AIIMS Patna Senior Nursing Officer & Tutor Recruitment 2023 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna is looking for suitable Candidates for filling up a total of 147 vacant post of Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – I) & Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing) Vacancy on Direct recruitment basis. Candidates with having qualified degree in B.Sc (Nursing) May apply online from 01/10/2023 to 15/10/2023. Interested Candidates can read the Recruitment Details in regard of Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Reservation Status, Age Limit & Relaxation, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply etc. written below in few paragraphs –
AIIMS Patna Senior Nursing Officer & Tutor Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|Name of Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna|
|Head Quarter Address||Patna – Aurangabad Rd, Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bari Khagaul, Bihar 801507|
|Recruitment Notification No. –||Advertisement No: F-137738/AIIMS/Pat/Tutor/2023 Dated – 23rd of September, 2023|
|Name of Recruitment||Recruitment to the post of Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing) on
DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS
|Name of the Article||AIIMS Patna Senior Nursing Officer & Tutor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 147 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – I) & Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||147 Posts|
|Type of Article||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Eligibility Criteria||Read the official Notification Details|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01/10/2023|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15/10/2023|
|Official Website –||https://aiimspatna.edu.in/|
AIIMS Patna Senior Nursing Officer & Tutor Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details, Reservation Status, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale –
Advertisement No: F-137738/AIIMS/Pat/Tutor/2023, Dated – 23rd of September, 2023
Recruitment Organization Authority – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna
Total No. of Vacancies – 147 Posts
1.Name of Post – Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – I) (Group -B)
No. of Vacancies – 127 Posts
Reservation Status –
- OBC –34
- SC – 19
- ST – 9
(includes 5 vacancies earmarked for PwBD)
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience –
(i) B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University;
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University.
ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
Three years’ experience as Staff Nurse Gr. II after B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 100 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institute. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
Age Limit – (As on Last Date i.e. 15/10/2023) – 21 to 35 years.
Pay Scale– Level- 8 in Pay Matrix of (Rs. 47600- 151100); Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/- (Pre-revised)
2. Post Name – Tutor / Clinical Instructor (Nursing) (Group A)
No. of Vacancies – 20 Posts
Category Wise Reservation Status – UR – 10, OBC – 05, SC -02, ST -01, EWS – 02
Note – 4% horizontal reservation will be applicable to Physically Handicapped category as per the Government of India Rules
Educational Qualification & Experience –
1. B.Sc. (Nursing) degree from a recognized University/Institution.
Registered Nurse and Midwife with sister tutor’s Diploma
2. 3 years’ experience in a Teaching Institution
Age Limit – (As on Last Date i.e. 15/10/2023) – Maximum – 50 years.
Pay Scale – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100with Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-(Level-10 as per 7th CPC)
Age Relaxation –
- Age Relaxation in upper limit for reserved categories is applicable as per GOI Rules.
NOTE-: AGE CONCESSION IS NOT ADMISSIBLE TO SONS, DAUGHTERS AND DEPENDENTS OF
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation & Relaxation in Eligibility Criteria, Vacancies, Application Fee, Selection etc. will be given to selected reserved categories as per Government of India Policy.
Job Location – The Candidate are likely to be posted a rural health and urban centre attached with the AIIMS, Patna.
Job Employment type – Regular on Direct Recruitment Basis
Job Role – Medical
Job Period – Permanent
Probation period: The period of probation is Two years.
AIIMS Patna Senior Nursing Officer & Tutor Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Important Useful Links –
Who can Apply – Indian Citizen ( Male /Female)
Selection Process – Written Test & Skill Test, Document Verification & Medical Test
- Scheme of Examination: The examination will be Computer Based online /offline mode of exam for the post
of Senior Nursing Officer and Skill Test.
Skill Test will be held after the Computer Based Online/Offline Exam.
Skill Test will be qualifying (Marks obtained in qualifying exam will not be considered for deciding merit of
the Candidate). Candidate will have to score 50% marks in the Skill Test to qualify.
The candidate will be called for Skill Test as per merit, and their Category.
The examination will consist of syllabus / subject content mentioned below for the post of Senior Nursing officer.
Exam Date / Interview Date/Time /Venue – will be notified shortly on official website of AIIMS, Patna. Keep in touch & check time to time the official website for latest updated information.
- The detailed information viz. (date of uploading of Status of application, date of uploading of Admit card etc.) related to conduct of Examination and its result will be uploaded in due course of time in the website www.aiimspatna.edu.in. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS website www.aiimspatna.edu.in as no admit card will be sent by post.
- The candidates are advised to bring Admit Card downloaded from AIIMS website at the time of Online (CBT) mode Examination and hand over the same to the Invigilator after completing the Examination, failing which their candidature/performance in the Online (CBT) mode Examination will not be considered.
Exam Pattern – For Exam Pattern & Syllabus details, check official vacancy notification given below through a link.
Form Type – Online Application Form
Apply Mode – Online
Application Fee –
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- For PWBD / EXSM : NIL
Payment Mode –
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- By Using Debit /Credit Card / Net Banking
- Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
Apply Pre Requisite -/ Enclosure -/ Documents –
- Email Id
- Mobile No.
- ID & Address Proof
- Educational Qualification with Marks sheet & Experience
- Caste / Category/PH/EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Age Proof (Date of birth)
- NOC (If applicable)
AIIMS Patna Senior Nursing Officer & Tutor Recruitment 2023 How to Apply –
How to Apply – Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the detailed instruction contained in this recruitment notice, which is also available on the website of the www.aiimspatna.edu.in, carefully before applying. It is available below on this page through a link. Eager Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects & fulfills the all terms and conditions of eligibility criteria can submit their application through ONLINE mode only. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Patna official websites from 01/10/2023. Follow these steps to apply online –
- Go to Official Website of Patna AIIMS @ https://aiimspatna.edu.in/
- Click on tab ‘Opportunities>Recruitment’ available on home page
- Search For ‘F-148024/Rect./SNO/2023 Dated: 23.09.2023’ – Recruitment to the post of Senior Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-I) on Direct Recruitment Basis
End Date: 15 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar
- Download Notification through the link and read it carefully to be sure about eligibility condition & applying procedure.
- Click the ‘Apply Online Link’ (will be available from 01/10/2023)
- Fill all the details correctly & carefully
- Upload all the required documents in proper size & format
- Pay Application fee through given online mode
- Check all the entered details once again before final submit
- submit & take a print out of application for future use.
Address – Patna – Aurangabad Rd, Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bari Khagaul, Bihar 801507
Contact Details – Clarification & Enquiries (Only for Advertisement related query):
Mail to: [email protected]
Important Dates –
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||01/10/2023|
|Closing Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||15th day from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Important Links –
|Online Apply Link –||Click Here|
|Official Notification Pdf Link||Senior Nursing Officer –Click Here
Tutor / Clinical Instructor – Click Here
|Official Website||Click Here|