AMCAT exam is an employability test for people who are in search of job opportunities. So if you are holding Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree, or in the final year can apply for AMCAT Test 2021. But before you apply for Employability Assessment Test first of all you need to have AMCAT Login id and password.
AMCAT Employer’s Login will be only available to those who have done registration for AMCAT Test. Complete details of AMCAT Login process is discussed below to help the applicants so that they can apply for jobs in 2000+ companies.
So, follow the below given steps and know how to get login for AMCAT test and then book your test by selecting your date, time and venue as per your suitability. Complete details of AMCAT Test Login are well discussed below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
What AMCAT Is All About?
AMCATstands for Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test. AMCAT is a test which evaluates a candidate’s skills such as Aptitude skills, reasoning skills , technical skills and mental ability skills. To appear in AMCAT test, individual need to pay Rs.1168/- while registration as examination charges. Candidates can appear 4 times in this test and should have at least 3 months gap before attempting next time.
Any Under Graduate or Post Graduate degree candidates who have completed their education or in the final year can apply for AMCAT. Aspirants having valid scores in AMCAT test can be recruited by top MNCs companies.
AMCAT test is conducted every month in 30+ cities with various time slots on Saturdays and Sundays. AMCAT has 3 compulsory modules and maximum two Optional modules. Compulsory modules include English Comprehension, Quantitative ability & Logical Ability.
AMCAT Registration Process
If you are fresher for AMCAT, first of all you need to follow AMCAT Registration Process for which details are provided below for the easiness of readers.
- First and foremost step of individual is to login to home page that is www.myamcat.com
- Press “Registration” tab that is available at the top right side of the home page.
- Aspirants need to fill the asked details properly in the space provided.
- When all the details are correctly fill press “Submit” tab.
- Now, you will receive your registration id and password which you have to keep it safe as it will be useful every time while login.
AMCAT Login Process
Registered candidates for AMCAT can login easily by following below given simple instructions that are provided in simple and easy steps for the convenience of our readers.
- Initial step is to visit official website AMCAT that is www.myamcat.com
- Now, press “Login” tab that is available at the top right side of the home page.
- Now, you have to enter your registered id and password in the space provided.
- Once all details are filled press “Login” tab.
- Now, you can access easily and apply for AMCAT test by booking your AMCAT Test.
AMCAT Related Links:
|AMCAT Sample Papers||Details|
|AMCAT Official Website||Link|
AMCAT Employer’s Login Process
- First of all candidates are required to visit official website of AMCAT Employer’s Login that is www.myamcat.com/employer/login
For New Users
- Now, if you are new then press “Register” tab that is available in top right side.
- You are required to fill all the asked details in the space provided.
- Once all details are filled then press “Get Started” tab.
- Further your AMCAT Corporate email id and password will be generated.
For Existing Users
- New Users and those who have follow registration process can now login.
- Now you need to enter your AMCAT Corporate email id and password details.
- Once all details are properly filled then press login tab.
- Finally, you can now access with AMCAT Employer’s Login easily.
Important and Final Note:
You may keep touch with our web portal to get latest information about AMCAT Login or check Official Link. You can bookmark our web portal to get latest information about Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test Login.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitment In India|
|Latest Openings for Freshers||Latest GD Topics|
|Interview Tips: Complete Guide||Placement Papers|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||List Of Scholarships in India|