Andhra University Admission
Andhra University has released Andhra University Admission 2022 Notification for MCA (Full-Time). Andhra University offered admission in various Arts & Commerce, Science, Engineering and Law courses for the academic year 2022-23.
Andhra University invites application form from interested and eligible students for admission into MCA (Full-Time) courses under Self-Support in Andhra University Campus. So, appliers need to submit their Andhra University Application Form till the last date that is 07-02-2022 (5 PM). Andhra University Admission Counseling will be help on 08-02-2022 (9 AM).
Overview – Andhra University Admission 2022:
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Courses||MCA (Full-Time) under Self-Support in Andhra University Campus|
|Category||Andhra University Admission 2022|
Andhra University Admission
Andhra University Admission Schedule:
|Date of Notification||02-02-2022|
|Commencement of Downloading of Application||02-02-2022|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Application||07-02-2022 (5 PM)|
|Date & Time of Counseling||08-02-2022 (9 AM)|
Required Eligibility Criteria:
To get admission into M.C.A. (Full-Time) under self-support in Andhra University Campus, candidates should possess any Degree with 3 years duration with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at Intermediate or Degree level 50% (for OC) & 45% (for SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in degree or equivalent.
|Specialization||No. of Seats||College|
|MCA||10||A.U. College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam|
Read this: How Do Toppers Study?
Andhra University Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay registration and Processing fee of Rs.2000/- be paid in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of The Registrar, A.U. Common Entrance Test & Admissions Account, Andhra University. The prescribed course fee is Rs.1,25,000/- per year and Rs.600/- towards admission counseling fee.
Also Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
How to Apply for Andhra University Admission 2022?
Follow these steps to apply for Andhra University Admission in relevant course.
- At first step, you may visit official website of the university i.e. audoa.in/ to apply for Andhra University Admission 2022.
- Select “Hit here to view Notification for Admission Into MCA Full-Time under Self-Support in A.U.Campus” link.
- Check eligibility, application fee & other details from Andhra University Admission Notification.
- Now, download Andhra University Application Form by pressing “Hit here to view Application Form for MCA Full-Time (Self-Support) for the Year 2021” link from home page.
- Fill all details in Andhra University Application Form 2022.
- Finally, send Andhra University application form along with demand draft and documents required to the office of Directorate of Admissions.
Essential Documents for Counselling:
- AP ICET-2021 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Study Certificates from Class IX to Degree
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in respect of SC/ST/BC
More Links Related To Andhra University
- Andhra University Syllabus
- Andhra University Fee Structure
- Andhra University Results
- Andhra University Time Table
Andhra University Admission 2022 Details:
Notification regarding Andhra University Admission 2022 has been released by Andhra University for admission in MCA (Full-Time) courses under Self-Support in Andhra University Campus.
Admission in Andhra University is based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in degree / intermediate and counseling. Students who want to take admission in Andhra University are informed that Andhra University Application Form has been issued for MCA Courses on www.audoa.in/
Go through this:
For knowing more details about Andhra University Admission 2022, press on its Official Link. Those having any query about Andhra University Admission, they may ask in below provided comment box.