Check Step by Step Guide for AIIMS Login 2021-22 here!! Candidates applying for recent AIIMS UG/PG admission process need to register themselves at the site while already registered candidates need to follow AIIMS Login procedure which has been described on this page. To get more instructions about AIIMS MBBS Candidate Registration check this page.
AIIMS Login 2021-22 Highlights:
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Admission in||MBBS programme in AIIMS Institutions.|
|Category||AIIMS Login 2021-22|
|AIIMS MBBS registration 2021||updated soon|
|Admit Card Availability||Nov 2021|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam 2021||1st,2nd,4th,5th,7th & 8 th December, 2021|
|Result Declaration||Jan 2022|
How to create AIIMS Candidate Login 2021-22?
Steps to create AIIMS candidate login:
- For this concern, go to the official web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsexams.org”.
- Then press on the “Academic Courses / Recruitments” link present in mid of the homepage.
- Now select AIIMS Course according to the course and go to the respective page for information.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Now go back and press “Proceed” button.
- Now a new page will be opened containing all the details about Registration.
- Registered users can enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha for AIIMS candidate login.
- New users have to press “Login” Button for AIIMS login Credentials.
- Wait for few seconds and you are successfully registered for “AIIMS 2021”.
AIIMS Login Links:
|Select the Academic Course direct|
by going through this Link
|AIIMS MBBS Login||Press Here|
|How To Fill Online Application Form||Check Here|
|How To Pay Fees Online Through|
Credit/ Debit Card
|Forgot Registration Number||Press Here|
|MBBS-2021 Exam Dates||Check here|
|AIIMS Official Link||Press Here|
|Check More Links|
|AIIMS Admit Card||Get Details|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
|AIIMS MBBS||Get Details|
|How To Crack AIIMS||Get Details|
|AIIMS MBBS Cut Off||Get Details|
|AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||Get Details|
|AIIMS Recruitment||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for AIIMS?||Get Details|
How to Use AIIMS Login 2021 in Application Procedure?
Step 1: Visit the Registration Link:
- Visit to the official web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsexams.org” through online mode.
- Now candidates have to select “Academic Courses / Recruitments” link.
- After that, candidates have to select AIIMS Course according to their desire and go to the respective page for information.
Step2: Read the Notification:
- Read all the details present in the notification very carefully and check eligibility required for applying against the same.
Step3: Proceeding for Registration:
- Then you have to Press on the “Proceed” button to go further.
- If you have already registered, then enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha for AIIMS candidate login.
- New users are required to hit on “Login” Button for AIIMS MBBS login.
Note: Applicant must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service and also check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam after registration to get Login Credential for complete Application process.
- After hitting the “Login” button, “Instruction Page” will be opened on your screen containing the detailed information regarding the various steps of registration form.
Step4: Fill and Submit Application form:
- Then candidates have to fill AIIMS Online Registration Form with required details such as Candidate full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality, qualifications (class-10 / school leaving certificate) etc in prescribed format.
- Hit on “Register” button after filling up the information.
- After that, an Email and SMS will be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password.
- An AIIMS application form 2021 login ID allotted to you will appear on screen.
Step5: Make Payment:
- After hitting “Proceed” button, this will navigate you to Make Payment page to pay an Application Fee.
- Payment of Application fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
- Candidates should Login with their credentials of net banking and hit on submit button to proceed for payment.
- Application fee amount will reflect in the form and candidate should check the details carefully before hitting Confirm button.
- Take printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of Application fee.
Step 6: Select the City:
- After successful payment of Application fee candidate will be directed to City Choice Page where candidates have to do the City Choice for entrance examination.
- The City availability list shows the real time status of seats available in a city.
Step 7: Qualification and Address Details:
- Now candidates are required to fill Qualification & Address Details regarding Qualifying Examination like Name, Status, and Board of Exam etc. and complete permanent and correspondence address.
- Now candidates need to press on the “Proceed” button.
Check Out: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation
Step 8: Upload Images, Signatures and Documents:
- Candidates need to upload his/her latest passport size Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and all the testimonials.
- The supported digital image format includes .gif, .png, jpg/jpeg.
Step 9: Final Submission:
- Candidates have to press on the “Proceed” button for final submission and final procedure.
Step 10: Print Application Form:
Now at the end candidates have to take a Print out of the Application Form.
Application Form contains all the details provided by candidate during on line registration i.e. Personal Details, Payment details, City Choice, Qualification & Address Details and Uploaded Images etc.
AIIMS MBBS Application Fee:
|Other Backward Classes (Both|
Creamy and Non-creamy Layers)
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 1200|
|Persons with Bench-mark disabilities [PWBD}||Exempted|
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Forgot ID & Password For AIIMS Exam login?
Then follow some of these steps and recover your Id & password Easily:
- In case you forgot your Password then candidates have to press on the ‘Forgot Your Login’ link on the login page.
- For this concern, you have to enter the following information AIIMS MBBS login 2021-22 ID or date of birth, Registered Mobile number, Registered Email ID to get Password.
- Then hit on “Submit” button.
- Within a few second passwords will be sent on your registered email ID.
Forgot Registration Number – Steps to Recover Registration ID
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Question: I cannot login. What should I do?
Answer: Any of the following reasons may prevent you from login:
- Incorrect User ID & Password: This occurs if the candidate ID and/or the password is incorrect. Your password is sensitive, therefore use the correct password. In case you have forgotten the password, use ‘forgot login details’ to get a new login password on your registered E-mail ID. Use the correct candidate ID and password for logging in.
- Internet Browser Problem: Please read the User manual for candidates. Follow the instructions about using internet browser (Internet Explorer-7 or higher version, Firefox 3.5 or higher version) and the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Internet connection Interrupted: Your internet connection should be uninterrupted. If internet interruption takes place, the IP address which is being monitored will change and a ‘Your session has expired’ message will be displayed. Please try to login from another computer from which other candidate(s) may have logged in successfully.
Question: How can I Download my AIIMS Admit Card?
Answer: AIIMS Admit Card will be soon updated on official website for 2021-22. Registered candidates against AIIMS MBBS Exam can download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card from here by hitting the direct link provided above.
Question: How can I get my AIIMS Result?
Answer: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will soon declare AIIMS Result. Candidates, appearing in AIIMS Exam are required to check their AIIMS MBBS Results and AIIMS MBBS Merit List through online mode @ www.aiimsexams.org.
Question: How to apply for AIIMS Counselling?
Answer: AIIMS Counselling will be starting as per schedule dates. AIIMS Medical (MBBS) Entrance Exam is a national level entrance test conducted by national testing agency, New Delhi for providing admission to MBBS course in all 9 AIIMS of India.
Read Also: Top colleges in india
AIIMS Previous year Cut Off
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/|
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Through this Official Link, candidates can check the whole AIIMS Login 2021 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||Students’ Horoscope|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|