AIPVT Notification 2022 will be released in the second week of July 2022. All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is a national level admission procedure held by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). AIPVT examination was replaced by the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Eligible and interested aspirants can grab more details concerning AIPVT Application Form, AIPVT Exam Dates, Fees and AIPVT Eligibility from this page.
AIPVT 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||AIPVT 2022|
|AIPVT Full-Form||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||B.V.Sc. & A.H Courses under 15% All India Quota seat|
|Organizing Body||Veterinary Council of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AIPVT 2022 Important Dates
|1st round online registration||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of July 2022|
|Process & seat allocation||3rd week of July 2022|
|Result||Last week of July 2022|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate||Last week of July to 1st week of August 2022|
|Vacant seats publication for 2nd round||1st week of August 2022|
|Seat allotment process|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of round 2||2nd to 3rd week of August 2022|
|Vacant seats publication for 3rd round||3rd week of August 2022|
|Seat allotment process|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of round 3||4th week of August to 1st week of September 2022|
|Provisional allotment of seats for 4th round||1st week of September 2022|
|Submission of online payment|
|Reporting to allotted college by the candidate against seat allotment of mop-up round||2nd week to 3rd week of September 2022|
All India Pre-Veterinary Test
AIPVT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for All India Pre-Veterinary Test, applicant must be an Indian citizen (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir)
- Applying candidates must have passed/appeared 10+2 as a qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Qualifying examination must be passed with 50% aggregate marks scored in PCB and English.
- Candidates appearing for 12th Class Examination are also eligible for All India Pre-Veterinary Test as per AIPVT Notification.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Applicants must have completed 17 years of age as on or before 31st December, 2021
- Upper age limit must be 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable).
Seat Reservation for AIPVT 2022
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Physically Handicapped (Horizontal basis)||3%|
Authority will prepare merit list for all the categories on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam. Selected Candidates will be invited for AIPVT counseling process. Aspirants are required to fill and lock their choices of colleges as per their rank. Subsequent to seat allotment, students need to report to the allotted college for fulfilling admission formalities.
AIPVT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Language of the Exam: Two different languages which are Hindi and English.
- Duration of the Exam: 3 hours, equal to 180 minutes.
- Type of questions: MCQ type of questions.
- Number of Questions: 180 questions
- Marking scheme: +4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Subject: Three different subjects that are Botany, Chemistry and Physics
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
Read Below Given Tips:
AIPVT Syllabus 2022
There is no fixed AIPVT 2022 Syllabus as prescribed by the authority. Questions in All India Pre-Veterinary Test are asked from 11th and 12th streams under the pattern of 10+2/intermediate/pre-medical university/12th board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the subjects from which questions will be asked, you may take guidance from NCERT books for better preparation.
|CLASS XI||Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves|
|CLASS XII||Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices|
|CLASS XI||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter- Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry|
|CLASS XII||Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|CLASS XI||Diversity in Living World Structural Organization in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology|
|CLASS XII||Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecology and environment|
All willing aspirants need to pay application fee as mentioned below-
|For General/OBC||Rs 1500/- (Rs 1500/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
|For SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750/- (Rs 750/- + Rs 750/- with late fee)|
Mode Of Payment
- Candidates are required to pay applicable service/processing charges & Service Taxes.
- Fee will be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan using SB Collect facility in State Bank of India.
- You can aloso pay through credit card/debit card/net banking using on-line payment gateway facility in Vijaya Bank.
How to Apply for AIPVT 2022?
Those contenders who want to apply against AIPVT Notification are supposed to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Individuals need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.aipvt.vci.nic.in to apply for AIPVT Exam 2022
- Then check “News/Events” section which is available at the right side of the home page.
- Choose the suitable link which is related to AIPVT Notification 2022.
- Collect the entire information regarding All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2022.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and you will be re-direct on a new page.
- Complete AIPVT Registration Process and you will receive user ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and select “login” button.
- Fill AIPVT Application Form with correct details and upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Make a review of filled AIPVT Application Form 2022 and hit on “Submit” button.
- At the end, take a hard copy of AIPVT Online Application Form 2022 for further use.
AIPVT 2022 Contact Details
|AIPVT Helpline Number (For Technical support for online application)|
|Address||Veterinary Council of India [for queries) A – Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066. Phone No : 011 – 26184149/26184354|
All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2022:
AIPVT is conducted in order to provide admission to eligible candidates in B.V.Sc. & A.H courses under 15% All India Quota Seats. It is organized by Veterinary Council of India. However, the seats will be allotted to the aspirants on the basis of different factors such as rank, choice, availability, reservation policy, etc.
Contenders may check the above given Official Link to get more information about AIPVT Notification 2022. Follow us on social media to get latest updates on All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2022
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|