Acharya Nagarjuna University is inviting Application Form for ANU PGCET 2021 via online mode. Interested and willing students must go through all the details regarding ANU PGCET 2021 and fill ANU PGCET Application Form through online mode before the last date as per the schedule. Get details about Registration Dates, Exam Centre, and Admit Card from here.
ANUPGCET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Name of the conducting body||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Name of the exam||Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Exam commonly known as||ANU PGCET|
|Medium of Exam||English and Telugu|
|Duration of Exam||Total 90 minutes|
|Courses Offered||M. Sc., M.A., P.G. Diploma, etc.|
ANU PGCET Examination Schedule has been released now. For appearing in the entrance exam, candidates are required to download the hall ticket and bring it on scheduled exam date at alloted exam centre. For more details regarding ANU PGCET 2021, scrolls down this page.
ANUPGCET 2021 Important Dates:
Candidate can check all the important dates for ANUPGCET 2021 are as follows:
|Deadline to apply without late fee||September 2021|
|Deadline to apply with late fee of (Late fee Rs. 500/-)||October 2021|
|Deadline to submit the application Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/-||September 2021|
|Admit card release||October 2021|
|Exam Date||October 2021|
|Declaration of result||October 2021|
ANU PGCET 2021 Admit Card:
Hall Ticket for downloading will be available on the official website. Exam Date, Time and Test Centre Venue will be given on the admit card. Hall Ticket will not be sent through post, candidate will be informed through SMS / E-mail regarding uploading of ANU PGCET Admit Card 2021 on its official website.
ANU PGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
|MSc Aquaculture||B Sc, With Zoology / Fisheries / Fishery Science / Aquaculture / Industrial Fish and Fisheries / Any of the Life sciences as one of the subjects|
|MSc Biochemistry||B Sc, with Chemistry or Biochemistry as one of the subjects|
|MSc Biotechnology||Bachelor’s Degree in Physical / Biological Sciences / B Sc in FarMScience / B Sc Ag. / B.V.Sc., / Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences / B.E / BTech|
|MSc Nano biotechnology|
|MSc Botany||B Sc, with Botany and Chemistry as the Two of the common Core subjects or B Sc, with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary|
|MSc Environmental Science||Any B Sc or B EM Degree holder|
|MSc Foods & Nutritional Science||Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences and Paramedical Courses|
|MSc Microbiology||B Sc with Microbiology or Botany as one of the Three subjects and Chemistry or Biochemistry as another subject|
|MSc Zoology||B Sc with Zoology as one of the subjects|
|MSc Physics||B Sc Mathematics, Physics and any other Third subject under common core scheme|
|MSc Electronics||B Sc with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance|
|MSc Electronics & Instrumentation Technology||B Sc with Electronics / Instrumentation as one of the Subject|
|MSc Computer Science||Any Graduate program with Computers as one of the subjects of study|
|MSc Mathematics||B Sc or B A with Mathematics as one of the Three equal subjects or as main subject|
|MSc Statistics||B A/ B Sc with Mathematics and Statistics as Two of the Three Subjects|
|MSc Chemistry||B Sc, with Chemistry as one of the Three equal subjects in Common Core System. Organic, Inorganic and Analytical specializations are offered in A.N.U. College. The candidate has to choose one of the three specializations at the time of admission|
|MSc Oils, Fats & Petro Products||B Sc, Oil Technology, B Sc Oils / Soaps / Detergents or B Sc with Chemistry as one of the Subject|
|MSc Geology||B Sc (Any Science Graduate) Note: Preference for Admission is given to Geology students|
|MSc Nanotechnology (5 Years)||Intermediate (plus two) with M.P.C. / Bi P C as optional subjects|
ANU PGCET 2021 Application Fee:
The application fee varies as per category wise:
- For OC/BC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to fill up ANU PGCET Application Form?
- Candidates need to visit the official website firstly i.e. www.pgcet.anudoa.in in order to apply for the registration form.
- Press on “Online Registration” link appearing on the home page.
- Enter Student Details, Reservation Category Details, Qualifying Examination Details and selection of Course(s)/Test(s), Address for Correspondence, SSC / X Details, Particulars of Study in the opened page.
- After that upload your photo & signature.
- Agree with the terms and conditions and finally submit the ANU PGCET Registration Form.
ANU PGCET 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test and as per the eligibility criteria of the course thay had opted for.
- For M.P.Ed. Course, admission will be on the basis of the scores of entrance test and on the basis of weightage of marks for sports achievements.
ANU PGCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- 100 multiple choice questions will be asked up in the entrance test.
- Exam Time Duration is 90 minutes and each question carries 1 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- OMR Sheet will be provided to the appeared candidates along with the question paper.
- Applicants need to bring Black Ball Point Pen for marking in the OMR Sheet.
ANU PGCET 2021 Syllabus:
- 101-Life Sciences
- 102-Physical Sciences
- 103-Mathematical Sciences
- 105-Chemical Sciences
- 107-Integrated M.Sc. Nanotechnology
- 108-Social Sciences
- 115-Physical Education
- 116-P.G. Diploma Courses – No Entrance Test
- 117-Certificate Courses – No Entrance Test
- 118-Diploma Courses – No Entrance Test
- 201- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
ANU PGCET Exam Centres:
While filling up the application form, candidates need to mention the Test Centre code and Exam Centre Name of his/her choice:
- 01 – Guntur
- 02 – Ongole
- 03 – Vijayawada
- 04 – Rajahmundry
- 05 – Visakhapatnam
- 06 – Narasaraopeta
- 07 – Macherla
- 08 – Bapatla
- 09 – Markapuram
ANU PGCET 2021 Counselling Process:
ANU PGCET merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. In case, there is any tie, then merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage obtained in the qualifying examination. Further, if any tie up is there, then marks obtained in the Group subjects of qualifying examination will be taken first into consideration. If still tie up exists, then candidates date of birth will be seen and in case of elder candidate facor will be taken up.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
The following documents needs to be submitted in original at the time of counseling:
- ANUPGCET – 2021 Application, Hall Ticket
- ANUPGCET – 2021 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree
- Degree Mark Memos of Three Years
- Reserved Category / Permanent Caste Certificate issued in 2021 from Mee Seva (for SC, ST and BC Candidates if reservation is claimed)
- S.C / Date of Birth Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate issued in 2021 from Mee Seva (if fee concession is claimed)
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year) / Residence Certificate of last Seven Academic Years (from Mee Seva issued in 2021) / Form-I or II or III or IV as given in Annexure – A pertaining to claim of Local Candidate
- Copy of the Relevant Certificates issued from concerned authorities if Special Reservation is claimed under PH/ NCC/ SPORTS/ CAP
- Migration Certificate (Student studied other than Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- Declaration form as given in Annexure-B
- Two sets Xerox copies of above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
- For Technical problems: 7730883639
- For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules: 0863 – 2346171, 2346138, 9440258822/11
Press Here: ANU PGCET Official Website
Visit Here: Acharya Nagarjuna University Official Website
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com hopes that the information provided above about ANU PGCET 2021-22 is useful for the candidates that are interested to appear on the upcoming scheduled entrance test dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Students’ Horoscope|