For UG/PG Courses, AKU Admission 2022 Process will be started soon by Aryabhatta Knowledge University. This University was come into existence by the Government of Bihar. The university promotes professional education related to technical, management, medical, and allied professional education.
To get AKU admission, candidates will have to qualify Entrance Exam. To attend the entrance test, students must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit application form till the last date that is given below courses wise. Get more details about Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2022 from here.
AKU 2022 Highlights:
|Full-Form||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Courses Offered||Technical, Medical, Management & professional education|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Address||Gyan Parisar, Mithapur, Patna-800 001 (Bihar) India|
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Arun Kumar Agrawal|
|State / UT||Patna|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Course||Last Date||Test Date|
|B.Ed||To be announced||To be announced|
|M.Ed||3rd week of March 2022||3rd week of April 2022|
|B.Sc Nursing||4th week of June 2022||2nd week of July 2022|
|B.Sc Post Nursing||4th week of June 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
AKU Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Aspirants must be qualified in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Applicants must belong from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only are also eligible.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age to fill AKU nursing application form,
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates should have GNM Qualified.
- Candidates must complete 6 month of internship.
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
For B.Ed Course
- Passed in Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum qualifying percentage.
- The reserved categories (SC/ST only) candidates will get a relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- Passed B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed with minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Candidates belonging to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies.
AKU Application Fee
Candidates can submit The offiline/online filled ANAT 2022 AKU application form with the Paytm-Receipt / Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,500/-(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five HundredOnly) for SC/ST/PWD candidates only which should issued from any nationalized bank, in favour of “AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND” payable at Patna.
AKU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
Check the AKU Nursing Exam pattern below:
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for incorrect answer
- of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Sections in B.Sc Nursing Exam
|D||Aptitude, English, General
Sections in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam
Check Here: AKU Admission Details
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||25|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to class Xth||25|
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||25|
|A||Education in Emerging Indian Society||25|
|B||Development of Learners and Teaching Learning Process||25|
|C||Development of Education System in India||25|
List of Documents required for AKU Online Form
Below is the list of important documents that are required by the applicants while filling the AKU online exam for original verification.
- Attested copy of the Marks-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by an officer authorized by the Govt. for the purpose in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
- Attach two copies of colour photograph (Write your name, Acknowledgement No. on the backside)
How To Apply For AKU Online Admission Process
follow the few simple steps mentioned below to download the AKU online admission form 2022.
Step 1 – First is to Visit the official website of AKU that is AKUbihar.ac.in
Step 2 – After which candidate has to proceed to the “students” link that will be provided on the homepage of the website.
Step 3 – Now, candidate have to hit the “ admission” tab to obtain details regarding AKU Application Form.
Step 4 – all the significant details related to AKU nursing admission will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – Candidate can apply online /offline by choosing appropriate link to fill up AKU application form.
Step 6 – Fill it with correct details and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
Step 7 – Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of AKU application form 2022 and those who wish to apply offline can send the AKU online form at the specified address mention in AKU admission notice.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
AKU Nursing Admit Card 2022
After the completion of Aryabhatta Knowledge University admission process, (AKU) will issue the AKU Nursing admit card. For AKU Nursing Admission Test, AKU admit card is the most important document.
The Applicants can download the admit card by entering the Acknowlegment Number issued by the university. ANAT 2022 admit card consists of details like the necessary information such as Candidate’s name, exam date, medium of exam, time of exam etc. Admit card is an essential document for the exam point of view. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam.
AKU Notification 2022
AKU nursing admission will be soon out by the university officials. ANAT will be conducted for admission of eligible candidates in B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and AKU entrance exam details before applying for the exam.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Fee Structure
|MBBS||5 Yrs||Rs. 4,15,000|
Candidates can visit the Official Link and get further information about AKU Admission 2022. If you have any query regarding AKU Admission process, then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|