with pasted photograph along with copy of Fee transaction documents should be sent to below given address by speed post / Registered A.D/Courier
Address – Address for sending the hard copy of the application form along with copy of Fee transaction documents is as under: –
Recruitment Cell (Academic Block), All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur, Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh-273008
Contact Details – Email Id – [email protected]
Important Dates –
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||15/09/2023|
|Last Date to receipt of Application form||10/10/2023|
Full details about AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 can be seen at following Link –
Important Links –
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|