AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, Nadia District (West Bengal), A Statutory Body under the Aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the various 120 vacant posts of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ in various discipline. So, AIIMS, Kalyani is inviting online applications from suitable Indian citizen for recruitment. Eligible Candidates may apply online Within 30 days of Publication in Employment News. Recruitment advertisement related all required details like Post Name, No. of vacancies, category wise vacancy distribution, Discipline Name & vacant situation, Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Useful Link etc are written below –
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Overview –
|Name of Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, Nadia District (West Bengal)|
|Head Quarter Address||NH – 34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal – 741245|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||No. 1855/E-12014/4/23- (NON-FAC)|
|Name of Recruitment||AIIMS Kalyani Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 120 Group B and C Posts|
|Name of Post||Group B and C Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read the Full Article|
|Starting Date to Apply||13/09/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||Within 30 days of Publication in Employment News.|
|Official Website –||https://aiimskalyani.edu.in/|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details –
Advertisement No. – No. 1855/E-12014/4/23- (NON-FAC)
Recruitment Organization Authority – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, Nadia District (West Bengal)
Total No. of Vacancies – 120 Posts
(Out of which 4% of vacancies in the cadre strength shall be reserved for PwBD as per GOI Rules)
Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Category wise Vacancy Reservation Status –
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria –
Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification, Experience, Desirable and Age Limit –
*20 posts of Technicians (Laboratory) cadre are for Anesthesia/Operation Theatre/ICU.
**12 posts of Technicians (Laboratory) cadre are for Laboratory.
Note – The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experiences will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in
Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. However, separate notification shall be published in the Institute website regarding online application.
Age Relaxation –
Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit –
SC/ST – 05 years, OBC – 03 years, PwBD – 10 years, Government Servant – 05 years
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in vacancies & Eligibility Criteria will be given for reserved categories as per Government of India Policy.
Job Location – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, West Bengal
Job Employment type – Regular
Job Period – Permanent
Probation Period – Two Years
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply –
Who can apply – Indian Citizen (All Male /Female)
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Written Exam
- Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
Exam Date / Interview Date,Time, Venue – Notified soon on official website of AIIMS Kalyani
Exam Pattern – Notified soon on official website of AIIMS Kalyani
Exam Centre – Notified soon on official website of AIIMS Kalyani
Form Type – Online Application Form
Apply Mode – Online
Application Fee –
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/ Woman candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For PWB Candidates: NIL
Payment Mode – Through Online method like debit or credit card/ Net Banking.
Apply Pre Requisite -/ Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
- Category / Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC (if applicable)
- Payment receipt
Note – .
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through Online mode and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid. Multiple Applications for a single post are prohibited
- Any query regarding technical problem of on-line application mode may be sent
through email to: [email protected] (only for online Application Form Related Query)
How to Apply – Before apply, Wishing Candidates are suggested to read the full details of official recruitment notification available on official website of AIIMS Kalyani through a link given below on this page. Eligible Candidates fulfills all the terms and conditions of eligibility criteria may apply online .
Follow these steps to apply online –
- Go to official website of AIIMS Kalyani at https://aiimskalyani.edu.in/
- Search and Click the link ’13-09-2023 Advertisement for recruitment of various Group-B&C posts on regular basis in AIIMS Kalyani. ‘ under ‘what’s new’ section available on home page.
- Read the Notification of Vacancy Advertisement carefully and ensure about applying process & eligibility conditions
- Click on Apply Link (will available soon) and Fill the application form correctly and carefully.
- Pay the Application fee through the online mode
- Check the entered details once again & correct it if any error.
- submit and take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use.
Address – NH – 34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal – 741245
Contact Details –
Email Id – [email protected], Phone: 033 – 29516004
Important Dates –
|Date of Publication of Advertisement||13-09-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||Within 30 days of Publication in Employment News.|
Important Links –
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here (will be available soon at official website)|
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|