AP ECET Hall Ticket
Candidates can download AP ECET Hall Ticket for AP ECET – 2020 Examination from this page, as admit card has been officially released now. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Unversity Anantapur is conducting AP ECET 2020 on 14-09-2020.
Details regarding AP ECET 2020 Exam:
|Name of the Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological|
University Anantapur (JNTUA).
|Name of the Exam||AP ECET Entrance Exam 2020|
|Eligibility||Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc/ B.Pharmacy.|
|Examination Level||State Level.|
|Category||AP ECET Hall Ticket|
|Status of AP ECET Hall Ticket||Available|
|AP ECET Exam Date||14-09-2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||16-09-2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||18-09-2020|
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020
How to download Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- First of all, contenders are required to log on Official web portal of Engineering Common Entrance Test, which is sche.ap.gov.in to download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Now, hit on suitable link related to “AP ECET – 19” and a new page will open on your computer screen.
- After getting this page, candidates have to press on download link of AP Engg CET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Enter registration number and date of birth as shown in below image to get print out of AP ECET Admit Card.
- Then, press on “Download Hall Ticket” button and your AP ECET Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check all the relevant details printed on AP Engg CET Admit Card
- Finally, take a hard copy of AP ECET Exam Admit Card.
- Keep AP ECET Hall Ticket safe for examination purpose.
Official Link: AP ECET Hall Ticket Download
Download: AP ECET 2020 Exam Schedule
Press Here For: AP ECET Official Website
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2020:
Students can get here the details of AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Language: The paper will be published in English language
- Type of Question: The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/
Bio technology as the case may be)
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
Check More Links:
|AP ECET Notification||AP ECET Counselling|
|AP ECET Syllabus||AP ECET Model Papers|
AP ECET Admit Card Details:
The AP ECET Hall Ticket contains the details of candidates & exam which are given below:
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Examination Venue
- Date & Timing of the exam
- Subject Code
Required Documents along with AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- AP ECET Hall Ticket
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2020||04-03-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||05-03-2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||15-06-2020 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||05-09-2020 (Saturday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||07-07-2020 to 10-07-2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||07-09-2020 (Monday) (onwards)|
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||14-09-2020 (Monday)|
|Time of Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||16-09-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||18-09-2020 (Friday)|
You can download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020 directly from here by using the above official links.